Chapter 64: Visiting the Dark Guild

Natsume's pov

I rode up front with Erza, who was driving the mobile. "Are you alright?" She shifted her eyes to me then back to the road, "Yeah, I'm just worried that we won't be able to find Levi's weakness. I'm also worried that the dark guild he faced won't help us." I crossed my arms and looked ahead at the road. "If Cry Bomanta won't help then I have a way that will make them help. Especially if they don't want to be turned over to the magic council." Gildarts chimed from the back seat, as both Gray and I sweatdropped in response. "Really? Really, Gildarts. That's all you got." I shook my head, as Lucy questioned Gildarts. Natsu laughed at it as Gildarts just shrugged, "I mean that's not all I can do to threaten them." Suddenly Erza slammed on the breaks, which threw us a bit forward in our seats. I turned to face the front, as Erza backed the car up. "Erza, what are you doing?" Nerves started to build up, as I looked forward to see a road block.

"Everyone hold onto something. I'm going make this car fly." She warned as her tone changed, "What do you mean?!!! Natsu and Gajeel are dying in the back seat. Imagine what happens when you make this thing fly!! How are you going to do that?" Lucy freaked out, "Hold on, I don't have a choice. So hold on. Here we go." I grabbed the seatbelt and held onto the hanger in the car, as Erza slammed her foot down on the gas. The car lerched forward and we all screamed loudly, as we got closer until the car gained enough speed to be lifted up into the air. "Oh my gosh!!!!" Levy, Lucy and I screamed with everyone else screaming. We landed on all four wheels as Erza stopped the car, everyone else was panting. My heart was still beating out of my chest, "Erza, why did you think this was a good idea?" Meredy looked so frightened, as she held onto Ultear and Jellal. "Well, I didn't see another way around so I thought it was best to do that rather than ram the block." Erza looked back at everyone else, with a raised eyebrow.

"We're close to the Cry Bomanta guild hall. We should walk from here, I don't think they'll like it if we show up in a vehicle." Erza got out of the car, leaving us in there in shock. "Natsu? Are you okay?" He fell out of the window as Lucy sighed and I sweatdropped. "Way to act cool for a big brother." I got out of the car, walking around the other side of the car to where Natsu was. I opened the door for them and helped Natsu up, putting him over my shoulder. "You sure you can handle carrying him?" Gray quirked an eyebrow, "Yeah, I'm fine. Besides, Lucy has Happy in her arms." I gave him a small smile, before walking away. The leaves crunched under my feet but I felt that something strange in the air as we walked through the wooded area. I came to a stop as Natsu's head popped up from my shoulder making Lucy jump, she was right next to us.

"Natsu, what's up?" Juvia asked him, as she turned her head to me and him. "We're not alone." Natsu said seriously, looking up into the trees. "He's right. There are people up in the trees but don't look. They might know we've caught onto them, if we look up at them." Lucy sighed, as Asuna woke up from her nap.

"We need to keep walking like nothing happened. We don't want them to attack." I warned them, so we continued forward. We kept quiet as we walked silently, I kept my eyes locked on the trees worried about their intentions. When Mika told us about Cry Bomanta she warned me about the things they had done to the town, the pranks they've played and anything else they did. She told me that there were three guys, who were the guilds strongest group.

"Natsume, you see them right?" Natsu whispered to me and I nodded my head in response, "Yeah," I looked ahead, as Erza led us through it. "Do you think they're from Cry Bomanta?" Levy asked, "They must be. They probably were sent to watch us." Gajeel crossed his arms together across his chest, with a smug look on his face. "It's either that. Or they are the guilds watch dogs, who look over to see what's going on in their territory. Mika did warn me about this. I'm ready to fight them if need be." Laxus looked around in the trees but before we could get any farther, I sensed movement to all sides which caused me to stop with Natsu still hanging over my shoulder. I dropped him out of spite since he was making me carry him, he hit the ground with a hard thud and instantly popped back up. "Why'd you do that?!! You didn't have to drop me!" He yelled, but my eyes were somewhere else. Something shiny coming from the trees caught my eyes, I moved quickly pushing Natsu down onto the floor. "Everyone get down!" Erza jumped out of the way as sharp throwing stars were thrown at us, making everyone yell and hit the ground. "What is going on?" Lucy looked over at us as Lucky yelped, I looked behind me to see a throwing star caught onto her bookbag and pinned her against the tree. She turned pale white, as she shook and her little ghost self came out of her body.

"Lucky! Oh my gosh!" Asuna let out a scream, as I turned back around to see three young boys around our age drop down in front of us. "Who the hell are you three and what do you want?" I stood defensively in front of Natsu and Asuna. "Well we were about to ask you the same thing, so why does Fairytail want to meet us?" A boy with short spiky brown hair, crossed his arms and smirked.