▪︎Only fools fall for him▪︎

"Fine" Jimin mumbled as placed his book on the table and started to clean the shelf and couches. Jungkook smirked 'In the end he accept it anyway as he started doing his work.

Jungkook sat on the seat doing his work, when he heard sound of the things replacing and humming tune of Jimin's voice. Jimin had habit of humming songs while doing work.

Jungkook can't help but stare at Jimin who dusting and placing the books on the upper shelf. When he tiptoed up to place the book, his shirt hem is little up to show his hip a pure white waist without any scare Jungkook eyed him while his lips parted slightly. When Jimin downed to pick the things clearly show his perfect rounded butt that gives idea to smack him with every chance he get;

Jungkook unintentionally licked his lower lips as he stare gone darker at Jimin's visual. Jungkook completely observes every inches of Jimin. He also noted a sweat come across from his forehead to his Jawline, the way his eyes turn into big when he looked up. The way he uses his palm to clean the sweat. The way his lips parted when he too focused on his work.

Jungkook gulped at every action Jimin do. He never know that the one who used to shout is completely a master pieces of beauty and sexy.

Jungkook remember that he want to meet his psychiatrist at afternoon. So he sighs while took his car key and along with some description. He stoodup from his seat to leave, "Clean it up, I'll be back" he said to Jimin who sat on the floor and the things messily around him.

"Nobody cares , go away" He mumbled but Jungkook paused "I heard that" he closed the door with shout.

Jimin keen his eyes on closed door as he shaked his head to do his cleaning works. He done almost everything. He bring stickers too, to paste on the wall to give positive vibes and baby pics on it. Jimin thought this is what hospital look like...A baby poster on the wall, A doctor quotes... A skeleton lay on the side way...he pasted everything on the wall.

He now cleaning the table where Jungkook sat on it. He keep getting so manly tablet and tablet and tablets only "There is so manly tablets here" he said while read the label of the tablets "Antidepressants" he mumbled while keen his eyes on the tablets. "Why every Tablet are overdoses?" Jimin asked to himself.

Jimin arranged things and opened the last drawers of the table to reveal , it was full of white sheet papers and chocolates. Jimin opened the letter, at the top right corner written as Dear Jungkook, Jimin curious mind killed on it. Even though he is the only one in the room he make sure there is no one is here so he looked left and right side of the room.

"It is wrong to read someone's letter?"

He again asked himself while make a thinking face. "Fuck that I'm gonna read it" He shrugged
And he about to read .. . A knock interrupted him as he flinched and puts all the paper inside at the speed of the light as he said "Come in"

Jin comes in and looked around the room like a palace "God, it was you?" Jimin asked as he kneel down to pick the paper from it, "who do you expect? Hey whatta doing?" Jin said as he kneel down to Jimin.

"Shhh...I found something fishy in his table. Let me clear on my own" Jimin whispered to him as Jin nodded with a big eyes.

Jimin opened the letter to read..

Dear Jungkook

I'm not fine..Im suffering from love. I want to meet you Doctor plz meet at your parking area. I'll be waiting with a short skirt and sexy bra!

"Ew-" Jimin and Jin both said in unison with disgusting face. "Jungkook is a pervert?" Jimin question at Jin who shaked his head as he found more letters..