Chapter 49

Seth (POV)
Jira- It looks like we have representatives from three guilds. We have yet to see Cait Shelter.
Ichiya- Yes and about that guild, I here they're only sending one.
Erza- Just one member?
Grey- That's insane! We're supposed to be up against a powerful group here!
Lucy- One! If that's true, how crazy intense is this guy gonna be?!
Just then we hear a scream and see a blue headed girl face down on the ground. She gets up and dusts herself off.

Seth *mind*- A child?Girl- U-Um hi

Girl- U-Um hi. Sorry I'm sorry I've come so late. I've come from the Cait Shelter guild. My name's Wendy. It's nice to meet all of you.
Lucy- She's a kid?!!!
Lyon- A little girl.
Natsu- Wendy Marvell Huh?
Ichiya- She's not handsome.
Erza- Nor is she a man. Why does it matter?
Seth *mind*- I smell dragon slayer.
Jira- Now that all guilds are here, we can begin.
Grey- He's not even a bit fazed by this?!!
Lyon- Obviously not.
Sherry- What was Cait Shelter thinking sending a little girl on a mission like this? We must be really hurting for members if they're sending her alone.
???- She's not alone. You shouldn't jump to conclusions.

 You shouldn't jump to conclusions

Seth- Well I'll be damned. Another talking cat.
Natsu- Woah. She's just like Happy and Mandy.
Mandy- And She's a girl like me. Finally.
Wendy- Oh Carla. You followed me here.
Carla- Of course I did. You're far too young to be traveling unaccompanied child.
Seth- I remember when Mandy was that way.
Mandy- Oh she isn't gone. Not in the slightest boy.
Happy starts speaking gibberish.
Seth- Oh boy, looks like Happy's in love.
Mandy- You love her.
Happy- Tgstymy shtick cat and I don't look nearly as creepy as you do when I do!!
Seth- Damn. Real charmer ain't ya happy.
Wendy- Sorry. I'm probably not who you were expecting. I know I'm smaller and much younger than most of you and I may not be much of a fighter but I can use all kinds of support magic. So please....let me join the group I'd be so embarrassed if you sent me home.
Seth- Hey calm down kid.
Carla- You'll gain their respect if you don't show confidence child.
Wendy- I'm sorry Carla.
Carla- I swear you'll drive me to catnip.
Wendy- I can't help it.
Erza- Forgive me. I was caught off guard. Rest assured no offense was met. We're glad to have you aboard Wendy.
Seth- Yeah kid. You're welcome to join us.
Wendy- Wow. You're Erza and Seth right? I can't believe it's really you guys!
Carla- You're not quite the monster I pictured especially you Seth.
Seth- Uh Thanks I guess?
Wendy goes off with Hibiki towards a table. Erza taps my shoulder.
Erza- I bet you were the first one to notice it. She her magic is different.
Seth- Yeah. I smelled her from a distance and I can say that she has the smell of a dragon slayer.
Erza- Interesting.
Seth- And here's another thing. I feel like I've known her or met her before but I can't exactly place where.
Erza- Really now? That is strange.
I take a look at Wendy and she gives me a warm smile.
Seth *mind*- So strange.
Ichiya gathers us around.
Ichiya- Now that all the involved parties are present, I think it's about time we get the mission briefing underway.
Seth- What's up with those awful dance moves?
Ichiya- I'm just gonna bypass that insult. Our first order of business is to locate the Oracion Seis........right after I make a letter about the alphabet.
He scurries away.
Seth- I mean, when you have to shit you have to shit. I ain't mad at it.
He comes back a bit later.
Ichiya- Ok, pay close attention. To the north lies the Worthwood Sea. It's where the ancients sealed a powerful force. A magic called nirvana.
Grey- Those poses are getting really old.
LN- Nirvana?
Lyon- Never heard of it before.
Ren- We don't know much about this magic other than it's name and that it's destructive in nature.
Eve- And that the Oracion Seis wants it badly.
Seth- Destruction magic eh?
Lucy- Okay bad feeling confirmed.
Hibiki- We assumed that's why they traveled to the worthwoods sea. They're desperate to get their hands on such powerful magic.
Ichiya- To prevent that from happening/
Trimmen- We must destroy the Oracion Seis!!
Seth- Again with the poses?!
Grey- I don't know, they're growing on me.
Indigo: Ok that's it for this one. Sorry for this being out so late. I was behind on my uploads today cause I somehow woke up around 2am for no reason and couldn't get back to sleep until 8 or so. I woke up again early afternoon and that's when my day began so yeah my b. Anyway hopefully you guys enjoyed it and I'll y'all later indigo fam. Peace.