Chapter 19: Fairytail Vs. Beasts

3rd person's pov

"Why are you trying to kill all of these people? Why do you want to stay in charge so bad?" Natsume asked but Mizuki didn't answer her and charged, she dodged her and scratched Mizuki across the face. Natsume didn't notice that when she went dragon force, she had claws. "You little wretch!!" She screamed at her, "Fire dragon-" She kicked Natsume back and she hit a tree, Mizuki blew a whistle and Natsume stood up. Brushing the snow off her pink hair, she tackled Mizuki landing in the snow.

"Now lady, tell me why are you trying to destroy the village? What is that going to accomplish?!!" She was already super pissed at her for doing what she did, but what happened next pissed her off even more. "She just called more of those to come. They're heading towards the village now." Lucy yelled to Natsume, who immediately got angry.

"You did what?!!" Her body was engulfed in flames and Mizuki shrunk back. She stood up, not noticing that her bra was exposed. 

"You're gonna pay for trying to destroy a helpless village." Natsume yelled, making Mizuki back up.

"Hey you, stay away from me!" She yelled at Natsume, but she just kept walking towards her. Her scarf blew in the wind and she growled. "Ice dragon roar!!" She froze on spot, when everyone felt the ground shake. She looked over towards the forest, but didn't see anything. So she walked forward towards the forest, looking around. "Natsume, watch out!!" Gray shouted, Natsume looked behind her to see a large hand come down.

Natsume rushed towards the forest, when Natsu noticed something behind her. "Natsume, look out!!" Gray shouted and a giant hand swung down, Natsu raced forward but didn't make it in time. Satomi jumped forward, tackling Natsume but they were both hit by the beast. "No!!!" Natsu shouted as they were hit, "Oh my god! Natsume!!" Lucy shouted, as the two flew into a house. The snow caved in from where they fell, but nobody could sense any movement. "Natsu, look out!" Lucy tackled Natsu and they hit the ground, as a giant hand swooped over the two of them but it was immediately cut off by Erza. "Freed, Lisanna, Laxus take the left side. Juvia and Gray go make sure Natsume and Satomi are okay. Take Wendy with you. Meanwhile, Gajeel and Mira will take the rear of the town. Natsu, Jellal, Lucy and I will be at the front." They all nodded, hearing the plan. "Alright, let's go." Natsu turned his head seeing Juvia, Wendy and Gray take off towards Natsume and Satomi. The two girls had been seriously injured but being as Satomi used archive magic, it couldn't help her.

"Natsume, Satomi? Are you in there?" Gray started digging through the snow, to find the two girls. "I found Natsume's scarf!" Carla cried out, coming towards the three. "Where's Lucky?" Gray looked around, "I think she was over by the villagers, trying to get them to safety." Wendy said, when Gray spotted pink hair. "That's Natsume's hair!" Juvia cried, he dug even more until finding Natsume. "Natsume!" Wendy rushed forward, as Gray pulled her up from the snow. "Natsu, pay attention!" Erza yelled, "Look I know your worried about your sister, we all are. But you have to trust Wendy, she's got this. Okay. Focus Natsu." Erza turned her head to him and gave him a small smile. 

"Right," He nodded, turning his attention back to the beast.

"Gray, is she breathing?" Juvia was digging for Satomi, "Yeah, she's breathing. She's warm." Gray felt her forehead, as Juvia dragged Satomi out of the snow. "I found Satomi, she's barely breathing Wendy." Juvia felt for her pulse, "Alright," Wendy started healing her, but it wasn't working. "Why isn't it working?" Carla walked over to the two, "What is that?" There was a purple line, going up Satomi's arm. "It looks like poison." Gray said, "Satomi, can you hear me?" Juvia called out, but she wasn't waking up. "Natsume, can you hear me?" Gray held her up and she groaned. "Natsume, hey are you alright?" Gray asked, becoming concerned. "Gray, what are you-? Whats going on?" Natsume sat up and blushed upon, seeing Gray's arms around her. "Natsume, are you alright?" He felt his forehead and then hers, "You don't have a fever, why is your face so red?" Gray asked, making her blush even redder. "I'm okay! I swear, I'm just a little battered but I'm fine." She pulled away from him, "By the way, now might not be the best time but your bra is showing." Juvia pointed out, making Natsume squeal loudly. "Here have this," Gray held out his shirt to her, looking the other way and blushing slightly. "Thanks Gray," Natsume took the shirt out of his hand, putting it on. "How's Satomi?" She turned to Wendy, "She was poisoned Wendy is trying her best, but it's not working for some odd reason." Juvia said and she turned to Satomi. "Wendy, do whatever you can to help her please?" Natsume begged, "I will. Don't worry." Wendy nodded, Natsume stood up. "Here's your scarf." Gray handed Natsume her scarf, she took it from him with a small nod. "Thanks Gray." She wrapped it around her neck tightly, taking in it's scent. 

"I'm going to find the beast that did this." Natsume stormed off, "Go after her, Gray." Juvia nodded to him, he nodded and took off after her.

"Ice dragon roar!" Natsume froze three of the beasts, picking up a sword that Erza had left behind. "What is she doing?!!" Freed pointed to Natsume, "Whoa, look at her go." Lisanna said and Natsume rushed forward. She kicked the one, Natsu was fighting. "Where is he?" She asked, looking to her twin. "Where is who?" Lucy asked, "Where is the damn beast that hit me and Satomi?" She asked, Natsume was absolutely pissed off. "I don't know." Natsu shook his head and she stormed over to him. "Where is it, Natsu?!!" She grabbed him by the front of his shirt, which caught him off guard. "I told you, I don't know." She growled at him, "Natsume, calm down!" Erza walked forward, "How can I be calm, when a close friend of mines is lying there poisoned on deaths bed? Wendy is giving it her everything to help her, but it's not working! She could die! Erza, she could die!" Everyone froze at her words. 

"She's gonna die?" Lucy asked, Natsume looked down at the ground and turned away from them. "I'm going to find that damn beast!" She rushed off, just as Gray got there.

"Was Natsume just here?" Jellal nodded, "Which direction did she run off to?" He looked to Natsu, "She ran to the rear of the village." Natsu said, "Where did the beast that hit those two go?" He asked, "The same direction." Lucy spoke out, "Gray, is it true that Satomi was poisoned?" Gray stopped walking away, turning his head slightly. "Yeah," He ran off, leaving them all shocked.