▪︎ Can't stop thinking about him ▪︎

Somewhere In London....

Taehyung slowly stoodup from his bed as he wear boxers and leaned on the big window while looking at Moon and blinking starts.

He sighs as he picked the cigarette that next to table while light it up. He again looked at the sky and closed his eyes while exhales the smoke..

"Everything was set and I'm standing infront of his car..so we can--"

"Excuse me" Someone tapped on Taehyung's shoulder as he turned to face the person.."If you move so that I can start my car..." The boy said with smile gives chills to Taehyung.

"Oh, yeah" Taehyung cluelessly moved and give the way to that boy. The said boy nods as he approached the car, "Is that your car?" Taehyung asked him while turn off the bluetooth on his ears.

"Yeah, why?"

"No I-I mean, I saw someone parking on it "

"Oh, It's my dad....and It's my car. see this" The boy pointed the car glass that pasted a sticker with a stylish font  as "JK"

"Jk?" Taehyung mumbled while read the names.

"Jeon Jungkook that's me" Jungkook said again smiled at Taehyung. That's how Taehyung's heart stopped a beat how can someone smile like this, so Cute.

"I'm Taehyung" He extends his hands and they shaked them while both stare at eachother. They both know this is not a last meeting for them. Taehyung nodded while backed away as he walk far but still he looks behind at every second. He can't resist him, he really like to spend  time with that smiley boy.

"Taetae!! why did you cut the call" A voice raised from bluettoth once he accept the call.

"I was talking to someone" Taehyung said and looked back at the way where the car parked before.

"It was him?"

"No hobi it's his son"

"No not..we agreed to fail the one is his father not his son.."

"I know I didn't  say anything"

"I can sense that you keep looking at him..and stop what you're doing Tae, Remember the rule"

"Hobi stop being bossy..yeah I remembered it, 'Target the Man who is married with wealthy money' I'll keep it in mind"

"Fine..Now wait for the Jeon"

Taehyung sighs while waiting for the man but his little heart really want to see again the smiley bunny boy.

Taehyung chuckled at the memory of Jungkook. "That's how you trapped me kookie"He said while exhales the smoke. "Taetae? Aren't you sleep?" Hoseok sleepy voice questioned him.

"Coming..." he said while throws the cigarette on the window and went to the bed.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Jimin pov

"No thanks daddy" I shouted while closed the room and throw myself on the bed. I definitely know once I closed the door, Dad and Hana both started to talk and the main topic is me. I know she didn't believe the lie while I said to my dad.

It's been 3 days...

It was happened at the same day. I had no place to go so I arrived at my dad's house where that Hana opened the door with a bright smile but I didn't give a shit and my dad hugged me and peeked outside..oh he is gonna ask about him I mentally prepared the lie to tell..before he question  "Daddy I really missed you . Can I stay here for awhile" I hugged him with puppy face , adding extra ageyo in voices.

He believed it tho,

And another question before he gonna ask me but I said it "Jungkook is so busy, He said you go I'll come afterwards.....How nice is your son-in-law" fucking lie I ever said. He nodded I know he is gonna believe but that Hana had a keen eyes on me....I predict to act happy for fucking 3 days with a pain in my ass.Only god know how I hate being hide the pain.

Now, I lay on the bed while looking at the ceiling. Life without my phone is so hard than the pain in my ass. I still didn't say anything to anyone. I had a break from my training..I don't know how many times Jin hyung called me. That Jeon Jerk Jungkook, because of him! I lost my phone.

Sometimes I feel disgusting for lost it on him..sometimes my mind keep bugging about Jungkook, because I had a flash of memory saying things that I'm the one who cupped his face. I had a little memory of flash that night and I cringe myself of why I did that. Other than I don't remember anything. He is so mean, it's been days how can He never visit me or saying sorry..Did he planned to give divorce or something. No not that's not how it's going. Dad will be sad about knowing the life I'm leading with Jungkook. Wait I should be happy about divorce but why I feel like losing him? What's wrong with me? My one of the part saying that..

1.why are you worry. He is your husband and he had every rights to took your virginity. you should accept it and move on.

2. Who he is to you Jimin? He never had a rights to took your virginity. Just because you married to him it doesn't mean he took advantage of you.

I don't even know what I'm listening to? I'm confused and at the same time I'm regretting of saying things to him. I'm not that bad person by saying mean things to anyone. I never give time to say anything all I did was shouting at him.

But his angry bird mode give screaming like scary Movie..No one ever shout at me. My dad is soft towards on me, he advice me or little raise his voice ,he never shout at me. It was so new to get used to it. How can a human turn to animal when they're in angry mode.? He should do yoga or meditation that's the solution to make him human.

I should go to hospital too I can't keep staying in my house while telling lies to dad asking me daily about training..I rolled on the bed tiredly. I better get some sleep. Okie I wonder what he is doing right now? Sleeping with some bitch?

Aishshh I hate him but I can't stop thinking about him.