Chapter 155

Seth (POV)
We all returned to the guild hall and I'm sitting at a table hands folded in silence while Erza rubs my back in comfort, my face is done with its healing, and Natsu is still tiny.
Mira- Oh my. Can he stay like this?
Cana- Get serious.
Happy- Hey Natsu, this is kinda uncomfortable.
Tiny Natsu- You sit on my head all the freakin time!
Grey- Picks up Natsu by his scarf.
Grey- You excited Max?
Max- Huh?
Grey- This your chance to open up shop again. A lifelike Natsu figurine. I bet it'll sell like hotcakes.
Tiny Natsu- Im not a collectible you jerk!
Lucy- Would you guys please pipe down?! I'm trying to concentrate!
Lucy keeps reading until she comes across something.
Lucy- I figured something out.
Akuma- And what would that be?
Lucy- This book. My dad followed its story to the letter.
Erza- What do you mean by that?
Lucy- Im saying there's more fact than fiction in its pages. The key of the starry heavens is about a little girl who goes in search of six keys because it is said to bring happiness when they're all collected. The thing is, in finding her happiness, the young girl unknowingly brings sorrow and misfortune to everyone around her.
Happy- That's no good. What a crappy ending.
Mandy- Now Happy, criticism won't help at all in this situation.
Happy- My bad. Geez lighten up a little.
Erza- How does the story begin?
Lucy- Well according to what it says here, the first key takes a journey.
Tiny Natsu- Yeah right. Keys don't take journeys.
Akuma- Yeah. The book lies.
Grey- Dude it's a metaphor. Get with the program.
Akuma- Ok so where in the hell did it go popsicle penis?
Seth: Ha! That was a good one. A shame I didn't come up with that. Would've gotten a point.
Grey- Why I oughta-
Tsukiko- Akuma you imbecile. Think about it. Where did the Legion Platoon strike first?
Akuma- (thinks about it) Wait a minute.
Tiny Natsu- Hey that means-
Lucy- Yeah. Michelle carried the clock hand all the way to Fairy Tail. So in other words, it took a journey and everything that has happened is a direct result of it. In the story, the little girl decided to go in search of the five remaining keys. One by one, she finds them in a variety of places. Finally she travels to a cathedral and that's where she finds the sixth key.
Erza- A cathedral? You don't think-
I shake my head no.
Lucy- No the Cardia Cathedral here in town. In fact, it's nowhere near Magnolia.
Tsukiko- How do you know that?
Lucy- This was my favorite story when I was a little girl. I used to read it over and over again. One day I realized that the places the girl traveled in The Key Of The Starry Heavens were real. Makes me wonder, if my dad came to the same realization, then he hid the other five clock pieces in those spots. Did he ever mention any of this Michelle?
Michelle- Uh no. Sorry. Mr Jude was very quiet before he passed away.
Lucy- Hmm. In any case, I have a feeling that if we go to the places mentioned in the book, we'll have no trouble finding the pieces. So who's with me? I'm not sure what the Legion Platoon wants with the clock pieces but I know we have to stop them. Come on guys. If this chaos thing is for real then we can't just sit back and let them do whatever they please.
Silence.
Lucy- I'll go with or without you.
Tiny Natsu- All by yourself?
Lucy- Yeah. I know master won't approve but this really bothers me. I have to do something.
Michelle- I'll go with you.
Happy- He may not be much help but you should take Thumbelina along.
Tiny Natsu- What the Crap man?! Just because you got bigger doesn't mean you can keep digging into me like that!
Indigo: No one say anything!
Itsuki..........Natsu forgot to say PAUSE.
Zack: So Uh Happy got bigger and keeps digging into Natsu I see. 😏😏
Indigo: (Leaves the room)
Itsuki: And that's a point for me and a point for you.
Zack: Mhmm. Pleasure doing business with ya.
Happy- Correction. I didn't get bigger, you got smaller. So you can't blame me for cracking a few jokes.
Grey- No time for jokes. We're in a race here and the Legion Platoon is ahead of us. From the sound of it, we're gonna have a lot of ground to cover.
Master speaks up.
Makarov- This mission relies on too much guesswork for my taste because we don't know what gathering all the pieces will do. That said, we must do what we can to keep this chaos at bay.
Erza- I'll take care of assigning teams.
Erza turns to me and speaks in her softest b voice.
Erza- Are you up for the challenge? You can sit this one out and finish resting if you want. No one will hold it against you.
I don't speak but I unfold my hands and wave my right hand in front of her. My magic slowly streams from my fingertips and spells my answer in the air. It reads......I'M IN.
Seth: So indigo left the room so before he decides to return I'm gonna do the outro. Hopefully you guys enjoyed my chapter. Almost 40k views. What?!! You guys are awesome. And indigo hit the 150 follower mark not to long ago so as a thank you, I'm gonna let you guys in on a little secret. Shhhhh! Indigo can't know I said this. So none of y'all say shit. Ok ok, so the secret is, we might be getting another guy joining the multiverse. Yes I know. Big shocker. Now I think I know what world he's going to be based in. You guys ready? Ok so the world he's going to be in is-
Indigo: What the hell are you doing?! I'm supposed to do the outro! Get your ass over here right now!
Seth: Oh shit he has a gun. Uh bye for now you guys. Ahhhh!!!