Chapter 53: Learning the Truth and Now This!!!

Natsume's pov

"You're the Prince's big brother?!!" Lucy and Levy's jaw dropped, "Yeah, I am. But I hid that from Levi for a reason. If he knew about this, he would definitely kill me." Toshiyuki looked up at me, but I only gave him a cold glare. "I have one question." I put my hand on my hip, "Yeah, what is it?" He asked, looking at me. "If I asked the Prince are you really his big brother, what would he say? Would he say you are which would be the truth or would he be lying to us, which is something I doubt he would do?" Everyone in the room backed away from both me and Toshiyuki. "Listen, I'm telling the truth here. So please, you have to believe me. For one thing, he's pissed meaning he wants vengeance." Toshiyuki looked up at me with sincerity in his eyes, and I sighed.

"Alright fine, but I don't trust you completely. Where is the Prince?" I asked him, "Come on, I can't really say it because we have to keep him hidden from Levi.. But I can take you there." He stood up and walked outside with me following. "Come on," I waved and we got into the magic mobile. "So, Toshiyuki did you originally know that Prince Kai was your brother?" Lucy asked, making me sigh. "What's your problem?" Gray turned his head to me, "What's it to ya?" I grumbled, giving him attitude. "Hey! I'm only asking because I can tell something is wrong." He replied a little agitated, "Hey, why are you agitated? I'm the one who should agitated here. All I keep hearing is about Toshiyuki and his family issues. Right now we need to not focus on that, and more so to the point of finding Prince Kai first." I shook with anger, "You shouldn't be angry, I was only trying to help when I saw that something was wrong!!!" Gray yelled, becoming fed up with me. "I didn't ask for your help, did I?!! I don't need your help right now, damnit! I never asked for your help or your damn sympathy." I snapped back in the same tone of volume, which probably caught the attention of everyone else.

"Guys, what the hell?!" Laxus asked, looking back towards us. "Stay out of this!!" We both yelled at him, "I told you, I don't want your help!" I turned back to Gray, an irk mark appearing on my forehead. We got into each other's faces and growled, but was pushed apart by Gildarts. "Calm it, you two." He sighed, "Fine, I'll let it slide this time." Gray said and I huffed, sitting back into my seat. Erza continued to drive, ignoring what had just happened. "Do you have a communication lacrima to get in contact with Prince Kai?" Lucy asked, Toshiyuki but he shook his head.

"If we can reach the prince, then we can come up with a better plan. And keep him safe. But like Toshiyuki said he is pissed, and he's gonna come after us." Levy said, looking to us. "She's right. We need a better plan. And I think I have one." I spoke up, turning all the attention on me. "What's your plan?" Laxus asked, "That I go after him." I gave them a serious look, "Are you crazy?!!" Lucy yelled, "That's insane! You are absolutely insane!" Gray yelled at me, "So what if it's insane? It's our only chance." I explained, "And let you take him on by yourself?" Satoru shook his head, "Yes, I can handle it." Satomi crossed her arms, raising an eyebrow at me in doubt.

"Hell no, we aren't letting you do that." Chase was sick and leaning out of the window. He is just like Natsu and Gajeel. I sweatdropped and turned my head away from them, back to the others. "I'm sorry, but I have to agree with them on this." Gildarts said, "Listen, who else has a better plan?" Nobody spoke up, "I can handle him," I said sternly, looking back at them. "No, you cannot handle him on your own." The three siblings shook their head, "Well, then give me a better idea. Because I don't see anyone coming up with one. You'll just have to deal with it." I said, giving them all a stern look but that's when the car swerved.

"Everybody hold on!!!!!" Laxus yelled as it swerved. "Ahhhhhh!" I flew forward, but was caught by Gray. "What's going on?" Satomi yelled, as the car finally came to a stop. "Erza, what's going on?" I looked forward, "We have a major problem right now." I crawled into the front seat, "Erza?" She was gripping the wheel tightly and i looked out of the front of the car. "Hey, what's going up there?" Natsu yelled, "I'm going out there." I whispered to Erza, but she stopped me.

"I don't know if it's a good idea. But I trust your judgement, be careful out there." I nodded, as she let go of my arm. "I'll be fine. Just focus on getting everyone a safe distance from here. If you can." She nodded, as I hopped out of the car. Once I got out, I could feel his negative magic surrounding the place. I walked out in front of the car, but I could hear the protests of everyone else as I took my place.

"What are you doing here?" I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at him. "Well, well, well if it isn't The dragneel sister." He smirked, "Why the hell are you here?" I jumped out of the way, as his fist came into contact with the spot i was just standing. "You wanna start a fight?" I slid across the ground and took off my jacket, "Alright then, if it's a fight you want. It's a fight you'll get." I said, making him smile but this smile was sinister and I didn't like it. "Stop, Natsume!!!" Sweat rolled down my temple as Toshiyuki came running towards us, but that wasn't just it. Levi saw him, which only served to piss him off. "What the hell are you doing with them?" He seemed really pissed and glared daggers straight at him. "Toshiyuki, answer me." My eyes shifted from Toshiyuki to Levi constantly. "What do I do?" I thought, as my gaze shifted from them.