Chapter 121

Seth (POV)
Gildarts and I power down but Natsu is still on his hands and knees shaking out of fear.
Gildarts- A wise choice. I applaud anyone who has the courage to stand up and face their enemies.
Seth- But, wizards who are the most courageous are those exceptional few who know when stand down, accept defeat, and live to fight another day. Remember Natsu, there isn't anything wrong with feeling fear.
Gildarts- Exactly. After all, how else would we come to know our own weaknesses? You need to know them in order to become a stronger and gentler person. A necessity for those who want to become S class. Now that we shared this knowledge with you-
Seth- Natsu Dragneel, you pass little bro.
Play music here
Natsu- But I didn't beat you two.
Gildarts- Don't argue with us. We're your examiners and we say you pass.
Seth- You've made it through the first round but this just the beginning. You know how master is. I'm sure this was child's play compared to what he has in store for you. Have confidence in yourself Natsu. As your big bro, I know for a fact that you can do it.
Gildarts- Now that we've finished things up here, let me tell you something as a friend. Possessing powerful magic isn't the end all be all. One thing I can truly appreciate is your hunger and desire to win. Almost reminds me of a certain Dragon and God slayer.
Seth- Heh.
Gildarts- I say this because I too have it. Like you and Seth, I don't want to lose. I'll take you in again anytime.
Seth- Same goes for me. Now stop all that crying and shaking and get your ass up and become an S class wizard you hear me?
Stop music
With that, we leave the and Natsu behind.
After a short walk we make it to Fairy Tail's makeshift base where the S class wizards and those who failed are.
Erza- No way. You said Elfman and Evergreen are getting married?
Mira- Yeah. Totally caught me off guard and that gave them an opening to attack.
Erza- Why didn't you tell me? They've obviously been dating for awhile so why haven't you mentioned it?
Seth- It's because it isn't true.
Everyone turns to see Gildarts and I.
Erza- Seth!
Her face lights up with happiness and she stops her cooking and gives me a big hug.
Seth- Woah there Erza. It's good to see you too.
Gildarts- Alrighty. Imma head out.
Indigo: I see what you did there.
Seth- See ya back at the guild.
Gildarts leaves back the way we came.
Seth- So seeing that Lisanna and Juvia are here, I'm guessing you didn't show them any mercy did you Erza?
Lisanna- No she didn't at all.
Erza- I guess I went a little too far. What about you,Mandy and Gildarts?
Mandy- We got Natsu and Happy.
Seth- And we taught him a valuable lesson and let him move on afterwards.
Erza- Really now. From the way you two were shaking the island earlier, I assumed the person you were facing was powerful.
Seth- Oh Natsu was. Believe that. It's just we had to teach him when to accept defeat.
Erza- Well I'm glad you're here now. Take a seat and relax a little. The stew is almost ready.
Seth- Yes ma'am.
Mandy and I do as she says and we sit across from Lisanna and Juvia.
Lisanna- So Mest. I don't know much about him because I never ran into his counterpart in Edolas. Did he join Fairy Tail during the two years I was gone?
Mira- Well I don't know. Did he?
Erza- I thought he's always been a member.
Lisanna- Doesn't make a big impression huh?
Seth- Speaking of Mest, where is he and Wendy?
Lisanna- Yeah shouldn't they be here by now?
Juvia- I volunteer to go look for them. I'm starting to get a little worried.
Seth- Yeah me too. Juvia I'll accompany you on the search.
Mandy- You're not leaving me behind.
Erza- I'll come with you as well. Mira, Lisanna, you two stay here and guard the tent.
Seth- Well I guess that's all settled. Let's go.
Indigo: That's the end of this one. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Later indigo fam. Peace.