Chapter 41: Mission: Get Natsume and Lucy back

Natsu's pov

I ran around the town still angry that it was Mika's brother, who shot my sister. I stopped running, noticing that I was in a crowded area with all of the villagers talking and laughing. There were stands with food, clothing, jewelry and other things they would usually sell. I calmed down enough, to actually take a look around. These people.... These people don't live with the freedom they were given. "Did you see that girl with the pink hair? She bumped into Tsuyoshi, but who knows what he'll do to her." I overheard a girl say, "Excuse me, did the girl with pink hair look like me?" I asked the girl, "Yeah, she bumped into Tsuyoshi back that way." The girl said, "Thanks." I ran in the direction she pointed in, and felt a pain in the back of my head. I touched it slightly and the pain got worse. I pushed myself faster, getting the feeling that something was wrong. "What's going on? Why did I feel pain coming from that spot? Unless- Natsume!!" I ran faster and saw a glimpse of silver-gray hair and another girl. I saw the blonde hair, immediately recognizing it to be Lucy. "Lucy!!!! Natsume!!!" I shouted as Lucy fell to her knees clutching her stomach, and I skidded to a halt when she hit the ground after being smacked over the back of the head.

"What did you do to them?" I asked, but he didn't answer and I got angrier. He turned his back to me and walked to Natsume, who was unconscious. "Don't touch her!" I lit my hand on fire, "Shushhhh." He bent down and picked her up, slinging her over his shoulder. I growled at him, but he completely ignored me and walked over to Lucy. "Natsu...." I heard her say softly, before her eyes shut completely and he picked her up. "See ya around Fairytail." I rushed forward, as he began to glow and but he disappeared before I could get to him. "Damnit!!! Get back here!" I yelled, "I have to tell the others. Don't worry Natsume, Lucy.... I will save you both. Just hold on you two.." I started running, heading back to the others to tell them what happened. I ran down the street finally getting to her house, I pushed my legs faster and busted through the door.

"Natsu? What's wrong?" Erza turned her head to me, "It's about Lucy and Natsume." I said, "What about them? Did you see them?" Juvia asked, "They were taken." I said, shaking my head.

"What?! Who took them?" Gajeel and Levy stood up, "It was Tsuyoshi, wasn't it?" I nodded at Mika's question and looked forward. Gray's bangs covered his eyes and he stayed quiet for a moment, then he looked up at me with a certain look on his face. It didn't intimidate me though, to the others they were actually frightened by Gray's glare that had been directed towards me. "How could you let this happen, Natsu?" He asked, "I was going to get them. I almost had them in my reach, but he disappeared before I could grab either one of them. What's not my fault is that you didn't stop either one of them! If you had both of them would be safe right now." I shouted at him, becoming angry that he was placing blame on me. "You shouldn't have run off in the first place. Your twin went after you to see if you were okay, and Lucy went after you both to make sure you both came back safely! You should've done everything in your power to protect them both!" Gray argued, as he got in my face. "Alright, that's enough boys! You shouldn't be placing the blame on anyone but yourselves." Erza said, as we heard a loud beeping noise coming from somewhere in the room. "What's that sound?" I asked, looking around the room.

"Hi there, Fairytail." I saw Tsuyoshi standing there with a smirk on his face, he was on a large screen in front of us. "You-" Levy started, "Yeah, I'm Tsuyoshi. I have some people of yours. I suggest you leave Cedar Clove Town and mind your own damn business before someone gets hurt." He threatened, "Where are Natsume and Lucy?!" Erza asked, "Oh those two fairies. They are here with me." He said and I clenched my fists, "I understand that you want them back and that Natsu Dragneel wants the beat the crap out of me. But I will only release them both to you unharmed on one condition." He held up his index finger, "What is it? What condition are you talking about?" Mika asked, "Shhh, my child. My one condition, is that you don't ever stick your nose where it shouldn't be. I want you to leave this town and never come back, I also want to you to cut your communication with Mika and her brother and anyone else you have met here." I growled at him, clenching my fists.

"That ain't gonna happen. We came here on a request from someone, who needed our help. And turning away from that is not the Fairytail way, that will irreparably hurt our guild's name, and our reputation as members of the Fairytail guild. We will not turn away from someone who needs our help and that's final." Gray said, "Alright, then." He waved his hand to someone, as we were shown Lucy and Natsume.

"Fine." He snapped his fingers, which signaled two men. "Lucy!!! Natsume!!" Levy shouted, "You bastard, let me go! If you lay a hand on Lucy or anyone else I will beat the snot out of you! Let me go!! Baka ka! Shine!!" Natsume shouted, as she tugged on her chains.

"You vulgar girl. Where did you get such vulgar language from?" Tsuyoshi walked to Natsume and put his fingers under her chin, lifting her head up towards him. "Let me go!!! You pervert!! Stop touching me!! Ika sete!" She shouted, "Let her go, damnit! You better not touch her!" I shouted, "You need to leave the town and then I'll give them back." He said, turning back to us. "Not happening! We aren't leaving here, we agreed to help someone in need." Gray shouted, "Fine, then. I'm sorry to do this." He snapped his fingers again.

"Wait, what's happening?" Lucy asked, as the chains on Natsume lit up. "You!! What is going on here??" She shouted, when Natsume let out an ear piercing scream. "Natsume!" I shouted, as more screams came out of Natsume. "Natsume!!! Stop that!! Stop hurting her!!" Lucy shouted, but he ignored it. "Still won't leave?" He asked, "Hell no, we ain't leaving. Give us those two back!" Gajeel said stubbornly, "Then you leave me no choice." He nodded and Natsume's scream got louder and sounded more painful. "Stop it!!" Lucy shouted, tears were beginning to pool in her eyes.

"You'll know where to find us." He cut off the transmission and I growled. I wanted to beat that guy's face in, "Natsume.... Lucy...." Levy cried out, "Damnit!!!" Gray yelled, punching the wall. "Where is he, Mika?" Gray asked, "In the mayor's house." Mika said.