Chapter 100: Defeat The Reborn Oracion Seis!!!

3rd person's pov

Back at the guild hall, Jean-Luc, Levy and Freed were all working on the cracking the code. Luckily, they finally managed to break it completely. "The only way we can truly defeat Real Nightmare is by removing the carved seals of the Infinity Clock, which then will negate the owners rights using the artifact." Jean-Luc explained, "Happy's theory was correct. Man.. That is Incredible." Macao said, seemingly shocked that Happy's theory had been correct. "How much do you wanna bet that he wasn't the only one to think of that? I bet Lucky must have thought the same thing." Wakaba said, smirking as he leaned forward in his seat. "Given how smart she is, she probably figured it out before he did." Keiko said. "There are only four members left of the Reborn Oracion Seis that they have to defeat." Makarov states, "Come on guys... I know you can do it. And please, please bring Lucy back to us." Levy thought, as she looked down at the text they had been reading. Erza starts her battle with Cobra, his sound magic still being an effective way to fighting her. "I can hear the voices of my friends, their voices are what drives me forward to win." Erza states, which seems to frustrate Cobra altogether. "Your words are grating and annoying." He pushes their fight to outside the clock, hoping to keep her away from it.

"I don't understand you, Cobra."

"What don't you understand about me, Titania?"

"Why do you want to bring despair to the people in the same way that you felt while being in the Tower of Heaven? It's not right." Erza said, but Cobra just scoffed at her question. "I could care less about the people and their suffering." He said, "I have no friends so it doesn't matter, but you and various others are surrounded by friends." He added, "So you're just jealous at the fact that everyone is surrounded by those they love and cherish? You could have that too, but I doubt you really want that." Erza mocks, resuming their battle.

Meanwhile, the battle between Natsume, Natsu, Elfman, Lucky and Coco against Imitatia still raged on. Natsume had made it clear to Imitatia that she was not backing down from the fight and that she was going to get Lucy back. But before anyone could get to her, Lucy's body is finally absorbed whole by the Infinity Clock and sinks down into the depths of the Clock. "Lucy!! No!!" Natsume shouted, tears building in her eyes. "Lucy.." Natsu whispered, watching on in complete shock at what he just witnessed. Even Elfman, Coco and Lucky were severely distressed by Lucy's sudden disappearance into the clock. "You... You bastard!!!" Natsume turned her angry, teary eyes to Imitatia. Her entire body shaking with anger, as she suddenly shrouded herself with her fire. "I'm gonna murder you for this!!" She threw a large fireball at Imitatia, who dodged it but what she didn't expect was to get kicked in the side by Natsume. Natsu watched his twin, shocked by the sudden anger brought on when Lucy was sucked into the clock. The look in her eyes said it all, she was will in to kill in order to save who she loved which scared him. Elfman, Coco and Lucky are shocked by the anger now consuming Natsume's mind and actions. "We have to stop her before she does something she regrets!" Coco said, looking over at Elfman. "I know.. I know we have to. But I have never seen this much anger from her. Not even when I first told her that Natsu and Lucy had been kidnapped. This anger... It's different from what she's shown before." Elfman stated, his pupils slightly shaking.

Natsume round house kicks Imitatia, who is unable to dodge it so she takes the full force of the attack on. This sends her flying back, hitting the wall with a huge crater forming underneath her body. But this doesn't deter Imitatia, she quickly recovers and dodges Natsume's fist which collides with the spot that she had just been in. "You are going to pay for this, Imitatia!" Natsume thundered, once again going after her. She throws an attack of her own, the blast hitting Natsume dead on. Imitatia throws another attack, this time doing a bit more damage to Natsume who takes the blast head on.

"Natsume!!"

"Sume!!"

The group watch the fight, unsure of what could happen next. Smoke floated in the air, it becoming extremely quiet. Natsu could only think of the worse when he couldn't hear or see Natsume, but of course, she suddenly crashes through the smoke and throws her left fist at Imitatia who is slightly stunned by her sudden appearance.

Warren, Laki, Wendy and Carla are informed of Jean-Luc's news and discuss it briefly. As they do, Wendy says she suddenly feels a turmoil within the sky. Carla theorizes that it's because the effects of Real Nightmare are beginning to weaken. Wendy's intuition tells her, however, that the Infinity Clock is actually struggling to stay active. Gray begins his rematch with Angel, who once again summons Shamsiel but Gray is finally able to defeat the large angel-like doll with his Ice Make: Death Scythe. He also manages to destroy the gold coins which are used to summon him, this causes Angel to collapse. Seeing Angel's sudden distress over losing not Shamsiel and the coins, Gray tries to comfort her with his words. "He most likely went back to heaven. There's nothing to worry about." He said, walking over to her.

"Kill me."

"What?" Gray asked, his eyes widening at the sudden request. "Kill me, please. Please kill me so I can fade away into the sky like a true angel."

"No."

"What?!" She shrieked.

"I said no. There is no way I am going to kill you, Angel." Gray refused, this angers Angel to where she summons Barakiel to fight him. But as luck would have it, the two are accompanied by the arrival of Dan, who not only saves Gray from Barakiel but manages to defeat the angel quickly. "I wasn't expecting you to show up. Or save me. Why did you save me anyways?" Gray asked, brushing off his pants. "Well, Natsume probably would have killed me if I hadn't. I can see how much she cares for you. And her brother and Lucy." Dan said, "So she told you to save me?" He furrowed his brow, "No, she didn't. But I figured with how she was when we first fought Angel and with her not here now. I can tell she would be angry with herself if something had happened to you with her not being here to help you." He explained, but before Gray could say anything his attention is called by an angry Angel. Now enraged, she summons Raguel with 100 magic coins. The powerful Angel attacks Dan with a single attack, destroying his armor completely and deals moderate injuries to his body, leaving Gray to fight alone. Angel starts spewing her dream of becoming an Angel, which unsettles Gray just a little. "I will finally be rid of my sin of being born human once and will morph into an angel. Any sacrifice needed to achieve my goal is perfectly fine, even if it shortens my own life, as in the case of using Angel Magic." She said, shocking Gray. "The more I use Angel Magic, the more I can see filth in the world that I currently live in. It needs to be cleansed." She added, leaving Gray completely infuriated.

"Dan and all of my other guild mates are humans continuously fighting to keep living! Right now, everyone, everyone is fighting as hard as they can to save the world from you and your crazy friends. But even your friends want to live! Have you even lived long enough to actually be able to give it all up?!" He asked, "Because if you haven't, then you are just rambling on about becoming an angel!" He added, shocking Angel with his words. Angel's body, as well as Raguel's, start cracking and breaking which surprises Gray as he hadn't expected that at all. She attacks him and tells a now-deformed Raguel to annihilate the Mage. "You are being absorbed by your own Magic, if you keep going like this, eventually the very angel you summoned will kill you." Gray said. Angel suddenly realizes how different Raguel appears to her but denies Gray's words, while slowly, the two become swallowed by the angel. However, as she finally starts to see truth in Gray's words, Angel shouts out her will to live. At this instance, Dan pulls himself back to the battlefield and pierces Angel with Habaraki. This reduces the core of her power's limit and ultimately returns the years of her life that she sacrificed. At the same time, Gray finally defeats Raguel. Not only is Angel saved, but in the end, she has lost her fight and they now have three left to defeat.