Chapter 162

Akuma (POV)
Dan- A beast you say? You're all talk and no action. Cutting you down should be a breeze!
My magic power rises and it bursts into an aura around me.

 Cutting you down should be a breeze!My magic power rises and it bursts into an aura around me

Tsukiko then grabs me from behind and holds me.
Tsukiko- Think for once in your life! Do you really want to bring this whole place down?!
Dan- Bring this place down she says. Funny.
Coco- Cut it out Dan. You can fight him later. We need to find the clock piece first.
Dan- Can't you see that I'm busy right now? Go on. I'm sure you can find it.
Coco- I can't because Samuel Gabe you all the details about how to find it! I don't even know where to start looking!
Happy- What are we gonna do? The whole point of coming here was to get one of those clock pieces too.
Michelle- There's no way we can leave Lucy behind when she's so tiny and helpless.
Dan starts his onslaught as he tries to shirk all of us.
Lucy (tiny)- I'm gonna hurl unless someone can make this stop! Hey wait! Open Gate of the Archer! Sagittarius!
Sagittarius spawns but there's one thing that's wrong. He's tiny too but he doesn't know it yet.
Sagittarius (tiny)- How the diddly do do you do, my lady? (Notices he's tiny) Great google moogly, I've been turned teensy weensy! Pardon me!
Lucy (tiny)- All of my spirits were shrunk down too? What kinda of crazy sense does that make?!
Sagittarius (tiny)- Although I may be no bigger than a dormouse, I was still summoned to my lady's side in her time of great and dire need! Therefore, I'll defend her with all of my might!
He fires an arrow and it lodges in the side of Dan's face. He notices it but seems unfazed.
Dan- Whoa! Luck is on my side today! I've had this annoying little fish bone stuck in my teeth since lunch and it's been driving me up the freakin wall.
He takes the arrow and uses it as a toothpick.
Sagittarius (tiny)- My arrows have been reduced to toothpicks? Never before in my life have I experienced such heartbreaking shame!
Dan- Thanks for your help lil horse man. To return your kindness, I'll make this quick.
Sagittarius (tiny)- That's not necessary! I can leave on my own accord!
Happy- Get out of the way horsie!
Happy trips as he tries to save Sagittarius and ends up stepping on him.
Happy- Oh no! I did it again!
Sagittarius lets out a scream of pain.
Lucy (tiny)- I think you're probably better off goin' back home.
Sagittarius (tiny)- My complete and utter failure here has me saying toodle loo, my good lady.
He poofs away back to the celestial world.
Romeo- That may have actually made things worse.
Michelle-.....I know!
Michelle approaches Dan.
Michelle- Normally I'd never dream of rushing anybody into this, but if you and Lucy are meant to be together, why don't you go ahead and get married right here?
We're all left dumbfounded including Tsukiko.
Akuma- Wait wha?
Lucy (tiny) Have you gone completely insane?!
Michelle- This place is historic and romantic in its own unique way. This could be the perfect place!
Dan- No, this is the most absolute perfect place!
Lucy (tiny)- You know this is some musty old tomb right?
Tsukiko- I was just about to say that.
Michelle- This going to be the biggest day of your life so we better start planning!
Dan- I'll do whatever it takes to make it special.
Michelle- First off we need to get the invitations sorted out. Some folks from your side some folks from her side.....
I tune out the rest and talk over to a nearby work and take a seat.
Akuma- This is ridiculous and its going to take awhile so I'll jump back in when the action starts back up. Until then, I'll just play in the dirt here.
And that's exactly what I do as this over the top ridiculous charade continues.
Indigo: That's the end of this one. Hopefully you guys enjoyed it. Pea-
Seth: Hey now wait just a minute.
Indigo: What are you doing? I'm doing the outro.
Seth: Yeah I know but I want the people to know that yes I'm still here and alive. I know y'all haven't seen me in awhile but I'm coming here in a bit. Just you wait. Ok I'm done Indigo. See ya.
Indigo: Ok..........Peace y'all.