Chapter 56: We're Counting On You!!!!

Lucy's pov

Natsume didn't want to take no for answer, she looked like she was so much in pain. "Damnit! Why does she have to be so damn stubborn and not listen to me?" Natsu punched the barrier, agitated that his sister wouldn't listen to him. "She gets that resilience from you, Natsu." Erza said, "What do you mean by that?" He turned to Erza, who was standing to my right. "You don't like to listen to people. Especially when it comes to saving people on missions." Erza closed her eyes and smiled, "That's just how your sister is. She's just as stubborn as you can be, when it comes to saving people." Erza opened her eyes, looking up at the fight. "Natsume was just like you, when she was younger." Lucky spoke up, "She was adventurous. Always wanting to go to new places. And she was always asking Snow to ride on her back, so Snow would fly us everywhere she wanted to go. But I barely could remember how it felt. And then we met Kato after Snow disappeared. She was looking for you, Igneel and Snow all at the same time." Lucky explained, who looked really upset. "Yeah, she was always the adventurous type." Satomi smiled, but it faded.

"Natsume!!!" Toshiyuki yelled and we looked forward.

Toshiyuki was injured and on the ground, "We need to break this damn barrier and now!!" Natsu kicked at it again, "Natsu, calm down." Gildarts spoke, "How can I calm down, when I'm stuck here with an idiot and my sister is in danger?!!" Natsu yelled pointing to Gray, "What'd you call me flamebrain?!!" Gray got in Natsu's face, "Hey, shut up you two. Levy is working on a way to get us out of this damn thing." Gajeel said, "Stay out of this, Metalhead!!" They both yelled and I heard a cheer from beside me. I turned my head seeing Erza smiling and Lucky was bouncing. "What's going on?" Mira asked, "I broke through. But only a small bit, so only one person can get out right now." Levy looked up at us, "Then who do we send out there?" Gildarts asked, "I vote we send Wendy." Natsu put up his hand, "Are you crazy?!! Sending her out there without any help is like death sentence." Carla yelled, while her tail moved back and forth. She was scared Wendy could be hurt in the process, "I know you see this as something that could hurt her, but I believe Wendy can go out on her own and take care of herself on the battlefield. We've been through a lot, and I get that you're worried. But Wendy is the only mage here, that can heal both Natsume and Toshiyuki." Erza explained, which made Carla sigh.

"Alright, she can go. But Wendy please be careful." Wendy nodded and crawled through the small space, "What the hell are you fairies doing?" Levi shot off a blast at Wendy, "WENDY!!!" Carla and Pantherlily yelled, rushing forward to grab Wendy. My eyes widened in terror as Natsume rushed forward, jumping in front of Wendy to take the hit. Natsume was hit with the blast, "Everyone get down!!!" Laxus shouted, as Natsu threw himself over me. Lucky was with Gray, who was protecting both her and Juvia. After it settled, Natsu helped me up. "Wendy!!! Natsume!!!" Natsu called out, as we coughed. "Is everyone alright?" I coughed, looking around but I could barely see.

"Yeah, we're fine." The smoke started to clear and I saw Erza using her adamantine armor, she was protecting Satoru, Satomi, Lyon and some others. "Guys.... Where's Gajeel?" Levy walked forward, "I thought he was with you, Levy." I turned my attention to her, but she shook her head. "No, he was behind me. But I didn't see what happened to him." I looked around and heard groaning, "Gajeel!!" I ran forward seeing, as he was in a tree. "Whoa!! How did you manage to get up there?" Mira asked, while Natsu cracked up. "He must have climbed up there." I muttered mostly to myself, "I didn't climb up here. I got blown up here!" Gajeel growled, as he freed himself and jumped down. "Did anyone see what happened to Natsume and Wendy?" Carla asked, worry evident in her voice.

"No," I shook my head, "Well, seems like the two fairies are gone. And so is that Traitor." Levi walked out the smoke, "With them out of the way, I can take care of the rest of you so you won't get in my way of killing this town." Levi was heading straight for us, "Looks like we're gonna have to fight." I stood tall, not letting my fear show. "Lucy's right. Everyone get ready to fight with all you've got." Erza stood to my right, while Natsu was to my left. "So you're not gonna be cowards and run away?" My gaze shifted from his face to his hand, seeing that his hand was slightly glowing.

"Is he seriously gonna try to kill all of us? Why can't he just stop this? Why does he want that book so badly?" Sweat dripped from my temple and i grabbed one of my gate keys, but it was too late. He sent the blast at us, but it was deflected by Erza's sword. It flew back at him and he moved his head to the side, letting it fly past him. The blast hit the tree behind him, but this didn't faze him one bit. "Ice make lance!!!" Gray sent the first attack at Levi, but he dodged it and came charging at us. But he was kicked by somebody with pink hair, "Huh?" I turned my head to the side, "What was that?" I looked to my right, Erza still standing there next to me. "What was that?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow. "It could have been Natsu." Erza shifted her gaze to me, "But Natsu is right there." I pointed to him and he looked at me, "Then, what was that just now if Natsu is standing there?" Erza gave off a look of confusion, "It's Natsume!!!!" Carla brought our attention back to the problem at hand. "And she has Wendy!!" Satomi pointed out.

There stood Natsume, she was healed up and no longer looking exhausted meaning Wendy had time to heal her. I also noticed Toshiyuki was looking well, meaning Wendy must have gotten to heal both of them during the dust kickup. Natsume was also really pissed and Wendy stood behind her, I had a good feeling about this. Things are about to get crazy.

The Salamander's Sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें