Chapter 28: Natsume Defeats Katashi! A win for the Fairytail guild!!

Gray's pov

"So Erza what's the plan?" I asked as we walked back into the third train car, where Natsu and Gajeel were. "We have to make her mad. If we don't, we all have to step in. But Natsume doesn't want that. She wants to fight this battle on her own." Erza sat down on of the seats, "Pantherlily, do you still have the sword Gajeel made for Natsume?" Pantherlily in his small form nodded, and presented the sword to Erza. "Gray, take the sword to Lucy." I stood up and Pantherlily gave me the sword. I heard yelling, coming from the roof. "Something's wrong." Lily said, and we looked out the window. "Lucy is in trouble!" Jellal shouted, climbing out of the window. He got to the roof and anchored himself, before hanging over. Erza gave Juvia to him and he put her up on the roof, then Erza and then me. "Look! Something is headed this way." Juvia pointed, and I squinted my eyes. Before I could see what it was, I was hit in the chest and almost knocked over. "I'm so glad to see you, Gray!!" A blotch of pink fur held onto me, I sighed in relief when I realized who it was.

"Lucky, I'm glad to see you safe." Erza smiled, we heard a shout and turned our heads to see lucy ducking and dodging Katashi who was attacking her. He went to attack Lucy, who froze in her spot. "Why isn't she moving?" I asked, "She's stuck. It's the fear!" Erza started running towards them, as he got closer to her and we all panicked when something stopped him.

We saw fire and ice mixing together, my eyes widened when I realized who it was in front of Lucy. "Natsume!!" I shouted, as we all got onto the roof of the second car. Natsume stood there holding Katashi's blade, ice and fire engulfed her entire body from head to toe. I rushed over to Lucy, as Natsume kicked him back into the train. They landed in the fifth train car, but the rain was still moving. So we climbed down off the roof, "So the plan is to make her mad?" Lucy asked, "Yeah, it will be best if we do. She doesn't want us to step in, she wants to fight this own her own." Erza said, "Fire ice dragon iron fist!!" Katashi flew in front of us, and then appeared Natsume.

"Don't think you can try and kill my friends." Katashi stood up and smirked, as he released more energy. "It's better if you just give up and let me kill you fairies." Katashi charged at her and she dodged him. She slid in front of us, so Happy took the advantage of making her mad.

"Natsume, you suck." Happy waved his paw, back and forth as he stood there.

"You should just stop fighting and let Natsu and Erza handle it, cause you're never gonna win." He said, waving his paw. Natsu looked over at his best friend, raising an eyebrow and in his eyes, I could see that his eyes held familiarity with what he had just said to her. "What did you just say?" The fire that surrounded her was gone, by the time we had gotten there.

"I said that you're too weak. Igneel would be so disappointed in you, if he saw how you turned out. You should just give up and let the better wizards handle this." Happy said, there was moment of silence. "Happy's right. I bet Snow would disown you, if she found out you weren't fighting with all your might. She would be angry with you." Lucky shrugged, as the first irk mark appeared on Natsume's forehead.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!!!!!!!" Natsume yelled, as giant flames engulfed her entire body and the floor underneath us froze.

"Whoa, how did she freeze the floor like that?" Lucy asked, as I noticed the train was still moving. "Erza, we have a new problem." Mira appeared by the door, "What is it Mira? Why are we still moving?" Erza turned to Mira, "When we tried to pull the lever to stop the train, the handle broke off. Now it's stuck and still running. Not only that, but an entire section of the train tracks have been damaged. If we don't stop now we'll all crash and the train will fall off the bridge." Mira explained.

"This isn't good." Lucy gasped in horror, "Laxus is planning to jump off the train and hopefully stop it, before we get to the tracks. Happy we need you and Pantherlily to get Natsu and Gajeel off the train, so they can help Laxus stop it." Pantherlily nodded, "Aye sir!" Happy picked up Natsu and lifted him into the air, out of the train car along with Gajeel.

"Alright Pantherlily, explain what's going on to them." Mira yelled out the them. We turned our attention to Natsume and Katashi, who were still locked in battle. "You think that you can stop me? You think that you can beat me in the state you're in? Haha! How funny! You have a fresh stab wound in your stomach right now." Katashi chuckled darkly at Natsume, "Shut your damn mouth, all of my friends are counting on me. I won't give up. I will keep fighting!" We looked at Natsume with amazement, as she stood there with passion in her eyes. "She is truly an amazing girl. She is just like her brother." Erza smiled, "Yeah, she is." I agreed, "It's amazing how alike they are in everything. Especially in fighting spirit." Lucy said in amazement.

The train stopped and the others appeared along with Natsu and Gajeel. "Whoa, just look at Natsume." Laxus said, "Kuso yaro!" She punched him in the face and the two were locked in a full fist fight. "I'm not giving up! I'm not letting my friends down!" She punched him in the stomach, "I'm taking you down, whether we both go down or not!" She roundhouse kicked him and he slid back. "If he takes anymore of your punches, he'll go down!" Satoru shouted to her and with that she sent a fury of punches at him. "I can't believe I was beaten by a member of Fairytail." Katashi fell down, out for the count causing everyone to cheer in relief and happiness. "Natsume, you did it!!!" Lucy shouted, turning to face Natsume, who had suddenly fell backwards. This startled everyone else in the train car, "Natsume!!" I acted quickly, rushing over and caught her before she hit the floor. "You're gonna be alright. You won." She had a big smile on her face, with tears in her eyes. "You did great, Sume. I'm proud of you." I smiled down at her, and a tear fell down her face.