"Do you have nothing better to say?"
She scolded, not forgetting to smack the poor boy's head.

"Won Hae Na, that hurts! I mean think about it, we've known each other for about 20 years now. We would be the perfect match, babe."
He smirked playfully, earning yet another smack from Hae Na.

"Ow! Stop it."

"Don't you babe me. Are you trying to meet Jesus today? Do you expect to be able to open your eyes tomorrow?"

She threatened, slapping his hand away from her now hot cheeks. She had no idea why she felt her temperature rising and that irritated her even more.

He knew that if he opened his mouth to say anything else, Hae Na would simply just smack him again. So he laughed it off and distanced himself away from her a little.

"Calm down. It was just a joke."
He said, hoping that she won't pick up the fork on the table and poke the hell out of his eyeballs.

Soon, loud manly sobs and whimpers could be heard from across the table.

Jinyoung and Hae Na turned to face the couple, just to see Jungkook hugging his girlfriend's waist tightly, basically squeezing Y/N as he cried out loud, following by a few hiccups.

Y/N however remained silent as she caressed his hair. They cringed when Jungkook snuggled his head under Y/N's chin, completely transforming into a noisy giant baby.

"What's wrong with him?"
Hae Na nudged Jinyoung with her elbow.

Who knew that a muscle pig could cry like an ugly baby when he's off stage or off cam.

Jinyoung rested his chin on his palm, narrowing his eyes slightly at the two of them.
"Don't you think they're being a little too touchy? Should we get them home before something happens to them?"

Hae Na simply nodded and took out her phone to check the time. It was already 1am.

"Not.. Not.. No! I don't want to go home. Just leave me and peanut alone. Go, you guys are just third wheeling."
Jungkook complained, causing Hae Na and Jinyoung to gasp in disbelief, feeling a little hurt but laughed it off anyways.

"It was.. so hard.. being an idol."
The maknae continued mumbling, but loud enough for the three of them to hear him. Y/N nodded as she sipped onto her shot of soju.

"I didn't get to graduate with you guys. I felt jealous whenever I see other kids having fun at school while I spend an entire day in the same old dance practice room."
He let out a few whimpers and sniffles, slowly closing his eyes as he heard Y/N's calming heartbeat.

"It was hard, but it was worth it. Now I have fans who love and support me and my hyungs for who we are and I'm so grateful for that, but sometimes I miss my family so much and I'm so tired that I just feel like dy—"

"Don't say that."
Y/N quickly clasped her hand over his mouth as he pouts against her palms.

Jungkook took this chance to plant a sweet peck on her hand, causing Y/N to remove her hand and ended up in a blushing mess, averting her gaze to everywhere but him.

He untangled himself from Y/N and rested his head on the table, closing his eyes once again.
"I talk a lot when I'm drunk, but right now, I'm definitely not drunk. So don't worry about me guys."