Chapter 54

Erza (POV)
Lucy gets up and approaches Seth.
Lucy- So Hibiki, how come you're not joining the fight?
Hibiki- What kinda man would I be if I left you ladies and our injured friend here by yourselves?
Lucy- Thanks, guess you're not so bad after all. You're definitely nicer than Sorcerer Weekly makes you out to be.
Hibiki- Good to know. Thanks to Archive, it can keep track of the others and I can make them aware of our current position too. That way once they've rescued Wendy, Mandy, and Happy, they'll be able to locate us and save Seth.
Erza- That is impressive.
Lucy- No kidding. Like wow. You got all the basis covered don't ya?
Hibiki- Well you can thank Master Ichiya. I'm just doing what I was taught. (Types away) Ah here we are. I found Natsu's group. And I also found the others. Looks like all of them are about to fight some of the Oracion Seis's cronies.
Erza- I wouldn't worry. They're strong and I believe that they will win.
Somewhere in the forest
Mandy (POV)
Brain sent Racer to go get HIM whoever that is while he sent Cobra, Angel, and Hoteye to look for Nirvana. He and midnight stayed behind. That was well over an hour ago and now Racer has returned with this casket looking thing.

 That was well over an hour ago and now Racer has returned with this casket looking thing

Racer- Sorry I took so long. The thing was so heavy it took me awhile to build up any speed. I always thought I was fast but but after that trip, I'm starting to doubt myself.
Brain- Let me assure you Racer. There is no one even close enough to matching your speed.
Wendy- What is that?
Happy- It's a coffin!
Mandy- I'm afraid on what's on the inside.
Brain- It's time Wendy. Are you ready to use your healing magic to resurrect the man inside?
Mandy- No she won't!
Wendy- Yeah! I already told you that I don't wanna do it and you can't make me!!
Happy- Yeah you heard the ladies!!
Brain- I'm sorry perhaps I forgot to mention, you have no choice in the matter!
The chains break off the coffin. The lid glows blue and it melts off.
Happy- Woah! What the!

Mandy- N-No. How is this possible? Seth beat him and he died in the explosion. How is he still alive?!
Brain- Allow me to introduce you to Jellal. A brilliant wizard who once infiltrated the magic council.
Happy- It's not him.......it can't be......
Brain- But it is. Once he's revived, he will lead us to Nirvana.
Happy- Revive him? But how? What are do you even mean by that? Like bringing him back from the dead?
Wendy- It's really him.
MH- How do you know Jellal?!
Brain- Overexposure to Ethernano caused him to go into a catatonic state. Though he's been rendered unconscious, he's still far from dead. You are the only wizard capable of reviving him Wendy. Isn't that the least you can do for all that he's done for you?
Mandy- *mind* Crap! This isn't good. Jellal is back and the only one capable to beat him is dying. What are we gonna do?
Wendy- Jellal.......I don't understand.
Happy- That guy is bad news. What's he doing here? I thought Seth killed him like you said Mandy.
Mandy- Uh huh and if he's revived, we're all in trouble.
Wendy- What are you guys talking about? You know Jellal too?
Mandy- Yes we do. He tried to kill Erza and Seth and a bunch of our other friends. You could say we're bitter enemies.
Happy- He also got the magic council to fire the Etherion Cannon.
Wendy-......I know.....I heard about that.
Happy- I thought Jellal was ancient history!
Brain- He is indeed a shell haunted by a restless ghost. Full of miserable ideals. But also a man who's given you the greatest gift Wendy.
Happy- What? He did? What does that mean?
Brain- This is your opportunity to return the favor and revive him.
Happy- Don't do it. No matter what he says, don't you wake him up.
Mandy- Wendy, I swear if you wake that waste of a human life up.........
Happy- Please don't do it.
Mandy- You can't! I won't let you!
There's a sound and I turn just to see Brain blast his magic at me. I hit the wall and everything goes black.
Wendy (POV)
Happy- You monster!
Brain takes out a knife and points it to Jellal.
Brain- So, are you refusing?
Wendy- No please stop!
He stabs the knife right next to Jellal's head.
I fall to my knees.
Wendy- Please, I beg you.
He blasts his magic near me and causes me to fall to my side.
Brain- Revive him. You have the power to do so.
Happy- No. That's the last thing you wanna do. They're gonna use him to steal nirvana.
Wendy- But I have to repay him. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for him. (Sheds tears) He was so kind to me............I've heard all those horrible stories about what he did....but I don't believe them......
Happy- I swear they're true. I was there. I saw it.
Wendy- He's not the kind of person who would do that! (Stands up)
Happy- But he did Wendy.
Wendy- Please just....just give me a little time to think about it.
Happy- Why?! Tell him no!
Brain......Very well. You have five minutes.
Indigo: That's the end of this chapter. Hopefully y'all enjoyed it. Later indigo fam. Peace.