Chapter 4: The Problem

Lucy's pov

We had to strap Natsume to the bed in the guilds' infirmary and she wasn't so happy about it, so she gave Natsu a hard time. "Natsu! Put me down! Put me down!!!! I'm gonna kill you, when I have the chance!" Natsume shouted, pounding on Natsu's back. "Listen sis, I didn't want to do this but you left me no choice." Natsu said, "Natsu, put me down or so help me god, I'll kick you where the sun doesn't shine." She threatened, but Natsu brushed off the threat and carried her into the guild hall. "What's with her?" Laxus asked, looking to me. "She has to be put on bed rest, so Natsu is doing just that. She doesn't want to stay in a bed all day for a week, but Porlysucia said so." I explained, "Oww!" I heard Natsu shout, I turned my head and saw the two siblings tumble down the stairs. "Ha!!" Natsume ran off to get away from him, she made a dash for the door but slammed into Gray. Gray had no clothes on except his underwear, so when they landed it made it seem like he had her pinned down. The two blushed, before Gray got up and slung her over his shoulder.

"Gray, I'm gonna kill you!" She pounded in his back, "Gray, your clothes!" Mira yelled, "I don't have time for that." He turned around, facing towards Mira and then ran up the stairs to the infirmary. "Gray!!!! Put me down!" She beat on his back and he continued upstairs, most of the guild members were watching. Gray managed to get her upstairs, into the infirmary and closed the door behind him. In anticipation Natsu, Erza and I listened through the door. "Gray, what the hell are you doing? Get off me!" Natsume yelled, she still sounded angry. 

"No! Porlysucia said that I had to strap you to the bed, considering the fact you don't like to listen. Like Natsu." Gray sounded like he was still having trouble calming her down, which is what Natsu had trouble with.

"Why do you feel so warm?" Natsume groaned, "Oh my god, Gray you're naked!!!" She yelled, "Oh, am I?" Gray asked and we all sweat-dropped, Natsu barged into the door.

"Hey ice princess, get off my sister!" Natsu shouted, "It's not like I was doing anything to her." Gray retorted back, standing near the bed. "Gray, put some clothes on!" Erza yelled and he freaked out. "Let me out of these you jerks! Let me out!" Natsume struggled against the bounds. "No can do, sis!" Natsu stood near the bed, "Natsu, I will kill you. Let me out of these." She yelled, "Nope, Porlysucia said to put you on bed rest." Natsu said with a grin. She surprised us by crying, making Natsu freak out. "Hey, stop crying. Please stop crying. Gray help me out here." Natsu freaked, I guess because he usually didn't know what to do with girls who cry.

We were going on another mission tomorrow, since today was actually Monday. We were going to stop this monster from attacking this little village. We were originally planning to leave today, but Natsu wanted to help Natsume recover from her injury. Although she has to stay at the guild hall, "It's alright, you'll be alright." Erza said, patting her head. I sweat-dropped, at all three of them. I walked downstairs to the guild hall, and took a seat at the bar. "Lucy, how is it going with Natsume?" Macao asked, "Gray said Porlysucia told him he had to strap her to the bed, cause she won't listen and stay in one place." I rubbed my head, as Mira gave me something to drink. I sighed when I heard somebody come in and noticed that Lucky wasn't here for some reason. "Lucky, what happened?" Elfman asked, making me turn around. Lucky was covered in dirt and looked injured, instead of answering she collapsed making Wendy rush to her.

"Wendy, what's wrong with her?" I asked, standing next to Mira and Cana who crowded around. "I don't know, I can't heal her." Wendy said, shaking her head. "What do you mean? You can't heal her?" Cana asked, "Something is wrong." Wendy said, I finally noticed that her small scarf was wrapped neck and it wasn't blue it was black. "Maybe it has to do with her scarf. It might be blocking your magic." I said, picking her up. "Come on, we have to find whoever did this and find a way to treat her." I held Lucky in my arms, "Wendy, Carla, Elfman let's go." We immediately left the guild hall, "Why didn't you tell Natsume about Lucky?" Carla asked, looking to me.

"Because if she stresses out now, she could irritate the wound." I said, shaking my head. "Erza isn't gonna be happy with you, when she finds out about this." Wendy said, I froze shivering in fear imagining what would happen if she found out.

"AHHHHHHHHHH! Oh no!" I yelled, shaking in absolute fear of what Erza would do. "She'll kill us!" Elfman yelled, "Not only Erza, but Natsume will kill us too." Wendy said, shaking in fear.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I heard Gajeel's voice behind us, making us jump.

"What happened to Lucky?" Gajeel asked, looking down at her.

"She came into the guild this way. Wendy can't heal her because of her scarf being black, maybe it's a spell." I said, with a shrug. "We'll come with you, we heard that Natsume can't get out of bed this week." Gajeel said and after an hour of walking, we set up a camp.

We were talking and heard a groan, "Lucy, what happened?" Lucky walked over to the fire, "We were just about to ask you the same thing. What happened to you?" I said, "I was going to find something for Natsume in the gift shop, to make her feel better and while I was walking back to the guild hall... I was attacked by a man in a mask. He was wearing all black clothing." She fell backwards, losing her balance making me catch her. "If we don't find a way to cure her, she could die." Wendy shook her head, making me sigh.

"Then we have to find that guy, before Natsume ends up finding out about it. We have to get to him before she does." Gajeel said, "Let's get some sleep. We will start looking in the morning." I said and they all nodded. The next morning, I carried Lucky checking if she was still breathing. We started asking people in clover town, if they saw the person we were looking for. We were far from Magnolia, by now. "No luck, what about you guys?" I asked Gajeel, Elfman and Wendy.

"No," I sighed, this is not good.

"She's getting worse, we have to go back to Magnolia." I said. Lucky's pulse was low, we needed to get back to Magnolia and fast. So we headed back to Magnolia, although it took a long time. We started to head back the next morning, and it took us the whole day to get back on foot and we didn't travel by vehicle was because of Gajeel and his motion sickness. Lucky was looking much paler, so when we finally got into Hargeon we headed straight for magnolia. I started running towards the guild hall almost bumping into people, I shouted a quick sorry and ran faster. I can't let Lucky die, Natsume would be devastated.

"Hey Mira, we need help!" I called out, finally getting into the guild hall. "Please, someone help or she'll die!" I shouted, when Mira ran towards me. "Oh no, her scarf! Get a bed now!" Mira called out as a door opened. Natsu, Gray, Natsume, Erza and Happy came out and walked down the stairs. A bed was being rolled out by Lisanna and Wendy, while Carla, Gajeel, Elfman and Lily joined me. "Here, set her down." Mira said but I didn't listen, I was so worried about Lucky. "Lucy, you can put her down." She brought me out of my daze, I nodded and laid her down. I was pushed back as Mira, Levy and Wendy were trying to work on Lucky. Natsu and the others headed downstairs, and stopped in front of me.

"What happened to Lucky?" Erza asked, "She came into the guild injured and collapsed. She said some man attacked her, but Wendy can't heal her. Her scarf isn't blue, it's black." I looked down, "Where were you guys yesterday and the day before?" Natsu asked, "We went to track down the guy, who attacked her but we had no luck and she's getting worse." I rubbed my arm looking directly at Natsume, who had a hand over her mouth. She suddenly growled, scaring everyone and rushed over to Lucky.

"I will find who did this. I will make him pay. Just hold on a little longer." Natsume kissed Lucky's forehead, before rushing off out of the guild hall. 

"What do we do now?" I turned to Natsu, "We go after her."