Chapter 43

Seth (POV)
Levy- Stop! Just calm down!!
Seth- I can't calm down!!!
Levy-,You're gonna blow up everything and everyone in magnolia if you don't calm down!!
Seth- Fine. (Blue flames go away and sky returns to normal) It's not like we can get outta here anyway.
Levy- It's an enchantment.
Gajeel- (sarcastic) Yeah we know that smart one.
Levy- Well, since it's a kind of script magic, I think I might be able to break the spell.
Gajeel- Oh yeah?
Natsu- Can you do that really?
Seth- If you can, hurry up and get me out of here.
We go back inside and I tuck Bisca and Master in the medical beds in the infirmary. I go back to the front lobby to see levy is hard at work in cracking the enchantment code. I go up to the invisible wall and begin to pound and headbutt it.
Seth- Let me out!
After a couples minutes the enchantment updates.
Seth- Lucy versus Bixlow. I hope she kicks his ass.
Timeskip
It updates again.
Seth- The winner is Lucy.
Natsu- Whoa, Lucy kicked his butt.
Gajeel- No way! That little princess can actually fight?!
Natsu- Yeah she's tough as nails.
Gajeel- She's just a cheerleader!
Seth- Hey! Don't underestimate her. She's apart of the strongest team fairy tail has to offer. My team. And don't you forget it.
Levy- It worked!
Seth- What worked?
Levy- I have the code!
SNG- Yeah!!!
Levy- (goes up to the enchantment) Just give me a second. I need to rewrite the enchantment.
Natsu- You bet.
Levy- This it. Once I'm done, you three will join the battle of fairy tail. I hope you're ready.
Natsu- Yeah I'm all fired up!
Gajeel- It's time to take out the trash.
Seth- Time to kick ass.
She does it and we're set free.
Levy- Listen up you three. We can't have being caught up in Freed's enchantments so you're gonna have to split up.
SNG- Right!
We go outside and Natsu goes right, Gajeel goes left, and I go down the middle. I go to the nearest building and climb it's roof. I sniff the air.
Seth- Damn. I can't pick up his scent anywhere. There's too many people here.
Suddenly the wind picks up drastically and there's an eerie feeling of dread in the air.
Seth- The Hell? I feel so jumpy.
I hear Mira scream ring throughout the town and a dark purple magic symbol forms on the outskirts of town followed by a dark purple explosion.
Seth- Hmph. Well it seems like Mirajane the Demon Queen is back. Whoever you're facing, kick they're ass Mira.
Explosion ring out over time until a dark purple blast comes shooting out from the outskirts and it blocks the entire sky. It goes away and after a couple minutes, enchanted words appear in the sky.
Seth- Mira versus Freed. Both wizards forfeit. (Sadistic grin) And then there was one. (Sky darkens and blue flames escape my eyes and body) I'm coming for you laxus and you're going to die.
I jump from building to to building going who knows where.
Seth- Laxus get your ugly ass small dick self out here right now so we can end this once and for all!!!
I run around for a bit till there's another explosion.
Seth- That came from Kardia Cathedral. Looks like I found you laxus. (sadistic smile)
I run to the cathedral and I get there with Erza and Natsu.
ESN- So here you are.
Erza- Huh Seth? And Natsu?
Seth- (evil laugh as blue flames slowly escape his body even more) Hey Erza. Oh look. Mystogan is here too. Splendid.
Erza *mind*- I've only seen him like this one other time and that was win he fought Gildarts. He could literally destroy everything within a hundred mile radius if he so chooses.
Erza- Seth, listen to me. You can't use this magic here. You'll kill everybody.
Seth- Oh I'll kill today. It's just gonna be a certain someone named Laxus.
Mystogan looks back at us.
Laxus- You're wide open.
He blasts lightning at Mystogan's face and his mask cover comes off. I see his face for the third time.

Erza- Jellal?Natsu- What the?Erza- But how? You're still alive? Laxus- Oh so you know this guy? Natsu- Wait, I don't get it

Erza- Jellal?
Natsu- What the?
Erza- But how? You're still alive?
Laxus- Oh so you know this guy?
Natsu- Wait, I don't get it. So Mystogan is really Jellal?
Seth- Not exactly. You see Mystogan here is actually-
Mystogan- No Seth. I will tell them in due time.
Erza- Jellal I-
Mystogan- Erza. Please forgive me. I was afraid you'd see this.
Tears come down her face and it pains me little thinking back at the tower.
Mystogan- I am not your friend Jellal. I do know of him but I'm not him. I'm sorry. I must be going.
He vanished in a wisp.
Natsu- Well that made my brain hurt. I can't think about it now. All right laxus. It's you against me. I'm gonna take care of this clown. That cool with you guys?
Erza was still shaking and crying while I just had my head down slightly with my hair covering my eyes.
Natsu- Wake up!
Erza- Ahhhh!!!
She got struck by Laxus's lightning.
Laxus- That's quite a face you're making there girlie. Ugly.
He blasts her again I hits the ground.
Seth- Enough.
My eyes catch blue flames again and I'm in front of Laxus within less of a second.
Laxus- What th-
I punch the shit out of him and he goes through the back wall to the outside.
Erza-......Seth......
Laxus comes back in without his jacket or headphones.
Laxus- Nice punch. You're gonna have to do better though if you want to beat me.
I dash at him as he sends sparks of lightning at me. I strafe from side to side to avoid his attacks.
Seth- Death God: Chaos Punishment!!
Time literally freezes all but laxus and myself.
Laxus- The Hell? What is this?
Seth- (appears behind him) I never said I was finished.
He swings behind him and I just fade to black smoke same as this space in time.
Laxus- Where are you you freak?!
Seth (echo)- Wrong choice of words asshole.
About a dozen or so chaos balls appear everywhere.

Seth (echo) Now die!The chaos orbs close in on him all at once and it hits him causing a mild explosion

The chaos orbs close in on him all at once and it hits him causing a mild explosion. Time starts back up and he's laid out.
Erza- What just happened? Seth?
Seth- (stares at downed laxus).....
He slowly gets up.
Laxus- Yes! This is what I've always wanted!! Yes Seth!! Show me your power so that I can prove to you how much better I am!!!!
Seth- (sadistic smile) Well then let's go Lightning Dragon Slayer!!
Indigo: Well, Seth vs Laxus has begun. Will Seth's new part of his death god magic prevail? Or will the lightning dragon slayer prove why he is the best?
Zack: Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z Kai!!!
Indigo: (clocks gun) Run.

Zack: Run you bitch ass legs run!!!!!
Indigo: Later indigo fam. Peace.