Chapter 186

Erza (POV)
We all eventually board and take flight to the Infinity Clock.
Ichiya- Comrades, our assault to the Infinity Clock is now ready to begin! So away we go! Man!
Suddenly the ship gets rocked violently.
Elfman- Hey I thought you knew how to fly this thing!
Erza- Is there a problem?
Ichiya- We've taken damage to the hull!
Mira- Stay here. I'll go check it out.
Elfman- Hold on I'll go with you.
They leave to go check it out but a minute later we see Mira in her Satan Soul form falling through the air with Racer.
Wendy- Did you guys see that?!
Grey- That was Racer!
Erza- And Mira.
Grey- C'mon man! Go get her!
Ichiya- I'm sorry.....but we can't right now.
Elfman comes back.
Elfman- Let my sister take care of that guy.
Grey- What?
Wendy- You sure?
Elfman- Yeah. We gotta keep going! Hurry!
Ichiya- Alright, but we need to make some repairs first. Everyone lend a hand.
Grey- On it!
Back in the jail cell
Seth (POV)
The Butt Jiggle Gang's asses are literally on fire as they keep shaking it up against the brick wall.
Natsu- That's it! Keep going! We're almost there!
Seth- Keep those cheeks clapping! Show every Thot what twerking really is!
Indigo:

Natsu- That's it! Keep going! We're almost there!Seth- Keep those cheeks clapping! Show every Thot what twerking really is!Indigo:

Natsu- Oh yeah here goes!
We run to the cell bars and initiates step two of the plan.
Natsu- There's a fire! Help us please! You gotta let us outta here!
Seth- We not cappin! Get us the hell outta here before we become fried like chicken from KFC!!
Indigo:

Natsu- There's a fire! Help us please! You gotta let us outta here!Seth- We not cappin! Get us the hell outta here before we become fried like chicken from KFC!!Indigo:

Guards coming running to our cell.
Guard 1- We need an extinguisher lacrima! Go get one now!
Guard 2- We'll let you out for a minute so just calm down!
The cells open and we calmly walk out before Natsu and I deck the guards and knock them the hell out.
Leader- Now that's some power.
Lackey B- I don't know if this is the best time to just stop and stare at them.
Lackey A- We need to do something about the fire on our butts.
Seth- What we gotta do is get to running. Here comes more guards!
Leader- We'll handle the guards. Hopefully our butts being on fire like this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Him and his lackeys point their asses at the oncoming guards.
Leader- Okay lackeys, you ready?
Lackeys- Yea sir!
BJG- Gas Butt Triple Ecstasy! Fire Special!
Flaming fart blast hits the guards and wipes them out.
Seth- Good now let's get moving before the smell of rotting rectum makes me puke out my intestines.
We start running but get stopped by a voice who calls out for help from behind another cell. Turns out it was Coco.