Chapter 52: We're Talking About Lives Here, Man!!

Natsume's pov

I had dozed off in the seat, in between Laxus and Gildarts. I was honestly worn out from both fights I had, and even more when I started that fight with Natsu. It wasn't a good idea to start it, because Erza ended up kicking our butts afterwards and then placed me between laxus and Gildarts so I didn't start another fight. I was also a bit pouty about it but with Laxus and Gildarts bickering a bit, it made me laugh. It also entertained me.

Flashback......

As everyone starting arguing, I kicked Natsu out of the car which made Erza stop suddenly. I jumped out of the car, "Hey!! Get back in the car!!" Levy yelled, "What are you two doing?!!" Lyon yelled in anger, "You idiot!!! I told you to stop giving people such a hard time. Why can't you ever listen to a word I say?" I stomped on Natsu's back, "Oww! Stop that!!" I kept stomping on him, "No, you deserve this!! I told you to quit it, but you didn't listen. Now you must pay!" I gave him an evil glare, making him pale and scream. Suddenly a sword shot between us, making me jump away from Natsu. "Who did that?!" I yelled, turning chibi and puffed out my cheeks. "Will you two stop your fighting?" Erza glared at us, making me freeze in my spot. "But she-" Natsu turned pale white when she glared harder at us, I suddenly felt like a small little girl being scolded by her mother. She punched both of us on the head and grabbed the back of our shirts, before dragging us towards the car and throwing us in. She was as equally harsh on me, as she was on Natsu. I hit my head on Natsu's hard head and landed on Gray's lap. "Itetetetetetete," I rubbed my head and sat up, "Do you mind?" I opened my eyes and looked to my left to see Gray, wasn't wearing a shirt. "Gray! Where are your clothes?!!" Lucy yelled, making me blush and scurry off his lap and onto the roof of the car.

Flashback over...

I laid back and just stared up at the sky, as Erza drove. "We're here." I heard a car door open and I jumped off the car and yawned. Mika walked ahead of us and opened the door to her house, letting us inside. "Thanks M," I gave her a warm smile and walked inside, trailing after Erza. "What the hell is he doing here?!!" Kohaku yelled, "Wait, Kohaku calm down." Lucy said, putting herself in between Kohaku and Toshiyuki. "And why should I, when this is the guy who threatened my sister twice? Why should I forgive him, huh?" He yelled, waving his hand.

"Toshiyuki is here to tell us some important things about Levi. So just calm down!" Mika pleaded, but he didn't let down. Everyone else but me, was trying to get Kohaku to calm down. "Hell no! He threatened you multiple times and what's worse is he hurt Natsume." With everyone else trying to calm him down, it was only annoying me. I got an irk mark on my forehead, "Didn't you hurt her too?" Natsu argued, "Listen here Dragneel, you stay out of this." He grabbed Natsu's scarf and I finally stepped forward in all of the chaos.

"Tch. That's enough." I punched Kohaku on the top of his head, "Ow, what was that for?" He snapped, so I grabbed the front of his shirt. "I suggest you shut up and let your sister explain why he's here. And to give you a tip, you shouldn't judge others before you get to actually know them. You better rethink who you put your hands on. Understand?" I gave him a glare, which made him sweat. I threw him down on the couch and crossed my arms over my chest, before walking away to the door. "Now, come on. We need to find out what Levi is planing to do next." I opened the front door and walked out of the door. We piled into the magic mobile and Kohaku gave us the directions to the place we could talk. The trip seemed longer, which wore me out even more.

"Just how much longer is this stupid car ride?" I whined, "Stop whining, it's getting annoying." Mika said, "Oh shutup Mika." I grumbled and laid my head on Gray's shoulder. This time, I ended up between Lyon and Gray. "You look tired." Lyon said, "That's because I am. I've been fighting for most of the day." I said, "We're here!" Erza said, so I jumped through the window. I stood up, "Whoa, this place is huge!" Lucy said, holding onto Natsu, who seemed to still feel sick. "I agree, but is this place even safe. It looks so run down." Juvia came up beside me, "Kohaku, where the hell are we?" I puffed out my cheeks and turned to him.

"This place is safe. Don't worry. We should get inside before someone sees us." Kohaku led us inside the big house, "Whoa, it looks so old in here." Levy picked up a book and blew the dust off of it. "Anyways.... Toshiyuki, what were you gonna tell us?" I turned my head to him, and everyone's attention landed on him. "Well, I was going to tell you guys that Levi was planning to kill the entire town to locate the book of nemesis." He said grimly, with no emotion whatsoever. "That bastard is planning to what?!" My fist was shrouded in fire, I punched the table breaking it in half and setting table on fire.

"Natsume, calm down. Take a few deep breathes." Gray put a hand on my shoulder, as my other hand froze the table over completely. When I get angry, I sometimes can't control my magic. Especially my fire and ice combination, I set fire to things first and then freeze it over completely. "What gives him the right? Why does he want that book so bad?" Lucy asked out of anger, "Everyone just calm down." Erza advised, "But Erza we have to do something." Lucy stammered and stood up, from her seat.

"Why the hell did you wait so long to tell us this damnit?!" I grabbed the front of Toshiyuki's shirt and lifted him up, which surprised mostly everyone. "I'm sorry. I-" His bangs covered his eyes, "Spit it out damnit!" I yelled, "I'm sorry that I waited so long. I want to help you stop Levi, from killing the entire town." This made me drop him onto his feet, "Why?" My hair covered my eyes, "Why the hell do you want to help us now? Tell me that. After you tried to kill me, for trying to save Asuna." I growled at him.

"Because the prince is my younger brother and I need to keep him safe." My eyes widened, at this statement and I took a step back.