Chapter 170

Seth (POV)
I honestly wasn't really paying attention but I think the leader of the fools we're talking about the meaning of their unitards.
Wendy- What should we do now? His story was so bizarre I'm not really sure how to respond to it.
Erza- I do. (Turns attention to butt jiggle gang) Are you kidding me? What a lame story. As a kid you spilled on your shirt so you smeared black ink all over it to hide the stains and avoid punishment? Honestly I find it ridiculous.
GM1- It's a prime example of scoundrel-dom!
Erza- Nonsense. You are hardly a scoundrel at all.
Leader- What was that?
Erza- You heard me. A true scoundrel wouldn't allow his men to be so emotionally dependent. If you insist on calling yourself their leader, then you must strive to set the highest example possible.
Wendy- Hey let's not forget why we came here okay?
Seth- Don't worry about it Wendy. She'd to far gone. Just let her do her thing:
Erza- On the ground! One hundred push-ups!
Leader- A hundred?
Erza- Yes. If you're going to force your men to do them, then you need to set an example first. Or are you a half hearted scoundrel?
Seth- Ohhhhhhhhh! She said you ain't a real scoundrel. You just gonna take that dude?
Erza- If you aren't a half hearted scoundrel, you'll give me a full hundred easy. This is your chance to prove me wrong.
Leader- You little fart. Just butt out would ya?
GM1- Beat her!
GM2- Remember, you're the one bringing the stench. So serve her up a pungent dose of reality.
Leader- But a true scoundrel wouldn't care about a challenge from-
GM1&2- Please boss! You have to beat her! For us!
Leader- All right men. I'll do it for you. Now watch closely boys. I'm only doing this one time.
He gets down and starts his push ups at a rapid pace.
Wendy- You might want to pace yourself.
Seth- Save your breath little sis. We're gonna be here awhile.
Tsukiko (POV)
I carry Akuma and place his unconscious self on one of the pews to rest up. Dan is still on ground injured but to my surprise, he takes a healing potion and is back on his feet.
Dan- Hey Lucy, looks like we got a chapel now. Let's consummate our marriage in the presence of God!
Lucy- Ahhhh!!! I'm out of here!
Dan gives chance to Lucy but Romeo and Natsu tackle Dan.
Romeo- Leave her alone you creep!
Dan shoves the both of them off and I engage. He goes to stab me with his spear but I slide between his legs and dropkick him in the back and cause him to crash into a couple of pews.
Dan- Lucky shot!
Dan rushes me looking for the same attack. I sidestep him but grapple his spear arm and bring him down to a knee. I wrench on his arm and get prepared to break it when I get it in the face by his shield. I go back a little bit but slid to a stop by the others.
Tsukiko- (whisper) Ok. Fighting him head on without magic and only work for so long. We had to find a way to get him out of the building. He doesn't know the clock piece is here so we still have a chance to get it.
Lucy- (whisper) How are we supposed to pull that off?
Happy- (whisper) I've got an idea.
Michelle- (whisper) I think I have the same idea.
Lucy- (whisper) Awesome. Let's hear it then.
Natsu- (whisper) What do we gotta do?
MH- (whisper) You'll act as the bait Lucy.
Lucy- (whisper) Bait? For what?
Tsukiko- (whisper) We have to get Dan to lower his guard somehow. And just so happen to be the object of his attraction so you're the obvious choice.
Lucy- (whisper) You're suggesting what exactly?
Happy- (whisper) Matrimony.
Lucy- Not happening!
Tsukiko- (whisper) Keep it down. We need you to turn his feelings for you against him.
Lucy- (whisper) Oh fine. I'll do it.
Lucy changed outfits and grabbed Dan's attention.
Lucy- Oh Dan!! Take me away would you?!

Dan's face goes blank and he just stands there

Happy- What's up?
Michelle- I don't think she was sexy enough.
Happy- Yeah. We might be asking to much of her.
Seth: Michelle and Happy. The king and queen of roasting Lucy.
Indigo: Indeed.
Dan- Oh yeah!!! Blast off!
He goes after Lucy while she playfully runs from him.
Lucy- Catch me if you can darling.
Dan- Ih you know I will buttercup.
With Dan distracted Natsu and I come up behind. Natsu pins Dan's spear underneath his feet and Dan turns around.
Tsukiko- I'll give you this much. You are a bit of a brute. But when we all work together, even the strongest wizard can't hold a single candle to us.
Natsu- Fire Dragon: Iron Fist!
Tsukiko- Celestial Dragon: Eta Claw!
My right fist gets coated in my blue starry sky like magic and Natsu and I drill Dan in the face careening him through the chapel wall and thus bringing an end to this fight.
Romeo- Now that's how it's done.
Lucy- Phew. I like him much better when he's unconscious.
The wall with the symbol on it begins to shine.
It reveals something big.

Lucy- Whoa!Natsu- It's gigantic

Lucy- Whoa!
Natsu- It's gigantic.
Michelle- What is it?
Tsukiko- It's the clock piece.
Lucy- Yes! We're back in the game.
Indigo: That's the end of this one. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Hey boys, it's Christmas. Say something will ya?
Seth: Merry Christmas readers.
Itsuki: Merry Christmas.
Zack: Merry Christmas to the indigo family.
Hiro: Merry Christmas.
Shoki: Merry Christmas y'all.
Daisuke: Merry Christmas from AOT
Azazel: I wish you a Merry Christmas on behalf of Pirate Captain Azazel D. Conti.
Indigo: And I know Sora isn't here right now cause of things but hopefully he wishes you guys a Merry Christmas as well. Later indigo fam. Peace.
Seth: Before this ends, here's this for you guys.

Seth: Enjoy Ms. Erza Claus.