Chapter 86: The True Villian, Once Again

3rd person's pov

While Natsu is fighting Dan, Lucy, Michelle, Romeo, Happy and Lucky are in the chapel trying to find the clock piece. At the Magic Library, Erza and her team encounter the Butt Jiggle Gang. "Who are they?" Satoru asked, looking at the trio standing in front of their group. "Some weird group of thieves we faced when we took a job with Natsu and Lucy." Carla explained. "Oh goddess!! Our lovely goddess is here." Wendy instantly frowned, becoming horrified upon seeing the trio. Satoru stood completely confused, but took a protective step in front of Wendy not really trusting the three men standing in front of them. "You should not have put her in that ridiculous outfit!" Erza rebuked, "I'm pleased to let you know, she was more than happy to put it on." Carla panics upon seeing the outfit, becoming enraged, she tears it to shreds. "Whoa, I've never seen Carla so freaked out about something like that before." Satoru thought to himself, as he stared in shock. "Carla has had dreadful nightmares about Wendy wearing that outfit." Cana explained, "Was it really that bad?" Satoru asked, looking to Carla and Cana. "Yes!! She should never wear that suit ever again!!" Carla shouted, "What if Wendy wants to wear that outfit again?" All four girls look at Satoru in complete shock, thinking he's absolutely insane. It was quiet for a moment before Cana finally broke the silence that had been hanging in the air, even the trio were quiet. "Are you crazy?!!!" Cana shouted, startling Satoru. "Why?" He asked, "Why?!! Because that outfit is a horrible disgrace!!" Erza argued, making a face at Satoru which really made him panic. "He really shouldn't have said that." Wendy sighed, as Cana, Carla and Erza continued shouting at him for his comment. "I really should have kept my mouth shut." Satoru thought to himself as the three girls yelling at him, finally calmed down and stopped. It didn't take long for the Butt Jiggle Gang trio to start causing trouble for Erza and her group, making random comments and showing their brash displays of evil. Satoru slowly started to get agitated as the trio kept passing gas, "Will you stop?!! Now, tell me.. Why is it that you are here?" Erza asked, annoyed with their behavior. "Well, everyone in the criminal underground know that Fairy tail is searching for an incredible treasure. So we've come to look for it and possibly take it from you." The leader laughed, which only annoyed Satoru further. He balled up his fists ready to hit him, when Wendy suddenly grew frustrated with the situation and threw on the attire. "Ahh! What the-?" Satoru shouted, "No!! Wendy, take it off!! I'm begging you!! Take it off!!" Carla pleaded, completely distraught with what Wendy was wearing. "I know you guys really aren't all that bad. Why don't you come join Fairytail?" Wendy asked the trio, "Why would she want these three to join the guild? They're criminals!" Satoru thought to himself, as he watched the scene in front of him. "Alright, I'll hear you out. On one condition. This one here wears the outfit." The leader pointed to Erza, this only made Cana, Carla and even Satoru plead with her not to wear it. But Erza ignores their protests and agrees to wear, a stoic look on her face. Finally wearing the outfit, Erza fixates a white flower into her hair, which was something she picked up earlier when they tried to have their picnic. As Erza talks with the trio philosophically, she also questions why they wear such an outfit.

"Is she really trying to have a philosophical conversation with those three?" Satoru questioned, scratching the back of his head as he looked at Erza. "I see what she's doing. Cana, you and Satoru should take this opportunity. Erza and I will keep the gang distracted, so you two should go look for the clock piece." Wendy whispered low enough for the two hear, "Take this. I'll use this card to contact you if we find something." Wendy nodded, taking the card from Cana. With that Satoru, Cana and Carla head off to find the clock piece. "So that's why she did that. She wanted to distract them, but the question... Did she do it intentionally? Or was it unintentional?" Satoru thought to himself, he wasn't listening to Cana and Carla's conversation and continued to keep thinking about the present situation that the guild faced.