Chapter 94: Unleashed Despair

3rd person's POV

"Sir. We've learned that the Reborn Oracion Seis's target is not the destruction of the churches. They are targeting the Celestial Mages that are housed there." The soldiers reported, which sent everyone on edge. "Warren.. Are you there?" Laki asked, "Yes. I'm here. What's wrong?" He asked, "Gildarts and I have the real Michelle Lobster. She's here bedridden due to a horrible accident. That Michelle with Lucy is a fake." This sent shock through Warren, as Vjeeter alerts the others that Brain II is at the Kardia Cathedral, and no one is there to stop him. This leads Bisca and Alzack to decide to go, vowing to defend the church. Warren then tells Natsu, Lucy and Elfman that the Michelle with them is a fake, but they are not informed right away due to Elfman having the card in his pocket while still unconscious. In their battle, Natsu proceeds to attack Jackpot, but he strikes first. Jackpot then realizes what he was supposed to be doing, and proceeds to destroy the nearby church. Byro then charges and attacks Jackpot. At the same time, Erza's team is still fighting with Cobra.

"Damn it." Chase groaned, as he stood to his feet. He dodged the oncoming attack, as Cobra then heads to attack Erza. Luckily, Max steps in and saves her in the nick of time. "Cubellios is gone.. I have no friends." Cobra stated, "You know.. People become stronger after overcoming their sadness." Erza said, "Erza's right. Even in tough times, people come out much stronger than they were before. Even if they had to get through a tough storm." Chase stated, shaking his head as his eyes met Cobra's. With this being said, Cobra realizes that he is just wasting his time fighting with Fairytail. "Where are you going?" Chase questioned, as Cobra began to leave. He gave him a look, before shifting his eyes to Erza. "We'll finish our fight one day." With that Cobra leaves, making the others sigh in somewhat relief. Chase lets out a breath, before passing out causing the others to rush towards him. "Chase. Chase." Max shook him slightly, his eyes then spotted something red and looked down at his side. "He's bleeding." Max looked to Erza and Evergreen, "He must have taken more damage during the fight than we initially thought.

At a separate location, Gray, Freed and Natsume are having a tough time fighting against Shamsiel. "That's it! Now, I'm pissed off!" Natsume screamed, her whole body lighting up on fire. Both Gray and Freed stood there in shock, watching as she charged at Shamsiel and attacked him head on. "That tickles! Stop it!" Shamsiel smacks his hand down, hitting Natsume who was in mid-air. The hand hits her head on, causing her to fly into a nearby wall. "Natsume!!" Gray shouted, as a crater formed underneath her body. She bounced off the wall, hitting the ground harshly. With the two unable to move, they can't go help her as Shamsiel brings Angel the celestial wizard they are supposed to be guarding. Angel uses the Anti-Link to finish the man as Dan watches from behind a pillar, he looked down at Natsume becoming worried for her as he didn't see her move at all. "Now according to the information received from Father Fabrizio, there are only two links left." Angel smirked, as she finished the man off. "Damn it." Natsume muttered, as she tried to move from her spot. "This is worse than I thought. Those three can't move. And there are only two links left. This will not end well." Dan thought, as he looked to Natsume, Gray and Freed.

"I want to battle Panther lily before we get to our destination." Samuel stated, making Lucky sigh. "Are you seriously going to do this now?!! We don't have time for you to have a full on battle right now!! People's lives are at stake!" Lucky snapped, becoming extremely fed up with Samuel. Without another word the two start battling, during which Samuel starts to explain the mission of the members. "Guttman has been sent in as a replacement for Coco in the team." Samuel explained, "Why? What happened to her?" Pantherlily questioned, concern laced in his voice. "She was imprisoned for joining their side." He said, looking over at Lucky who shook her head as Happy and Carla voice their opinions. "That isn't right. She realized what you are doing is wrong. Why should she be imprisoned for fighting what she believes is right?" Lucky questioned, which made Samuel sigh as he locked eyes with her. "She really fights for what she believes in.. She's amazing." Samuel thought, his eyes staying locked on Lucky.

Elsewhere, Juvia, Gajeel and Satoru continue their fight with Guttman. "No matter how many times you attack me, it'll still be the same." This only annoys Gajeel and causes him to attack him again, which gets Mary involved. She gets in the way of the two, causing Satoru to get angry. "What are you doing?!" He snapped, "Nobody can beat him!" Mary argued, "Don't underestimate what we can accomplish, Hughes." Satoru joins Gajeel, giving Juvia enough time to recover. She then uses her water lock to hold him off. He uses his Magic on her, but as she is encasing him with her body he also feels the attack, falling for long enough that Gajeel and Satoru can finish him.

Both Wendy and Bickslow try to wake Erigor, while Satomi sits off to the side. She didn't trust what would happen if he woke up, but she knew that he wouldn't be able to beat the three of them easily. "What happened when you fell asleep?" Wendy asked, "Somebody entered my dreams." He said, making Satomi look over at him. "What do you mean? You're saying somebody entered your dreams while you were sleeping and made you believe that you were Grim Reaper?" She wasn't sure if she believed him but when saw the look in his eyes, she knew that he was telling the truth. "Yes." He nodded, this made her uneasy. "Losing those memories was the worst pain I have ever felt.. When I heard Wendy's voice, I came out of it.. Thank you." Erigor looked to Wendy, who gave him a small smile. Satomi and Bickslow looked to one another, becoming suspicious about the whole thing. "Is it possible that someone let Cana make the teams to their likings? She said she felt sleepy during the card reading which is unusual." Bickslow stated, "It's more than possible. And that's what really freaks me out." Satomi looked up, as her eyes became concerned. Meanwhile, Brain II is trying to open Will Neville's coffin, but it is protected by a powerful Magic. Alzack and Bisca arrive to try and stop him, and Alzack attacks, only to be swiftly overpowered by Brain II's advanced Magic. Bisca then shoots at him, but Brain II makes the bullet go around and attacks her instead.

Jackpot manages to use the Anti-link to finish off the celestial mage in the nearby church while Byro watched. This prompts Natsu to attack and with the help of Byro, they manage to break his slot machine. "Damn it." Chase muttered, as he was being held up by Max. They had managed to wrap his wound and stop the bleeding, but he was still feeling a bit weak from the blood loss. One arm was slung over Max's shoulder, as Max wrapped one around his waist to keep him standing upright. "We were too late." Max said, as they looked at the carnage in front of them. "All the guards and the celestial mage have been beaten." Erza said, as she kept her eyes on what was in front of her. "Damn it. If Cobra hadn't of shown up.. We would have been able to get here before this happened." Chase snapped, gritting his teeth.

"The Celestial Mages Anti-Link is complete." Brain II destroys Will Neville's coffin, his skull floats out with dark markings but he crushes this as well. Meanwhile, at Zentopia Cathedral, the Archbishop states that "the chaos that has been sealed away is unleashed upon the world!". The Infinity Clock then begins to glow and transforms into a fish-like vehicle as everyone watches from the ground. Samuel goes back to Zentopia Cathedral to see the truth with his own eyes and as he does, chains fly out of the Infinity Clock and stick onto the ground.

"It's my duty bring Lucy to the Zentopia Cathedral." Byro states, but she and Natsu refuse to leave. Jackpot's zipper then opens up, revealing the mechanical bear to be Klodoa, the stick claiming that he is the seventh member of the Reborn Oración Seis. "Wait a minute... They're one member short.." Lucy thought, "You must be wondering who the missing member is.. Well, that would be Michelle. Oh, and her name isn't Michelle. It's Imitatia." Klodoa revealed, which shocks Lucy and Natsu. "Don't tell me.. Natsume was right not to trust her. She knew that something was off with her the minute she showed up." Natsu thought as his eyes landed on Michelle, "Please, Michelle. Tell me what he's saying is a lie." Lucy pleaded, "I'm sorry." Michelle apologizes, starting to cry as she reveals her true form as Imitatia. She tries to take Lucy with her, but this prompts Natsu to intervene as he realized his sister was right. "Natsu!! Don't!!" Lucy called out, causing him to stop in his tracks. This leaves him open to an attack, which knocks him out. "Take Lucy with you." Imitatia demanded, but Byro simply refused. This prompts her to take out the Arch Bishop seal, throwing it onto the ground in front of him. "My orders come through him and I will not be ignored. Take Lucy with you." Byro reluctantly sighs, before going through with the order. He summons Kanaloa, as Imitatia hits Lucy on the back of the head with the blunt side of her sword. Klodoa begins to wonder where Elfman is, thinking that he has run off. But instead, Elfman has hidden himself behind a large rock telling Warren what had just happened.