Chapter 40: Meeting Tsuyoshi, Levi's apprentice!!!

Natsume's pov

We sat at Mika's house while she explained, what was really going on. "So Mika, where exactly is this Tsuyoshi person?" I asked out of curiousness. "Oh, he is somewhere around here. Although he is Levi's apprentice, he is actually a nice guy. But recently that's changed. He's become worse, in the sense that he's trying to push his way into the royal capital of the town. Which didn't involve Levi's ruling system at all. Our town's mayor is apart of a royal family. The prince's name is Kai Higashi." Mika said, as my eyes widened. "What's wrong?" Kohaku asked, "I know him. I know the prince, he was apart of my first job. I had to bring him to crocus." I said to them, causing the siblings eyes to widen. "The prince would have been dead, if it wasn't for my sister noticing someone was trying to assassinate him." Natsu said, "So you're the girl who saved him?" Kohaku asked, which made me curious. "Yeah, but how did you know he was saved? We only just told you." Erza asked, she was just as curious as I was. "Were you there that day? That never got out to anyone, because the king didn't want it to seem as they were trying to harm the prince." Lucy said, I gasped in suddenly realization. "You didn't?!" I yelled with my hand over my mouth, but I got no answer from Kohaku. "Wait a minute!!! You were there that day?!!!" Lucy yelled, as I had a sudden flashback.

Flashback.....

"So prince Kai, you knew the princess?" I asked, "Yeah, so anyways how long have you been with Fairytail if I must ask?" Kai looked at me, we were standing in front of the palace. "Well not that long. I've been here for maybe a week or so." I said and looked around. Suddenly I smelled an unfamiliar smell and looked in the  direction the smell was coming from. I spotted a gun and behind it, was a boy around my age holding it. I couldn't see his face, but I saw the green eyes he had. They were staring intensely at the prince. I looked in the prince's direction, seeing as he was talking to Lucy and Natsu. He put his finger on the trigger, and I reacted quickly. I ran towards the prince, shouting at him and  shoved him out of the way. He hit the ground and I was shot in the side. I hit the ground with a loud thud, and lost consciousness.

Flashback over......

"It was you! You were the one who at the prince and shot me!" I pointed my finger at him and stood up, making my chair slid back. "Ko, is this true? Did you really shoot the prince? Were you the one who shot Kai?" Mika asked him in shock, but he didn't answer. "Answer the damn question!!! Where you there the day that Natsume was shot? Were you the one who shot at the prince and shot my sister instead?!!" Natsu grabbed Kohaku off the couch, holding him up in the air by his collar. He was the same height as me, Natsu could easily pick me up if he wanted too. "Yes, I was there that day. I was the one who shot at the prince, but ended up shooting your sister instead." Natsu punched him in the face and threw him down on the couch. "Natsu!! Where are you going?!" Erza called after him, but he didn't answer and stormed off. "I'll go after him." I ran out of the house after him, he was so angry. "Natsu!! Natsu!! Where did he go?" I ran through the town and bumped into someone.

"Ow," The person and I hit the ground. "Sorry, about that!" I shot up to my feet and helped the person up. I finally got a good look at him, he had silver grayish hair and light blue eyes. "I'm sorry," I apologized, "It's alright, there's no need to apologize." He looked up at me, with a warm smile and I blushed lightly. "You are a fine young lady. What's your name?" He took my hand in his and kissed it, "My name, is Natsume Dragneel. Anyways have you seen a young guy that looks like me, pink spiky hair and a white scarf?" I asked, "Not really. But why don't you come with me?" He pulled on my hand and I heard my name being called, but something hit me in the back of the head and I passed out.

~~

I went after Natsume and Natsu, and saw Natsume bump into a guy, he seemed familiar. "What does Tsuyoshi look like?" Erza asked, "He has long silver grayish hair and has light blue eyes. If you ever see him, don't engage him in battle." Mika warned, "Why?" Gray asked, furrowing an eyebrow. "He's cunning and very unpredictable. He's also been that way from the day that he took over the village." Mika said, shaking her head. "What if Natsume or Natsu run into him?" Juvia asked, "He could possibly hurt them, in a way we won't know. That's how unpredictable he is." Mika explained to us and I turned around, "Where are you going?" Gajeel asked, "To warn the twins that they're in danger."

I ran as fast as I could towards Natsume, realizing who he was. "Natsume!! Get away from him!!" I shouted but before she could do anything, he whacked her over the back of the head and she hit the ground. I ran faster, reaching the two. "What did you do to her?" He looked at me with a weird look as he stood in front of Natsume, who was unconscious lying on the ground. "Who are you? Another member of Fairytail?" He asked, "Yeah, what's it to you?" I asked, becoming anxious. "Well, you're gonna have to come with me then." He stepped forward and I stepped backwards.

"And what if I don't want to?" I asked him, with sweat dropping down my temple. I'm afraid of what he's gonna do, if I don't corporate with him. He knocked Natsume unconscious but I still seem at ease, I felt that Natsu was nearby. Hurry Natsu. "Then I'll just have to do this." I backed up again but he swung, punching me in the stomach. I fell to my knees from the pain and was knocked over the head. I hit the ground and in the distance, I could Natsu's figure rushing towards us, before my eyes fully closed.