Chapter 6

Seth (POV)
We make inside the building.
Erza- A small arm until stormed in earlier but they have yet to return. I'm guessing that they've been caught in a battle with the eisenwald forces.
We keep running until we come across downed soldiers.
Mandy- They've been completely wiped out.
Seth- They were up against a full guild of evil wizards. This was my suspected outcome.
We get to the main part of the building.
???- (chuckles) Welcome to my parlor Fairy Tail flies!
We see lots of people as well as one floating in the air with a giant scythe.
Erza- You fiend. I take you're erigor?
He just chuckles.
Erza- We are not threatened by any of you. Tell me what you're planning to do with Lullaby.
Erigor- Oh, you haven't heard yet? What do all train stations have?
Seth *mind*- Speakers.
Seth- Don't tell me...
Erza- You plan to broadcast the Lullaby's song?
Erigor- Hahahahaha. Thousands of nosy onlookers have flocked to this station to get a glimpse of the action. Who knows, if I raise the volume enough, I may be able to extinguish the entire city with my melody of death.
Erza- What reason do you have to commit such a heinous crime against the innocent people of this town?
Erigor- This is a cleansing of all the fools out there who fail to appreciate the rights they hold so dear. Who remain willfully ignorant to the plight of those who've had their rights stripped away. They've committed the sin of turning a blind eye to the world's injustice. Therefore, the reaper has come to punish them.
Lucy- But killing them isn't gonna help you get your rights back. It's only going to make it worse. That's the whole reason you were kicked out of the wizard league in the first place.
Erigor- At this point, we've given up trying to regain our rights. We want power. Then we will be able to wash away the sins of the past and take control of what happens in the future.
Lucy- You guys are completely insane.
Ponytailed eisenwald guy- We're rolling in a new age of darkness. Course by the time it gets here, you flies will be long gone.
A purple symbol appears and black shadow hands come from it. I dispel with my magic presence alone. Red magic slowly develops around me.
Seth- You guys talk about darkness this and darkness that. But you don't know is.....that I AM DARKNESS!!!
Red energy swirls around my fists and I rush all of them.
Erigor- I leave them to you. Show them the terror of the dark guild eisenwald.
He disappears with his wind magic. I focus on everybody else.
Seth- Death God: Afterlife Fist!
I punch one guy and knock him out and the force and impact of my punch knocked half of them back. Erza comes in with her swords and takes out the other half. We fall back. Natsu and Grey leave to go find erigor leaving Lucy,Mandy, happy, Erza, and me.
Three of the dark guild's wizards shoot yellow blasts it us.
Seth- Hmph.
I take the hit but I'm unscathed. Erza summons a spear and takes out more wizards. I place both hands on the ground.
Seth- Death God: Orion's Reckoning!
The ground below the dark guild glows a bright red then red energy explodes from beneath them.
Lucy- Open gate of the giant crab, Cancer!

Cancer- You need me to fight these dudes baby?Lucy- Yeah

Lucy- Yeah. Take them out in style.
Cancer cuts there weapons and hair.
Erza- That was impressive.
Lucy- Oh thanks but it was no big deal.
Erza- However, the way he calls you baby. I find it rather insulting. Anyway still so many. I thought me took care of most of them. How you holding up Seth.
Seth- (inhuman growl) I'm fine.
Erza- This will take them out. Requip
Random dark guild members- Whoa her armors disappearing.
Seth- Quit looking at her! Holy Dragon Roar!!!
White holy magic energy shoots from my mouth and takes them out. Erza gets down requiping and is now in her fairy queen armor.

Erza- Now, dance my swords! She summons a wheel of swords behind herErza- Circle sword!The swords come and take everyone out

She summons a wheel of swords behind her
Erza- Circle sword!
The swords come and take everyone out. Some random dude rushes her and I move really fast and get in front of her. I punch the guy in the face and send him through a station wall and it brings it down.
Seth- Don't mess with the fairy queen Titania Erza.
She requips back to her normal gear. The last runs out of here and Erza gives be a hug from behind.
Erza- Thank you Seth. It's ok now.
My energy goes away and I calm down and she lets go.
Erza- I would imagine he's going to look for erigor. You should follow him Lucy.
Lucy- Who me?!
Erza- Just do it!
Lucy- Whatever you say! I don't want to make you angry.
Lucy runs off with happy and Mandy. I turn to Erza and her knees give out and she falls in my arms.
Seth- You and Grey were right. I overdid it in the magic mobile.
I lift her up bridal style and walk over to a wall and sit her down.
Seth- There you go. Nice and comfy.
I stand up and run to go look for erigor.
Erza- Wait! Seth!
I stop and turn to her.
Seth- What?
Erza- Please stay.
I think for a minute then decide to stay.
Seth- Ok. I'll stay.
I walk back to her and sit next to her while she rests her head on my shoulder.
Timeskip about 15 minutes.
Erza- Ok. I'm fine now. Let's go warn the crowd.
Seth- Sounds good.
I get up and help her up. We head to the balcony. We get to the balcony and Erza grabs a megaphone
Erza- If you value your lives, then you will leave this place at once. This station's been taken over by evil wizards. They are threatening to broadcast a deadly spell over the loudspeakers that would kill everyone here. I beg you, run as far as you can.
The crowd screams and runs from here.
Police officer- Hey lady, why would you say that?
Erza- I would rather have panic than watch all of these people die. In fact, you gentlemen need to evacuate as well.
They leave.
Erza- Now that we cleared everyone from the train station, I wonder what erigor's next move will be.
The wind picks up and we hear a sound come from behind us.
Erza- (gasps) It's some kind of wind barrier.

Seth- Well this just got a lot more difficult

Erigor appears before us.
Erigor- I've always wanted to fight the queen of fairies and the Death God Holy Dragon Slayer. But unfortunately I don't have the time to play with you right now. A purple symbol appears on his hand and there is a white flash. Once it goes away we realize we're inside the barrier.
Erza- Erigor!
She rushes the barrier.
Seth- Erza don't!
She elbows the barrier and sparks fly and she's sent back.
Erigor- It's useless. There's no way you'll ever be able to break through my magic sealing barrier. You see, it's one way only. If you try to escape, the wind will tear you apart.
Erza- What is the meaning of this you scoundrel?
Erigor- We've wasted enough time on you fairy tail flies. Now if you'll excuse me.
He uses his wind magic to fly away.
Erza- Come back here! Curse you erigor! I will find another way to stop you.
Seth- He wasn't targeting the station after all. Just what is he planning?
Author: And that's it for this one. We got a little more SethxErza action. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it and I'll see y'all in the next chapter. Piece.