Chapter 168

Seth (POV)
Erza- Why are you wearing that?
Wendy- I knew I'd might run into them again someday. So I prepared accordingly.
The scum that is the Butt Jiggle Gang start to pawn over her and it steam literally blows from my ears at how pissed I am. Erza has to hold me back with her sheer strength for me not go over there and protect my little sister from these pedos. Wendy notices this.
Wendy- Don't worry big brother. I know what I'm doing.
She turns back to the gang and shows them a Fairy Tail poster.
Wendy- Remember what I told you last time? You should stop your pursuit of being true scoundrels and invest in your future. I know deep down, there are good men inside of you. Abs they're just waiting to break out and be free. Don't deny your true selves a chance to breathe fresh air!
Leader- Don't deny our true selves?
Wendy- Think back for a moment. Back when you were children. Those were simpler times. You could run and play with your friends until sundown. You could share your laughter and dreams and not worry about tomorrow. Embrace your true selves and you can enjoy that happiness again.
Carla- Please tell me she's not serious about this.
Cana- I don't know. She looks pretty freakin serious to me.
The gang deny Wendy's offer.
Itsuki: Well fellas, looks like her Talk no jutsu needs a bit more work.
Indigo: (Looks unamused and facepalm)
Leader- Before you start judgin us, you should spend a day in our unitard. Show us the Butt Jiggle Gang's "true self"!
Erza- What are you asking us?
Leader- I'm telling you, if we're supposed to play by your rules, then the least you could do is show some respect and follow one of ours. Fair? I got one just for you redhead and one for aggressive white haired kid.
Cana- Erza, Seth. Don't do it.
I vigorously shake my head no.
Mandy- See? Even Seth is saying no.
Erza turns to me and gives me a sympathetic look.
Seth- There is no way in hell I'm wearing that stupid thing!!
Everyone in our group go wide eyed as I just talked without any trouble. Erza quickly comes in and gives me a tight hug.
Erza- (whisper in Seth's ear) Awh you just talked. I'm so proud of you. But I need you to put the unitard on.
Seth- (whisper) No way.
Erza- (whisper) Do it for me please? I'll do something special for you after all this holy war clock mess is over.
Seth- (sigh) Alright fine. You win.
Erza gives me one more quick squeeze and she goes back to serious mode as she faces the gang. But she holds on to my hand and we hold hands.
Erza- Fine. We accept.
Erza and I put on the unitard and I get a good look at Erza and my cheeks heat up.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Seth *mind*- Skin tight. Good lord. Must stay focused. I know she looks sexy af right now but stay focused at the task at hand.
Erza- Wow, this is surprisingly comfortable.
Leader- We're not amateurs.
Erza- It's obvious you care about aesthetics. But I'm curious; does your pride for these suits go deeper than just their appearance?
Leader- What's that?
Erza- Simple. If you're truly the scoundrel you claim to be, it'll reflect in the way you think. Therefore my partner and I will conduct a test of your scoundrel-dom.  Start by reciting the finer points of your philosophy.
Wendy- Uh Erza? Do you really think we can afford that kind of time with these guys?
Erza- No, but these misguided fools need to be taught a lesson. And I intend to make sure they learn it well. Even if it takes the rest of the day. If that fails, well Seth here will have it beat into them.
Seth- Ooo please let it come to that. Come on you pedos. Make my day.
Indigo: That's the end of this one. You can finally talk again Seth. How does it feel?
Seth: It's a relief honestly. By the way, where's Zack?
Seth: Well due to the RWBY Volume 8 debut that's coming out in a few hours, he has to go back in character and be trapped inside of Astaroth.
Seth: Oh, well looks like I gotta grab my snacks and get ready for this shit. Three way War in Atlas. Oh hell yeah.
Indigo: Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Later indigo fam. Peace.