▪︎ I Miss Him ▪︎

Jungkook infromed his P.A as he got ready for Meeting to attend. It was evening, the meeting was set for dinner time. Jungkook have to deal with higher hospital on London for export and import the medicines in Seoul. Jungkook's hospital was one of the top most hospital. So he have to do more to gain popular for his hospital. No to be famous but also care the people. Jungkook perfer Love More than Money that's how he is like this. If he love money more, he is the happiest person in the world.

Because, Money can buy everything...
Everything...

He fixed his black suits and flipped his hair on the rightside. He looked at his reflection on his Mirror. Jungkook just stared at his eyes on the mirror "You're fool Jungkook...Just a fool..." he said at his own reflection. He gritted his chin as he closed his eyes tightly and balled his fingers tightly. When he opened his eyes, his eyes shed tears. He inhales and had deep breathe.

"Mr.Jeon?" A voice heard from the living room door. Jungkook answered himmas he coming and he glanced one last time at his reflection.

"Another day....fucking hurts"

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Jimin pov

I never been this vulnerable to any one in my life. I was not well for weeks. I can't eat well, I can't do any works. I never talked to a patient anymore. I didn't listen to what Dr.Alec taught me about. He have been giving me a weird look, like I was lied to him. The fuck he think whatever he want. I also never meet Jin hyung he is busy by the way so, not a big deal. I just... Can't do anything, It feel like when you want to do something you like but not much interested on it. Dad and Hana keep asking me what's wrong with me. I just shaked my head. I've been mute these days.

Now, I'm walking to corridor , don't know where to go but still I keep walking. I really love this hospital. It was huge and had a long floor even we walk around the hospital it was like exercises  for me. It take half day to look around the hospital. Jeon family is really genius about it.

I just put my hand on my uniforms pocket and default pouts on my face, I made that face when I don't feel like normal me. I turn around to meet the floor as I lazily took each step as I meet a complete silent floor. I looked around where no one is there, that's how I come to know..as I suddenly looked up to see the CEO room. It's Jungkook's room aka Jungkook's floor.

I just smiled at the name which on his entrance of the room. I just touched from Jeon to Kook. His name is cute. As I slowly clicked the door to enter, it doesn't locked that made me shock as I entered his room like thief. But, why I feel like thief, I'm his husband aren't I?

I sadly locked the room behind it as a thought running on my mind 'Jungkook didn't accept me as his spouse..I have no rights to do'. I looked around the room, No wondered, It's same as his room in home. So dark, ghostly, Not feel like doctor's room.

I made the window screen open as evening sunlight entered his room. Sunlight is important for a room. The view is perfect, he must seen this. I smiled at his face stuck on my mind. I just looked around and think how he roam in his room. As I'm changed my walk to Jungkook, I stand like him as how he stand. I leaned on the wall while wear a poker face.  Poker face is his identity. I sat on his seat exactly like him.
"Jimin" I even called my name just like how he used to call me. I find it funny myself. Jungkook sometimes adorable tho.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

"One room, fancy...honeymoon pack" A old Man said booking the room to the receptionist while he turned around to look at Taehyung who looked around the hotel.