Chapter 3: Natsume was shot?!!

Lucy's pov

We were standing in front of the castle being praised, when suddenly Natsume yelled and pushed the Prince. A gunshot rang out, hitting her in the side causing us to shout her name before she passed out. Natsu immediately rushed to her side and picked her up, her pink hair laid flatly against his shoulder and we rushed off back to Magnolia. Wendy kept trying to heal her, but it wasn't working. I took my jacket off, pressing it against her wound. "Oh god, oh god, oh god." Lucky had tears in her eyes, completely panicking. "Why isn't it working?" Carla asked, "I don't know." Wendy said, the car came to a stop. "We're here!" Erza shouted and we got out, Gray picked her up and we rushed into the guild hall.

"We need help over here!" Natsu shouted, causing everyone's attention to turn to us while Mira ran out from behind the bar. "Oh my god, what happened?" She asked, looking extremely worried. "She was shot, she took it for the prince we were escorting to crocus." Gray said, while Levy rushed out with a bed. Gray put her down on the bed, a look of concern etched of his face as he backed away. "Wendy, you can heal her, right?" Laxus asked, "No, there's something wrong and I can't understand why. It's like something is blocking my magic." Wendy shook her head, sadness laced in her voice.

"This isn't good. Bisca, Alzeck, can you go get Porlysucia?" Master Makarov turned to them and they nodded and ran out the guild. Once we got her upstairs, she started waking up. The thing that scared me the most, was the screaming she did. "Hold her down, Levy go get the serum." Mira said, "Gray hold her arms," Erza grabbed her legs and Natsu grabbed her waist. "Someone please, hold her head down." Mira instructed and Natsu crawled on top of his sister, making her scream and panic.

"What are you doing?" Evergreen asked, "What's with the screaming?" Freed asked, he looked just as frazzled as Evergreen did. "Make it stop!! Please!! Natsu, make it stop!" Tears flowed down her cheeks, as she kept struggling in their hold. "Levy, hurry up with the damn serum!" Natsu shouted and that's when things got worse, as Levy rushed in with a needle and Natsume saw it. She ended up freeing herself, shoving Erza back into a wall with her feet, shoving Gray onto the floor and bucked Natsu up into the ceiling. Natsume tried to get out of the room, she quickly jumped onto Laxus which knocked him over as she tried to get to the door. 

"Grab her!" Mira shouted over the madness, "Somebody, grab her!" Mira called out again, Laxus managed to grab her. He carried her over to the bed and Natsu got back into place, Gray held down her arms tighter as well as Erza did with her legs. "Do it, now!" Natsu yelled. "No, get it away from me! Get it away!" She cried, as Levy finally got the needle in her arm. She passed out after a few seconds, and we let out a sigh of relief. "So what happened to her?" Porlysucia asked, "We were escorting a Prince to Crocus and some thug tried to assassinate him, while we were in front of the castle. Natsume saw him while we didn't and pushed him out the way. She was shot in the side. Wendy can't heal her." Erza explained to Porlysucia, who immediately started working on her. We were waiting downstairs, since Porlysucia asked us to wait. "Ahh, how long is it gonna take?" Natsu punched a table, breaking it in half.

"Natsu, calm down." I pleaded, "But my sister is up there hurt. I need to find that guy. He'll pay for this." Natsu pounded his fists together, getting all riled up. "Natsu beating up the guy won't help her, just calm down." Gray said, "Then what do you suggest we do?" Natsu asked, looking at Gray. "To wait until Natsume is healed." Gray said, "Fine." Natsu sat back down, Lucky suddenly flew downstairs in tears. "Lucky, what's wrong?" I asked but she flew past me, straight to Gray. "Lucky, it's okay." Gray hugged her, but she continued to cry into his shirt. We heard a scream coming from upstairs, and without thinking Natsu rushed upstairs and into the room. It went quiet for a few moments, and Natsu was pushed out of the room by Porlysucia.

"Porlysucia, do you know what's wrong with her?" Master Makarov asked.

"It was binding magic, the bullet has binding magic blended in and when it hit her she couldn't use her powers or be healed by healing magic. I have removed the bullet, but to be safe I'm putting her on a weeks notice of bed rest. If she does anything to stress the wound, she could pop the stitches or irritate the wound. So no taking her out on stressing missions. You may see her now, she's resting. I have done all I can to help the wound heal. Bye." Porlysucia explained and walked out of the guild hall. "Well, that's a relief." I sighed, sitting down.

Two hours later...

Natsume came out of the room rubbing her eyes. She had on a long light blue gown and her hair was a mess. "Hey guys, what happened?" She looked at us, still seeming sleepy. "Thank god, you're okay!" Natsu rushed over to her and wrapped her in a bear hug. "Natsu, what's gotten into you?" She lightly chuckled, "You were shot. You could have died if it wasn't for Porlysucia." Natsu said, "Oh well tell her, I said thanks. Lucky, let's go get a job." She walked towards the board, but Natsu stepped in front of her. "Natsu move," She tried to go around him, but he moved with her. Uh oh, this won't end well. "Natsu move, I need to get a job." She went the other way, but he followed her again. "Natsu!" She said, a little angrier than the first time.

"Listen, I really don't wanna do this. Porlysucia said you need to stay away from stressful jobs, in order for your wound to heal. I will do everything I can, to keep you from taking jobs and doing stressful things as your older brother I order you not take any jobs." Natsu said, "What makes you think I'll listen to you?!" She had an irk mark on her forehead, making Gray sigh. "I'm just trying to protect my little sister!" Natsu shouted, getting an irk mark on his forehead as well.

"Oh that's it!" She yelled, rolling up her sleeves. "You wanna piece of me?!" Natsu shouted and then Natsume jumped onto Natsu. We all stood dumbfounded, watching the twins fight with each other. We all sweat-dropped, watching the fight happen. "Fire dragon iron talon!" The two clashed, creating a powerful shock wave which broke a lot of stuff. "I think we should split them up!" I said to Gray and he nodded in agreement, turning his head to Erza.

"Erza, don't you think you should do something to stop them?" Gray ducked, as a table flew straight over his head. "That's it, Natsu! You asked for it! Ice dragon roar!" Natsu flew past us, into a couple tables behind us. "Fire dragon roar!" Natsu got back up, as Natsume attacked him. "Fire dragon roar!" The two clashed, causing giant shock wave which sent us flying backwards and then Erza decided to finally intervene. I turned to Gray, who had no clothes on.

"Gray, where are your clothes?!" I yelled and he freaked out, looking down at himself. "Crap!" He said and I turned towards Natsume and Natsu, wanting to know what happened since the fighting had stopped. Erza held both of them by the ear and yelled at the two, reprimanding them for fighting and breaking things in the guild hall. Oh boy.