Chapter 189

Seth (POV)
We keep running with no stopping whatsoever. We enter a room with tons of plant life.
Elfman- What's with all the plants?!
Grey- Greenhouse maybe?
Gajeel- Why grow a garden inside a gigantic clock?
Natsu- Does it really matter?
Seth- Not really but it would be a perfect time for another of the Oracion Seis to come out looking for a fight.
???- I'm sorry boys but this is as far you're getting.

Seth- Damn my prediction game is on point.
Natsu- I recognize that chick.
Akuma- Angel was it?
Grey- Keep going. I can handle her.
Natsu- Ok, you and Erza really need to learn how to work as a team.
Grey- What? Erza has Tsukiko. Whaddya talking about? You're one to talk.
Natsu- Fine, you can have her. She wouldn't be a challenge to me anyway.
Seth- Stay safe bro. Catch up alright.
Grey- You got it. Go kick Midnight's ass.
I give him a nod and we continue running. We enter the another room that's filled with the inner workings of the clock. We're suddenly stoped by a bolt of lightning.
???- Oh look. A merry band of intruders to kill.
I look up to see Midnight holding Klodoa.

Seth- Midnight.
Midnight- Alighieri. Did you lot really think you'd make it to the top completely unopposed?
Seth- Nah, I was waiting and wondering when your sorry ass was gonna show up. For someone who's itching to kill me, you're not doing a very good job at it. I'd have a better job of killing myself by jumping from your ego all the way down to your IQ. And let me tell you, that's a long fucking drop.
Midnight- How dare you!
Seth- How dare I what? I dare I insult the great and powerful Midnight? Boy shut the fuck up. Both your folks made a mistake in making you. Your mom should've choked to death on Brain's tiny peen while she swallowed you.
Everyone in the room has their jaws drop.
Akuma- Uh Midnight, I think you're going to need a tub of ice water for that scorching burn.
Midnight starts to get pissed.
Seth- Go on ahead you guys. Get to Lucy.
Natsu- Don't you dare lose.
Akuma- We're counting on you.
Seth- I'll catch up with you guys soon.
The group runs on ahead leaving just versus Midnight.
Seth- Well, you wanted me. Here I am. You gonna stand up there all day or are you going to do come down here and shut me up? Prove me wrong. Prove to me that you're not the little bitch that I think you are.
Meanwhile
Erza and Tsukiko Vs Cobra
Tsukiko (POV)
Tsukiko- Celestial Dragon: Matrix Thrust!
The violent surge of force rockets from my hands and hits Cobra dead center. He goes through the floor and we three enter a different area.