Chapter 25

Timeskip to sunset
Seth (POV)
I was in the balcony in Erza's room enjoying the coastal breeze and catching some sunset rays.
I hear footsteps coming up behind me and the stop behind my chair. I look up and see Erza looking down at me and she was still in her bikini which made my face go red a little.
Erza- You mind if I join you?
Seth- N-No. Not at all.
She takes a step to the side of my lounge chair.
Erza- Ok, don't freak out ok? Just relax.
Seth- That depends on what you're gonna do.
She goes to the end of the lounge chair and starts to get on.
Seth- Wait a minute!
She does as a sexy crawl as she gets closer to me. My face gets redder and I try to look away but I keep getting drawn back to her.
Erza *mind*- My seduction plan is working. Once she gets close enough, she turns around and lays back first on me. She grabs both my hands and makes them wrap around her toned stomach and she uses my bare chest as a pillow.
Erza- Comfortable?
Seth- Uh.....yeah......I guess.
Seth *mind*- Holy shit. What just happened. I can't process it.
Erza- (Sigh of relaxation) I had a great time today. It was wonderful.
Seth- Yeah it was.
She goes quiet for awhile then suddenly jolts upright and starts gasping. I quickly hug her from behind to calm her down.
Seth- Shhh. It's ok. You're safe.
She stops shaking and she calms down a bit.
Erza- Sorry. It was just a dream.
Seth- Let me guess, your past?
Erza- Mhmm.
I pull more closer to me and she leans back into it.
Seth- You're safe. I've got you now.
Erza *mind*- Did he just say that? That was so sweet.
We hear for coming behind us and it was Lucy wearing a moroon gown.
Lucy- Um..am I interrupted something?
I quickly let her go and she scoots away from me.
Seth- No not all.
Lucy- If that's the case then let's go. Come have fun with us. Grey, Natsu, Happy and Mandy are downstairs. Wanna go play some games.
Erza- That's right. There's a casino here isn't there?
Seth- Welp, I better go to my room and get changing then. Good thing I brought some nice clothes just in case. I'll meet you ladies downstairs.
With that, I head to my room to change.
Timeskip
I exit the room and take an elevator downstairs. I get out the elevator and everyone.
Seth- Sorry guys. It took longer than........expected.
I saw Erza and look absolutely gorgeous.

Natsu- Oh crap. Seth out here looking like a million jewels. Mr. Steal your girl is in the building.
Author: Looks like this btw