Chapter 91: Chase the Infinite Clock!

Natsume's pov

Everyone was gathered back at the guildhall, Lucy and the others had informed the rest of our guildmates of the return of the Oracion Seis. From the way they talked about them, I could tell that these people weren't good at all. I took notice that Gramps was not here in the guildhall with us, which got me wondering as to where he went. "So that's why they summoned the old man away.." Macao said, "It's no use. We were completely overwhelmed by the new Oracion Seis. They are such stronger than they were before." Carla said, making me shake my head. She was right, those guys were really strong. Both Romeo and Michelle try to take the blame, but I disagreed with them. So did Lucy. "It's not either of your faults. It's not your fault that my Dad didn't leave a more detailed message like Natsu said." Lucy said, she put a hand on her shoulder to comfort her. "Lucy, do you know how your father got involved with the clock?" Wendy asked, I was curious about the same thing. It didn't make sense to me that her father left all of this to her, especially if that clock was then taken by the people we are fighting against. "To be honest, I have no clue how he got the clock in the first place." Lucy shook her head, well, of course she wouldn't know. She hadn't seen her father for a long, long time. Although... Michelle was with him the whole seven years Lucy and the others were gone. "We will solve that mystery another day, right now, our top priority should be getting that clock back from the Oracion Seis." Erza spoke up, "I have a suggestion. If we just started looking everywhere, I'm sure they are bound to eventually turn up." Natsu said, "Yeah, he's right. If we look hard enough, we'll definitely find them." I chimed in, making Natsu give me a small smile. "I don't think that's a good idea.. I say we come up with a plan and then act." Gray opposed, making me look at him. But of course, this caused an argument to spur between Gray and Natsu with Juvia joining in to support Gray.

"Hey!! What do you think you're doing, Juvia?!" I snapped, "I am siding with Gray! After all, even you two are dating, you won't back him up." Natsu let out a loud gasp as he heard her comment, his eyes widening. "Natsume..." He turned his head to me, he then got this scary look on his face. "You and Gray are dating?" I immediately became a bit nervous, "Hehe... Natsu... Hehe... You see.. I was gonna... Tell you but I, uh, I didn't know.." I stammered, this threw everyone off. Usually, I was the one to scare Natsu but when it comes to boys or anything like that, he gets really overprotective. "Eep!" I let out a little squeak, hiding behind Erza. "You're dating my little sister?!! Why I oughta?!!" Natsu turned to Gray, the two getting into a physical fight and I sighed. "So you and Gray, huh?" Erza smirked, looking back to me. I gave her an awkward laugh, rubbing the back of my head as Natsu and Gray fought.

"I figured she would end up with him." Our heads snapped the door, where the Thunder Legion was standing. Evergreen starts rattling on about their recent job, making me shake my head and sigh. We have bigger problems than whatever they were dealing with on their mission. My eyes shifted over to Michelle, my gut was telling me that something was off about her. "What happened?" Freed asked, I guess he noticed the tension. Lucy and the others take the time to explain everything that's been going on, "Just so you know... If we had been there, the Occasion Seis would have been defeated." Evergreen said, making me growl.

"Well, you weren't so shut up, Evergreen. You have no clue what kind of power they wield." I argued, shaking my head.

"When I went grocery shopping alone the other day, I overheard some soldiers of the church talking about two men. One of them was wielding a sickle and the other running at a tremendous speed, destroyed a church single-handedly." Freed explained, I looked over at Satomi, who must have shared my thoughts. "Must have been Erigor and Racer." Natsu said, "I heard that the attacks on the church has increased in the past few days." Freed added.

"Why didn't you tell us this?!" Bixlow asked, looking pissed off. "I did tell you but you all were too busy eating." He said, making me smile and shake my head. Typical.

"I don't understand why they're attacking churches..." Erza started, "Yeah, it doesn't make sense at all.. They have got to be planning something else." I said, crossing my arms as I thought. "We're more out of hand.. They have the clock." Lucy stated, making Satoru sigh.

"Whatever they're planning.. I can tell it won't be good for Magnolia or any of us." Chase started, scratching the back of his head.

I sat beside Chase, we were all sitting at a table as Lucy and Levy started talking about this guy named Will Neville. "So this Neville guy...?" Satoru asked Lucy, "It says here, that he used to be a zentopian bishop." She said, but she got this strange look on her face. "Luce, what's the matter?" I asked, "There's nothing written in here about his disciples or about his magic." She furrowed her eyebrows, as Chase looked to Satoru and I.

"Kinana knows about more about this Will Neville guy.. It's strange. How would she know more than a book about this guy?" Max pondered, which got me wondering the same thing. When I saw Elfman bring her to the infirmary, I was worried that something bad had happened to her. "And all of it is written in an ancient language at that too." Happy added in.

"The Key of The Star Heavens book was written by a former member of the church. Mr. Heartfilia then used the book the send Lucy a message." Michelle stated.

"This is so damn complicated.. Just what the hell are they planning?" Satomi rubbed her face in her palms, letting out a sigh.

"If only we knew where they would attack next... Then we could wait and strike." Cana wakes up from behind the counter, whining that we are so noisy so she could not sleep for long. "You guys want to find the Oracion Seis, right?" Cana took out a pack of cards, I looked at her in confusion where's Erza looked like she knew what she was doing.

We head over to request board where Romeo and Chase put a map of Fiore. "What exactly are you going to with the map, Cana?" Satoru looked up at her, "I'm going to use my card magic to find out where they might be going and send certain people to those spots." She explained, she throws the cards on the map and the cards land at different places.

"Alright.. So it looks like Gray, Natsume and Freed; Evergreen, Chase, Erza and Max; Gajeel, Satoru and Juvia; Bickslow, Satomi and Wendy; Happy, Carla, Lucky and PantherLily, and at last but not least Natsu, Lucy, Michelle and Elfman." Macao announced, I smiled as I was put on the same team as Gray. But I quickly wiped it off of my face, when I saw Natsu glaring at me. I whistled loudly, turning my head away from him and looked elsewhere as I heard Juvia asking to switch partners.

This is going to be something else, I just hope we can stop the Oracion Seis before it's too late.