Chapter 45: Run, Natsume and Asuna!!!

3rd person's pov

"So we'll just have to walk out in these uniforms and act like a royal guard?" Satoru asked, "Yeah, but how are we supposed to blend in? Won't they recognize Natsu?" Lucy turned her head to Erza, who held her chin. "You're right, Lucy. They will recognize Natsu. But I have just the thing to help this situation." Erza tried to do something, but it didn't work.

They snuck out of the control room, "Attention! Fairytail members have been-" There was a series of explosions and they all started running. "What do you think that was?" Lucy asked, as they were running. "I'm not sure. It's possible that it could have come from Tsuyoshi's men or it could have come from that little girl and Natsume." Erza said, as they ran. "Look ahead, soldiers!!" They all came to a screeching halt, when they saw an entire army of soldiers. "Why are there so many soldiers?" Lucy gave a confused expression and the building shook again, but harder this time. "I smell trouble." Erza turned around towards them, "And I smell Natsume." Natsu said, as the lights turned on. "It's Fairytail!!!" A guard shouted, "Uh oh. This isn't good at all." Lucy said, "We're just gonna have to fight them off." Erza said and requipped her armor, "You're not joking, are you?" Satoru asked, "No, I'm not. Get ready to fight." Erza stood firm in the front of the group, she wanted to keep them safe. "Alright, I'm all fired up." Natsu pounded his fire covered fists together, ready to fight. "Alright, then. Open gate of the lion, Leo!" Lucy shouted and Leo appeared, Gajeel got ready and stood next to Levy. "Get em'!!!" A guard in the front shouted, which caused all of them to charge at them.

"Fire dragon iron fist!" Natsu started it off, by punching twelve out of the hundreds of guards standing there. "Water slicer!!" Juvia charged ahead, taking thirteen guards down. "Get em Leo! I got this side." Lucy took out the whip that Virgo gave her, and began to fight the guards. "Ice make hammer! Ice make cannon!!" Gray took out twenty guards, crossing paths with Erza as they fought together. "Solid script magic: Fire!!" Satomi shouted, burning a few guards less than what Watsu had taken down. All chaos ensued, as they were fighting. "Iron dragon roar!!!" Gajeel yelled and took down a bunch of them.

Meanwhile....

"Asuna, you stay behind me alright? I got them." Natsume pounded her ice and fire covered fists. "Whoa, are you a dragon slayer?" Asuna asked, and Natsume smirked. "Yeah, I am. I've been trained by two dragons as a kid. My brother was only trained by the fire dragon, Igneel. I got separated from him at a young age, and was taken in by an ice dragon. So don't worry, I got this covered." Natsume looked back up at the circle of guards, that surrounded them. "Get em!!" A guard shouted, and charged ahead towards Natsume. "Ice dragon shield!!" She created a giant shield and smacked the guard with it, sending him flying down the narrow hallway. "You don't have to worry about me, Natsume. I can use magic cause my big brother taught me. So I can help you." Asuna took her hood and jacket off, revealing her outfit. "Alright then, if you wanna fight. I won't stop you, but promise me. That you'll call me, if you need help." Natsume said and Asuna nodded, "Sure," The two turned back to back, "Get the girl!!" A guard pointed to Natsume and guards charged at her. She flipped the first one over her shoulder, "Ice dragon iron fist!" Another guard hit the ground and was knocked unconscious, "Whoa, all she did was punch him. She really is a dragon slayer!! The boss has been searching for one." Another guard, which appeared to be the general shouted and pointed to Natsume.

"What would Levi want with me?" She dodged an oncoming punch and kicked the guard into the general. The general fell backwards, with the guard on top of him. "General you are such a disgrace, I'm ashamed that you let a girl beat you down." The first in charge stated. He was about the same height as Laxus, with a first in commander uniform that had seven stars on the front. "Are you the girl terrorizing my captain's army?" He asked, "Depends on who's asking." Natsume asked, "I think it's best, if you answer my question." He said, "On what grounds?" Natsume stood firm and he growled at her before punching at her. His fist hit the ground, acting quickly Natsume jumped back into the air and slid back.

Natsume looked at the spot she was just in and stared at the crater he made. What he left behind was huge, which surprised Natsume a bit. "Answer the question." He stood up firm, he had fair skin and was absolutely attractive but he was strict. "What should I do? I can't fight someone like this he's simply to strong for me to take on alone." Natsume had beads of sweat dropping down the side of her temple, as she was trying to figure out what to do. "Asuna, get on my back." Asuna slowly moved towards Natsume, making sure that the first in command couldn't see her. If he did, he would just drag her back to her older brother and she could possibly be locked up again. Asuna climbed onto Natsume's back, "Whose climbing on your back?" He said, trying to look behind her. "That's none of your business." He growled at her, then his eyes glowed. "This isn't looking good for us." Natsume looked nervous, and this nervousness didn't go unnoticed by Asuna. He started walking towards her, "Ice make wall!" Natsume made a giant wall and took off running, blocking off the guards and the first in command.

"Natsume, what's wrong?" Asuna asked, when they finally got far away from the hallway all the guards were in. "That girl is going down." The first in command growled, as he put his sword back in it's sheath. "I don't think that guy is safe. I'm going to try and find my brother and my friends." Natsume said, and continued running.