Chapter 146

Seth (POV)
Happy- That weird stick.
Carla- Perhaps it can take control of people.
Mandy- It would appear so.
Natsu comes crashing down next to us and of course he's motion sick.
Seth- My bad bro.
I look around and only us three dragon slayers are left standing. Everyone else has had their magic drained by the slime.
Lily- What do you want with Lucy?
Coco- None of your business fleabag.
Hughes- Show yourself Lucy. We're like totes getting bored here. That one kid with the white hair is the only one who's shown us any kind of entertainment.
Lucy- Just stop it. You have what you want now. Ok. I'm-
Michelle- I'm the Lucy Heartfillia you've been looking for!
Everyone who's left standing here wide eyed.
Sugerboy- Mhmm. You huh?
Hughes- Be a good girl and park it right here.
Michelle walks past Lucy and the rest of us.
Lucy- Don't do this.
Akuma- Yeah we can still take em. Don't sacrifice yourself.
Tsukiko- Reconsider your judgement.
Michelle- I think there's already been enough violence for one day! Now, what  exactly do you want with me?
Sugerboy- That's it mama. A little darling like this playing house at the Heartfillia mansion Uh huh.
Coco- She certainly looks the part.
Hughes- Well this is like disappointing. I was expecting a total ditz. Lucy Heartfillia. Once the daughter of the Heartfillia company now turned celestial wizard for the Fairy Tail guild. That about right?
Michelle- Indeed that is correct. I am the girl of which you speak.
Natsu- What is she doing?
Happy- What if Michelle was the real Lucy all along?
Lucy- This is ridiculous! I am the real Lucy!
Coco- Huh?
Michelle (grabs Lucy's hands) Ms. Michelle. It means the world to me that you're trying to protect me from them. But it's far too late for such deception to help us now.
Lucy- Have you gone completely crazy?!
Michelle- So perceptive. Ok sure they'll figure it out instantly. And I don't want anything to happen to you on my part. Please don't try to be a hero.
Seth- What in the hell am I watching?
Akuma- Your guess is as good as mine.
Tsukiko- For once, I am completely dumbfounded.
Michelle- I tell you, I am Lucy Heartfillia!
Lucy- Don't listen to her! I'm Lucy!
They continue to scream that they are Lucy and the enemies are just as confused and dumbfounded as we are.
Coco- So what now?
Sugerboy- Uh huh. The real Lucy Heartfillia is supposed to be over twenty years old ain't that right? Pig tails, aren't you a little bit on the young side?
Lucy- That's because we spent seven years sealed up on an island!!
Natsu turns to Wendy and I think I know what he's thinking.
Natsu- Lucy get back. I don't want them to hurt ya.
Wendy- Right because I am Lucy.
Coco- You mean her name is Lucy too?!
Akuma- You ready you kick some ass Lucy?
Tsukiko- Yes for I am Lucy.
Seth- You got that right Lucy. We got your back.
Tsukiko- It is well appreciated.
Coco- There's another one too?!
Everyone else recovers and gets up and every girl claims that they are Lucy.
Coco- I can't tell which one is the real one! What are we gonna do?!! Awh come on!!
Hughes- This is so stupid.
Sugerboy- The Devil in disguise.
Hughes- This totes annoying. Why don't we just capture the lot of them and sort em out later.
Sugerboy releases his slime once more. Akuma leaps into the air once more.
Natsu- Fire Dragon: Brilliant Flame!!
Akuma- Blood Dragon: Roar!!
The combined attacks nail the slime but some escapes and latches on to them.
Natsu- Lucy run!
Seth- Oh yeah into the fray!!! Charge!!!!
Indigo: That's the end of this one. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Later indigo fam. Peace.