Chapter 61

Seth (POV)
Jellal fires eight magic blasts at him at the same time. There's a small explosion and Jellal winces in pain. When the smoke cleared, w Midnight was still standing in his original spot unscathed.
Seth- You missed again.
Midnight uses his red magic and it sweeps Jellal off of his feet and sends him spiraling into the air. He lands face first in the ground behind Midnight.
Midnight- This is boring. You're the fearsome Jellal I keep hearing about? Talk about a waste of time. Did you lose your memory and forget how to use magic too? How pathetic. (Looks at Seth) Maybe you will pose much more of a challenge, Death God Holy Dragon Slayer.
Seth- Hmph. Be careful what you ask for because (appears right next to Midnight) You may just get what you asked for.
I deliver a right hook that sends him spinning through the building on our right. I walk through the ruble and dust looking for him until I see a something red and glowing.
Seth- Oh shi-
I get blasted my his magic and I'm sent through multiple buildings leaving a trail of debris until I finally come to a stop a little ways away from everyone else. I sit up and dust myself off.
Seth *mind*- Did he really have to send me this far? Ain't that some bullshit.
Erza (POV)
After I saw Seth get blasted away, Midnight came out of the ruble and he eyed me down. He started walking towards me but then noticed Jellal still moving.
Midnight- (chuckles) At least you're determined.
Erza *mind*- That self destruction circle he placed on himself must have drained more magic than he thought.
Midnight- What a nice surprise. I look forward to seeing how much pain you can endure. Then after you die, I'll kill the other one that I blasted away.
I heard enough and I conjure a sword and rush him. I swing my sword but it completely missed without him moving.
Midnight- If Erza Scarlet is so eager to have her turn, who am I to keep her waiting?
I create some distance between us.
Erza *mind*- My sword didn't even hit him.
Jellal- No you mustn't take your chances against him! He's too dangerous!
I draw another sword and slice at midnight but it misses again.
Erza *mind*- How's he doing that?
He blasts his magic at me and I block as best as I could but it still sent me sliding back. My armor begins to wrap itself around me and I drop my swords. It begins to squeeze me.
Erza- What...is this?
Jellal- Let her go!
Suddenly, Seth appears next to me and encases his right hand in Holy Dragon Slayer magic and punches the trap and it breaks off of me.
Erza- Thanks Seth.
Seth- No problem.
Seth (POV)
Erza changes into her fairy queen armor.
Seth- This guy uses reflector magic.
Midnight- Yes I do. And whatever attack you throw at me I'll be able to twist and manipulate all of it.
Seth- Except for the punch that connected with your jaw.
Midnight- That was nothing but a cheap shot! I wasn't ready!
Seth- Uh huh sure.
Midnight- My magic allows me to dominate my opponents. Even light itself bends to my will.
Seth- You sure you wanna year that out? You're not unbeatable.
Erza- Seth's right. Every opponent has their flaws. You are no different. We will be your end.
We rush Midnight.
Midnight- Yes that's it. Rush towards your doom. I wait to see y'all's faces as I twist your bodies apart.
Erza- Dance my swords!
She conjures lots of swords and sends them towards midnight but they don't even hit him.
Midnight- You could throw a thousand swords and they still won't hit me.
They get reflected at us and Erza and I are put on the defensive as we block her oncoming swords.
Midnight- Tell me, how does it feel to fend off your own attack?
Seth- This is nothing! I can do this all night!
Jellal- You two have to get out of there!
We fend off the swords only to get hit with his magic as our clothes wrap themselves around us and trap us.
Midnight- That's better. Now soothe me with a lullaby of torment and agony!
Erza- Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
Seth- Ow shit!
Midnight- (licks lips) Nothing wets my appetite like tortured screams.
Seth- You are one sick bitch you know that? We don't want to be part of your BDSM fantasies.
I stomp on the handles on one of Erza's swords that was on the the ground. It flips in front of me and and I kick the bottom of the sword and send it careening at Midnight while Erza use her free hand to throw another sword at him. He ducks and they lodged themselves in a rock.
Midnight- Impressive but futile. Spiral Pain.
High wind speeds swirl around us around destroy our traps. The high speed of the wind cuts into our skin and Erza lets out another scream of pain. The wind stops and I fall to my knees and catch Erza in my arms. My arms, chest, and abdomen are bloody.
Jellal- No Erza.
Midnight- Finished already? You can't die on me already. I still want to play.
I look at Midnight with my warm fresh blood trickling down my face and give him a sadistic smirk.
Seth- Oh we're not done. Not by a long shot you prick!
Indigo: That's the end of this one. Hopefully y'all enjoyed it. Later indigo fam. Peace.