Chapter 110

Seth (POV)
King- I-I don't care you're in a new form or not. All you're doing is wasting your energy. There's no defeating me and my Dorma Anim. I have complete control over the magic power of this world. Therefore I have the right to do with it however I please.
Seth (Dragon Force)- You are very wrong false king.
Gajeel- You should share it with your people you instead of hogging it for yourself you greedy geezer.
Natsu- If you think you're indestructible then I got news for you. You and that phony dragon of yours are about to go down.
Wendy- Sky Dragon: Roar!!!!
Her roar hits the Dorma Anim's shield and does nothing to it.
King- (laughs evilly) How many times do I have to tell you not to waste magic power? I'd hate to think of how much your attacks are affecting my supply.
Gajeel- What do you mean your supply? My magic power belongs to me and it ain't nobody else's got it?
Gajeel runs up to the Dorma Anim and lands on it's tail.
Gajeel- Iron Dragon: Club!
He hits the tail but to no affect.
The Dorma Anim glows red and releases white beams everywhere and hits Gajeel off. Natsu and Wendy get hit too. One of them comes right for me it gets obliterated a few feet in front of me without me doing anything.
King- What?! Why aren't you hurt?!
Seth (Dragon Force)- It's my Holy Defense.
I snap my fingers so that it can be shown.

Seth (Dragon Force)- Only the strong can break through and shatter this

Seth (Dragon Force)- Only the strong can break through and shatter this. The only person who was able to do that was Gildarts. Compared to him "King", you might as well be a peasant.
King- Why you insolent little brat. I'll have your power if it's the last thing I do. It's only a matter of time. It shall be the greatest spoil of this war! You Earthland wizards are a fortunate lot indeed. The possess unimaginable power because they are born with an eternal spring of magic. Then there are the Dragon Slayers. Your power surpasses even the most ridiculous concept of limitations. That power will belong to me. With it, I can replenish this world's supply. You know, at what I'm seeing now with most of you Dragon Slayers down, it appears you couldn't live up to your namesake. However you my angelic boy, you far surpass my expectation. You alone have to power to provide magic to this place forever. I don't need the rest anymore. All I need is you.
Seth (Dragon Force)- For shame false king. Don't you understand? You've already lost. You lost the moment you decided to face me. For you, there's no beating an angel.
King- Well if you're an angel, then with this Dorma Anim, I am god. My army with pave a destructive path in both worlds and I will regin supreme!
Natsu, Wendy, and Gajeel begin to stir.
King- Ah I see. So you do still have some fight left in you. Your power may truly be remarkable but I still don't need you three. Only the Dragon and God Slayer can satisfy me and I will savor every last drop of his power. Prepare yourselves!
The ground glows purple under all of us and I quickly spread my wings and swoop everyone up before the ground explodes. It explodes and I land safely on the ground afterwards.
King- Grrrr. How dare you save them. I need them to be punished more. I need more. I call upon to thee oh heaven and earth. I ask that you relinquish your magic power to the Dorma Anim.
Dark purple rays of magic start to come from everywhere and get absorbed into the Dorma Anim's sword.
King- I can feel it. The last of Edolas's magic power is vanishing. That means your time is up . I must harvest your power now dear boy.
Seth (Dragon Force)- Unfortunately for you, that will not be the case. Holy Dragon: Blessing of Sanctuary.
My golden light envelopes all three of them and their injuries are healed and their magic is restored.
Natsu- Oh man. Thanks big bro. I'm all fired up now. Let's take this clown down once and for all.
Indigo: That's the end of this one. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Later indigo fam. Peace.