▪︎ Sweet to me ▪︎

Jimin pov

'I feel peace when I'm with you?' Then what he said..I keep remember the conversation where we had in playing games. Aisshh I should listened to him, oh 'I like cooking skills?' He said it really? I wrote on the notes

What he said?

☆I feel peace when I'm living with you..
☆You look... *somethings he said* not allowed.. *blurred and blank of words repeated*
☆I like your cooking skills.

Okay then what? I tapped my pen on the table. Keep try to remember those words but it's blurred. Sometimes I don't know....I--- okie he is someone parents always says to their children to stay away from that guy. I should wrote like this because that's what he is..I mean what's wrong with him? or what's wrong with me?

This is what happened in my school. I meet One teacher who taught me a Mat he is perfect, A spec which he wear made him look manly, I had a stomach tickling while talking with him, so I told my dad about it but he said it was infatuation.

Then years passed, same In my university I met a senior who rocking in football sports. Had muscle, lots of fans and I'm one of them and I had same feeling, so I told my dad about it. He said it was my age to have feeling like this and it was common.

Then it's became years and I had no feel like this until yesterday, Jungkook doing something. If I ask to dad I exactly Know what he gonna say 'Jiminie, you are in love with your husband" shit. I'm not ready for this, I'm not gonna love this ghostly long hair pathetic human who never smile to anyone,  show cold toward people who beside him.

Maybe he is good human--Maybe, but not My type. My type of man is...be a soft heart, A kind one, smile to people who broken inside, Manly Man, protecting me?

Oh my god! I'm too much dreaming. I closed my notes and put it on my back bag. "Jimin?" Oh it's Jin hyung. "Yes Jin Hyung" I said as he stoodup to him. "Did you forget the class. It's already started..hurry"

Oh! My goodness how I forget my class it's Dr.Alec I'm gonna slay those lectures "yeah coming hyung" I runned to him.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Jungkook arrived at his hospital a very soon. He keep spacing out while looking at desk and sometimes he looked at Lights and sometime he on and off switch simultaneously....useless things.

Why he doing this? He bored No. Never. Jungkook keep thinking about yesterday incident.

"Why?"

"What I did it to him?"

"He was sleeping right? Why the hell I did it?"

"I-I kissed him... I took a chance to ruin him without knowing him"

"Woah what a bad guy Jungkook you're"

But he paused at his thinking and again tapping his hands on his table and he sighs for the nth time "Okay ! Why I even care?" He said as he buired his head on his palm..

Bipolar....?

"Should I tell to him...saying that I'm sorry for what I did?"

"No absolutely Not..he is gonna freak out"

Jungkook tapped his nose edge and stoodup to exit his room. He straighten his Black coat as he wear turtle neck with his hair look so fluffy as he walks it bounce and swing at each steps.

He turned to left at the corridor and someone popped his shoulder and runned to the restroom while cupping his mouth.

"What the..?" Jungkook backed away with a heavy hit on his shoulder , he turned to the someone who opened the door of the restroom at the speed of light.