▪︎ I want to know about you ▪︎

Jimin slowly walked to corridor as his head hang low. It was late evening when he choose go home but he can't. He stayed at hospital where some people go for home, where came for Night duty works.

He sighed and kicked the floor. He was so sad, Everyone can say it.Jimin slowly walked to the corner corridor look like he lost his thought on somewhere. He accidentally looked up to find Jungkook standing on the lobby and talked to Namjoon. Jungkook wear a white shirt along with long brown coat and his hair looks so soft from far away. Jimin can still feel how its felt yesterday night.

Jimin suddenly runned to the lobby, once he able to look straight at Jungkook he started to walk casually, act like as he didn't see Jungkook or didn't runned for him. Jungkook looked at Jimin walking beside him but didn't see him.

"Jimin" Jungkook called him as Jimin turned to look and made a wided eyes as he act like he didn't see Jungkook before.

"Why you're not going home? Is anyone told you to stay?" Jungkook asked coldly. Jimin didn't say anything but shaked his head as no. He didn't say anything further.

Jungkook arched his eyebrows at him. "As I told you before, I'm going to London for couple of days." Jimin nodded.

"So I'm not here for couple of days. Here" Jungkook pointed the classic black car along with a driver who dusting the car's mirror.

"This is for you. You don't need to call father to pick up you. He will be here for you to pick up and drop. I already told him about your home address. So no worries" Jungkook instructs Jimin as Jimin still stared at him.

"Ah, and One more notes Don't stay at here after 5pm. You Don't need to do anything with Alec. Are we clear now?" He pointed his index finger infront of Jimin who again nodded.

Jungkook again arched his eyebrows at Jimin's nod and looked around as he recall the things which he planned for Jimin to do, "Ah, Namjoon will there for you. If you need anything you can always call him, you can also ask doubt in lesson no need to call Alec anymore" Jungkook added again.

Jimin nodded as he bit his lips. "Weird" Jungkook said as he looked at his watch to check the time and looked at His Car driver who getting ready to drop him.

Jungkook cleared his throat and Jimin stared at him "I said I'm leaving......" he said and hoped for something from Jimin but Jimin blinked at Jungkook again. That puppy eyes!

"Not even...Goodbye hug...." Jungkook teasing asked Jimin. But Jimin again blinked and looked at Jungkook like lost puppy. Jungkook poked his inner cheeks as he glared at Jimin.

"Fine...be happy" Jungkook said and heeled up to the car while sit on the passenger seat as he down the windows to wave his hand but Jimin still stared at him like how he used to look. Jungkook closed the glass and nod to driver to start the engine.

Jimin looked at car's back where it exit the hospital main gate as he pouts "Don't go Jungkook"

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Somewhere in London..

"I'm home" Taehyung said while placed the key on the side table white bowl as he places the bag on the couch while looking around.

"Hobi...?" He looked around but got no answer. He heeled up to kitchen to say the plate closed with glass led to cover from bugs, beside a note on it.

Eat this for awhile. I'll be back soon ..Love from Hobi.

Taehyung smiled and picked the plate, it reveals two piece of cake. A red velvet! Taehyung weekly smiled at it..

"Aren't talk to me?"

"..."

"Don't give me a silent treatment"

"...."

"You're doing it again"

"..."

"Look at me..." Taehyung leaned on Jungkook's face to attach his own face while Jungkook backed away as he 'tsk' at Taehyung.

"Oh,Come on kookie...you're so mean. What I did to deserve this huh?"

"You have been late and telling lies to managing it"

"It was true"

"No"

Taehyung pouted and crossed his arms. "Maybe I'm late. Look I even ordered your favourite cake" Taehyung said at the same time the hotel helper placed the cake on Jungkook's place.

"Look kookie I did it for you...come on eat it and forgot about our fight. Let's enjoy the night" Taehyung cutely asked while picks the spoon to Jungkook's lips as he poked his inner cheeks. Taehyung looked around and pecks Jungkook's lips that made Jungkook's lips turn curves.

"Fine...." Jungkook said and take the bite. Taehyung again kissed him. "How easily you melted on my words"

"I can't mad at you for so long..."

"Aww aww you'll get a treat for tonight" Taehyung bit his lower lips seducely. "What?" Jungkook laughed at Taehyung's shy but sexy expression. They both laughed at each other's expressions.

Taehyung closed the cake and sighed

"I miss you Jungkook"

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Jimin's pov

It was Night when I sat on the balcony as digital clock show 11pm. I can't sleep and curious mind fucking me. I can't stop thinking about him. It was happened at afternoon, when I was went to Dr.Jeon's room for stole the cake which that bitch placed on it. I really don't want him to attend that party. This is not jealous I swear, but I don't want him to go that's it. but what I saw is completely different.

As I reached  on the floor where Namjoon hyung entered Dr.Jeon's room. So I runned to the room as I peeked to see, that's how I saw Dr.Jeon is completely look dead as he panted for oxygen. He was on the floor and around him there was paper and files thrown on the floor.

Namjoon hyung hurried and looked for something. I just can't stand still looking at him. But it was too late to register in my mind that I need to help him. That's how I saw Namjoon hyung give the pills that made Jungkook bring back to earth.

I hated him before but not now,  I even cursed at him but never thought him to be dead. I never ever said it out too. He is my husband, even tho we never talked like that. But why can't I find something in him that make him look like bad.

I can't face him after what I saw at his room. He was completely sick of something, but the very evening he talked to me like nothing happened, why he hiding from me. What is wrong with him? What's wrong with his health? Why no one told me that Dr.Jeon is not normal.

I really scared right now. He went to London alone, what If something happen to him. I really want him to stay but don't have courage to say it out. I already fucked up of his health matters but now I  worrying about his trip. Should I give a call? I don't know if he pick up or not...

I looked at my wedding rings "I want know about you Jungkook. What's wrong with you"

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Double update!! 😁