Chapter 54: The Fight is just Beginning!

3rd person's pov

"What the hell is he going to do, if he finds out Prince Kai is his little brother?" Sweat rolled down Natsume's temple, as her eyes shifted back and forth between the two men. No matter how stupid or how he had tried to kill her earlier, Natsume vowed not to let Levi hurt Toshiyuki, he was a prince after all. The rest of the Fairytail group stood a little ways farther back following what was asked of them by Natsume, they were all ready to step in if needed be. There were at least several S-class mages at the scene, Erza, Gildarts, Laxus and Mira. Jura, Lyon and Sherry were standing by just in case Natsume gave more orders.

"Do you think Natsume needs our help?" Lucy looked incredibly worried about her friend. "Not yet, for now she can handle it." Natsu looked forward, with confidence.

"Answer me, Toshiyuki. What the hell are you doing here, with these people?" Toshiyuki stood stunned seeing Levi there, but he had to come up with a reason as to why he was there in the first place. He couldn't tell Levi the truth because, Levi would try and kill him for lying to him. If Levi found out that he was the older brother of Prince Kai, it would be all over for him. "Well?" Levi practically yelled, but when Toshiyuki couldn't think of anything.. Levi charged. "Get out of the way!!!!" Natsume acted quickly on her feet, making a mad dash towards Toshiyuki. When she reached him she pulled him back, sending him sliding halfway across the concrete closer to Erza and the others. "What the hell? Why are you protecting him now? I thought he was your enemy, didn't he try to kill you?" Levi gave her a dark look, but Natsume wasn't fazed by it.

"That's what I said!" Satomi yelled, but was shushed by all four S-Class mages. Natsume's eyes shifted from Satomi and back to Levi, "That doesn't matter. What happens in the past stays in the past." Sweat rolled down her temple, as Levi glared down at her. "So, you switched sides Yuki?" He tore his eyes away from Natsume, and looked behind her. "I--- I can't stay with you knowing that you plan to kill an entire town for a damn book. I was fine with taking over but killing innocent people just for a damn book to resurrect someone evil, that's not what I signed up for." Toshiyuki clenched his fists tightly and finally looked up at Levi instead of looking away.

"You wanted to resurrect Zeref. Did you realize he was already back?" Erza said sternly, Levi's face twisted into a sinister smirk. "So he is alive?" He leaned back, "The last time we saw him, he was but that was seven years ago." Mira spoke up, "Well, I want him here. So I guess, I can still kill these people and find the book. Now that I know, he isn't dead. I will resurrect one of his demons." Natsume growled at him, "That is not fair to these people!!" She punched at his feet, "Why isn't it? They all deserve it anyways!" Levi walked forward out of the smoke, "No, they don't. Innocent Townspeople do not deserve to get murdered!" Natsume punched him in the face, but this action didn't do anything to Levi. Everyone's eyes widened, seeing that Levi was unharmed. "Is that seriously all you have in you?" He laughed, grabbing Natsume's arm and slamming her down on the ground. This knocked the wind out of her and made her spit a little bit, "Natsume!!!" Natsu shouted in alarm, as she groaned in pain.

"Damnit, he's fast and strong. I didn't realize that he was this strong. Do I need the S-Class Mages to help?" Natsume got up slowly standing behind Levi, who was now heading towards the Fairytail group. "Since you turned on me, I think it's time we had a little one on one." Levi smirked, making them stand tall and step protectively in front of Toshiyuki. "Guys, get ready." Erza said as Levi lit his hand up with light energy and just as he was about to use it, Natsume got in the way. She grabbed onto his large hand, seeing as he towered over her and was well built like Laxus. "Natsume, what do you think you're doing?" Gray yelled out, "Stopping him!" In one motion, Natsume swung him around and slammed him on the ground hard. "What the hell?" Levi thought, as his body made contact with the ground shocking them even more. "How did she do that? He seemed unaffected when she punched him." Lyon looked at Natsume, "He was, he just let his guard down." Toshiyuki said, "If he was resistant to her punch, then she's gonna need help." Gajeel said to them.

"No, she's not going to ask for help." Natsu shook his head and stepped forward, crossing his arms as he looked forward. "Why do you say that Natsu?" Laxus asked, "Because she's like me, but she's also very stubborn. She doesn't like to ask for help, especially when she is fighting." Natsu explained, "He's right." Lucky spoke up from Lucy's arms. "Has she always been this way, Natsu?" Gray asked, "Yeah, ever since Igneel taught us how to use fire." He nodded, "She was like this when Snow taught her ice magic. And whenever we went out to get food, she would ruthlessly beat up the vulcans." Lucky hummed and looked towards her pink haired best friend. Everyone looked forward, watching as Natsume was thrown in the air. "Natsume, no!" Juvia cried out, "Get out of there!!" Wendy shouted in alarm, as Natsume tried her best to keep from landing on her back but Levi suddenly reappeared in front of her and punched her in the stomach. The impact created a shockwave and knocked the wind out of Natsume, who went hurdling towards the ground but Toshiyuki was quick on his feet. He caught Natsume and appeared on the other side of Levi, away from Natsu and the others. "Whoa, how did he move that fast?" Jura exclaimed and everyone started to get nervous. Natsume was panting heavily, but had Toshiyuki holding her up.

"Well, it seems like you want a fight with me now. So what are you gonna do?" Levi taunted with a smirk, making Toshiyuki's glare on him darken. "I'm going to kill you, before you kill this town and the Fairytail group." Everyone's eyes widened, at his sudden change in mood. "Things are about to get serious." Erza stated boldly as they stood in shock.

So hey guys, it's Tsubaki Fullbuster. Do you think Toshiyuki will defeat Levi and tell him the truth or will he die fighting him? Also, who do you ship Natsume with? Tell me in the comment below! Thanks, remember to comment, vote. Thanks ~ Tsubaki Fullbuster👌👍