Chapter 35

Seth (POV)
Jellal sends a couple of energy beams at me and I run around to avoid them.
Seth- Haha. Too slow. You're gonna have to try harder if you wanna get to this ass.
I run around some until he stops then I leap at him.
Seth- Death God: Afterlife Fist!
Before my punch could connect he sends an energy wave and it hit me point blank. I block as much as I can as the force of drives me back.
???-Seth!!!!
It was Erza and she's awake.
Seth- Damn.
I dispel the attack with my own magic pressure and force.
Seth- Come on! Fight me like you mean it! Or are you too scared to wreck your precious tower?! (Dashes towards him) Quit holding back!
Jellal- I'd watch my mouth if I was you!
He sends another energy beam at me and I let it hit me. I tumbled back.
Seth- Holy Dragon: Gods Fist!!
I punch the tower floor and an explosion of white energy is that there was to see.
Jellal- Now I'm angry. I didn't spend years building this tower just to have some punk tear it down. I won't let you!
Seth- Awh is someone mad? I don't give a shit. I'm destroying this tower wether you like it or not.
Erza *mind*- Be careful Seth. You're weak. You barely have the energy to stand.
Jellal- I'll make you pay!!
He does some pose and wind instantly picks up.
Seth- Woah. Something's going on.
Erza- My shadow is bending towards the light. Oh no. This spell could kill Seth!
Jellal- And now, I will plunge you into infinite darkness dragon slayer.
Seth- Bring it!
Erza jumps in front of me.
Erza- Don't do it!
Seth- No Erza! Move!
Jellal stops.
Erza- You don't want to lose both your sacrifices to zeref do you?
Jellal- That would be a problem. The sacrifice requires a body who's comparable in strength to one of the ten wizard saints. However, I can always find replacements. You guys aren't the only ones who fit that bill. I'll worry about that after I kill both of you!
A ball of pure darkness swirls above him.
Seth- Erza move! It's darkness! I can take it!
Erza- It's my fault you're in this mess. The least I can do is protect you again!
Seth- I said move!!!
Jellal- Heavenly Body Magic: Altairis!
He throws it at us.
I begin to suck up the darkness.
Seth *mind*- I'm not gonna finish in time!
Seth- Erza!!!!
Just as it was about to hit her, someone comes from outta nowhere and takes the hit for us. It explodes and when the smoke clears, it reveals some dude.
Erza- Why Simon?
Simon- To...save you.
He falls back and collapses on the ground.
Erza- Simon!
She rushes over to check on him.
Jellal- I had no idea you were still crawling around the tower you despicable pest.
Erza- What the hell were you thinking Simon?! Why didn't you escape with the others?! Talk to me!
Simon-.........Please......don't cry........ I.....had to.....give my life.......for you.....,.
Erza- Don't talk anymore. Just save your energy and try to stay with me.
Simon- You were......the only person who.......made me smile......
Erza- Simon!
He dies and Erza starts to cry.
Erza- Noooooo!!!!!!!
Jellal- (laughs maniacally) What a perfectly foolish thing to do. He tried to play the valiant hero but his death won't mean a thing. Simon gave his own life to save yours but I'm not letting either of you leave this tower alive.
I deck him in the face and send him through multiple crystal pillars.
Erza (POV)
Erza *mind*- What is this magic pressure I'm feeling? It rising and fast.
I turn to look behind me and I see Seth completely covered in nothing but white energy.
Seth- Damn, who would've thought that you of all people would bring me back to this state of mind. To finally push me back to this state again. I haven't used this since Gildarts so I may be a bit rusty. But to be honest, I really don't give a shit anymore.
The ground begins to shake and the wind picks up as he powers up.
Jellal- I can't believe this, how does he still have this much power? He was already half dead to begin with!
Seth- Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!
White energy just goes everywhere and a silhouette of a dragon face can be seen in it.

Jellal- I can't believe this, how does he still have this much power? He was already half dead to begin with!Seth- Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!White energy just goes everywhere and a silhouette of a dragon face can be seen in it

Once it dies down some, Seth could be seen. His white hair was now longer, he had horns in his head and a tail protruding from behind him.

 His white hair was now longer, he had horns in his head and a tail protruding from behind him

Erza- Seth.....
He eyed Jellal and within a blink of an eye, he kneed Jellal in the face before he knew anything.
Seth- You made Erza cry you bastard!!!
He grabbed the flying Jellal by his face and sent him and himself crashing through the floor.
Seth (POV)
I was sending us through multiple floors of the tower
Seth- I'm not gonna let you get away with that!!!! Hurt her again and I'll kill you very slowly!!!
Jellal- Your threats don't scare me. Meteor!!
I escaped my grip and fly's back up.
Seth- Who said I was done with you?!!
I jump from falling rock to falling rock and rocket myself upwards with my magic.
Jellal- What?
I catch up to him at an alarming rate and I drill him with a Holy Dragon Slayer magic filled right hook to the face that sends us back through the ceiling and to the top of the tower again. As we're still in the air, I grab his face and throw him through even more crystal pillars. He gets up and walks to me limply.
Jellal- I won't lose. Not to you. I'm destined to create a land of freedom. Because I'm my darkest hour, I could hear lord Zeref call out to me. He told me he could make all my dreams come true and that's the reason why I can only sense his presence! It's because I am the chosen one.
Seth- Cut the bullshit would ya?
Jellal- Why you..Enough of this!
A magic symbol appears before him.
Erza- He's casting the Abyss Break! But why?! You'll destroy the tower so many died to create!
Jellal- This tower means nothing to me. I just really want to kill you god slayer. And besides. I can always build one again and in half the time no less.
He winces in pain from the attacks from earlier. This gave me a chance. I use my magic to dash at him.
Seth- You can do Jellal! Free yourself and get Zeref out of you!!!
I do a backflip kick that sends him rocketing upwards and I appear above him in the sky without him knowing.
Seth- Holy Dragon: Roar of the Heavenly God!!!!

I unleash a tremendous roar from my mouth and It hits Jellal and sends I'm crashing down through the whole tower which starts to be destroyed and a huge explosion ensues

I land back on the ground and observe the knocked out Jellal below.
Seth- Checkmate bitch. Don't fuck with me.
Author: That's the end of this one. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Make sure to check out my Naruto OC story. Peace.