Chapter 62: Natsume has to survive!

Lucy's pov

Lucky was curled up in a ball on Gray's lap asleep, while Mira drove. We were sitting in the seats facing each other while Natsume was laid across Laxus, Natsu and Gildarts. She was sweating horribly, she looked sickly pale and was breathing heavily. Natsu's face was full of worry, while Wendy looked sad that she couldn't help. "Wendy, it's not your fault. I should have followed her before this happened. Don't blame yourself. I should be blaming myself for letting her go by herself." I shook my head, "No, Natsu. It's not your fault either. It's nobody's fault." I was holding happy in my lap, a cry of pain was let out. I looked over at Natsume, she grabbed Natsu's shirt and started crying out in pain.

"Natsume?" Erza looked back at us, as Natsume started to cry out in more pain. Her hand shot to her shirt, as she gripped it harder.

"Where did it go?" Happy asked, "Over her heart. She's becoming paler by the minute." Gray touched her forehead, as a tear fell from her face. Mira drove faster as she let out another scream, this made Wendy dig her face into my side and I hugged her close to me. The look on Gray's face said it all, I knew the truth behind what he was feeling. When she ran off, Gray did too but we followed after and made him get in the car with us. Well more like forced, Gray was being too stubborn so Erza had to knock him out and put him in the car. "Asuna, where do we go? If we can't find the doctor what do we have to do? What can help my sister?" Natsu looked at her with pleading eyes making everyone's heart clench, to be honest I knew he cared. I knew how much those two had a bond and seeing her in pain, kills him and her both alike. Natsume and Natsu were alike in so many ways, "Natsu...." My heart sunk, as Natsume started to cry in sheer pain and Natsu panic.

"We have to go to the house I lived in." Toshiyuki looked at us all, "Why? What's there?" Wendy pushed away from me a bit, turning her head to look at Toshiyuki. "I have the ingredients to make the antidote. I've always made one just in case someone innocent got hurt by that blast. It's only a block away from here." Mira nodded and started driving, turning to make a right.

"Which house?" Toshiyuki looked around and recognition took it's place. "There!" We saw a big white house, we quickly got out with Toshiyuki quickly unlocking the door.

Natsu was holding his sister as we finally got inside, when we did it looked so nice. The place looked so untouched, clean and very nice. "Where can I put her?!" Natsu looked frantically around, not wanting to place her on the nice furniture.

"There's a bedroom upstairs to your left. You can put her there, Mirajane I'm gonna need your assistance in the kitchen. Please come with me, you two Wendy and Asuna." The four of them raced into the kitchen, while Natsu rushed upstairs. We ran after him up the stairs, making it to the top. All I could think about, was how much pain both siblings were. Natsume was now screaming at the top of her lungs, which led to all of us panicking. "How long?!!" Natsu yelled through the doorway.

"Just 10 more minutes." Toshiyuki yelled, "But we might not have 10 more minutes!!" Lucky yelled down to them as we turned back to Natsume, she started glowing. "Why is she glowing? What's going on?" Erza stepped towards the bed and felt her forehead, as her face changed.

"She's burning up. It feels like she has a massive fever. With the way her temperature feels, it shouldn't be possible for her to be doing all this screaming and thrashing around." My eyes widened, "Erza, what does that mean?" Happy was in my arms, as I held him tight. "Damnit!!! Hurry up with that antidote!! She won't last long!" Natsu punched the wall, which shook the house a bit. "Lucy, call everyone. Let them know what's going on and tell them to be aware of Levi and that black energy ball. We can't let this happen to anyone else-" Erza stopped talking, as Natsume started shining brighter. "Get down!!" Natsu threw himself over me, as Erza requipped to block off what was going on. There was a loud boom that followed and then it became quiet. "What?" Gray looked behind him, as we all sat up when Erza requipped out of the armor. Natsume's scarf was black, as she was still sickly pale and sweating. "What happened? This doesn't make any sense." We all stood up, "Natsume," I spoke, as she panted heavily. "What was that just now?" I put Happy down and walked over to the bed. "It looked like she was fighting it." Laxus sat down, "But fighting what exactly? Erza said that her temperature was to the point, where she shouldn't even be thrashing around much less fighting." Gildarts pointed out, "We're here." Toshiyuki rushed into the room, holding a cup of some purple liquid.

"What happened in here?" Wendy held her arms close to her body, "We don't know. She started glowing and then created a big explosion." Natsu explained to them, as Asuna rushed over to her bed.

"Asuna?" I asked walking forward, as Erza came back into the room.

"Erza, what did the others say?" Gildarts turned his attention to her, "Well, for one thing. Gajeel, Levy and the rest are headed here as we speak. Keiko and Chase are taking the townspeople further away from here, than they have them now. Elfman, Lisanna and Sherry are also on their way making sure there aren't any people left in the town." She explained to us, as we all looked at Natsume.

"Natsume, please I need you to drink this." Toshiyuki poured the liquid in her mouth slowly and waited, until she swallowed all of it.

"Levi is gonna pay." My head turned to Natsu, as he pounded his fists together and had a look of anger on his face.