▪︎ First? No second ▪︎

It was late evening when Jimin rushed to pick his belonging books and materials. He was rushing fast to pick it. As he looked at window where screens are flying because of wind. Climate is so cloudy at early evenings, too breezy and Romantic too.

"It's going to be rain soon" Jimin said while peeked at sky through long windows. "I have to go" He exits the door but he stopped and backed away to his belonging place.

There's a red box with purple ribbon tied around as a little paper paste on it wrote 'To Jeon Jimin' with Beautiful hand written in black. Jimin wided his eyes as he scans his name on it. He looked at left side and right side to check whether someone's is there or not.

He smiled while bit his lower as he picks the gift and eagerly, slowly opened it with that smile on his face. It reveals a iphone classic black. Jimin 'wow' ed at that gift. There's a little notes inside the box.

      Use it wisely...!!

Jimin titled his head as he confused who the one buy this for him. Jimin never said to anyone about his Mobile issue. "No way..." Jimin gasped while cupped his mouth. "Dr.Jeon? Did you gifted me a iphone....ofcourseit was him because everything is black"Jimin said while hugged the iphone to his chest.

Jimin puts his phome on his bag and exit the room while smiled widely. He never thinks about Jungkook will gift him such a favourite thing to Jimin. He crossed the floor to reach Jungkook's room he paused to looked around, there's no one  in the floor. He looked above the batch written as CEO. "Is he here or ....gone?" He peeked the glass through window but because of screen inside on it he didn't see him. Jimin pouts and heeled up to walk.

Once Jimin crossed the room, the CEO room slowly opened and Jungkook peeked  out to see Jimin who walked to the a other floor. "This fluffy kitten......" He mumbled and locked his room and followed to Jimin's back. Probably looking at that sexy butt...

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Someone grabbed Jimin's hand to made him stop, he startled and about to scream but someone spoked first "sh.. shh... it's me Alec"

Jimin slowly back to normal as he awkwardly backed away from him. "I've been asking you for a dinner. Why don't you accept that?"

"I-I No Dr.Alec. I want to go home..later we will talk about this" Jimin said nervously.

"Oh, Come on Jimin, I know you have interest in me...so why are you so shy about it"

"Excuse Me" A cold voice interrupted both boys. Jimin was extremely in shock while looking at Jungkook, who wear black long coat as brown turtle  and his hair looks so fluffy.

"What's happening here?" He again asked as Jimin slowly walked to Jungkook's side. Dr.Alec looked at Jungkook like he was interrupted him but Jungkook's smirk grow when he see Jimin on his side.

"Nothing...Dr.Jeon" Alec said and exited before he give stare at Jimin.

After Dr.Alec leaves,

"Why I always found you with him?" Jungkook asked as he walked to side of the building. Jimin followed him too.

When he got no reply from him he paused to look at him. Jimin gives puppy eyes "I asked you something Mr.Kitten"

Jimin still mute so Jungkook choose to heeled up to his car parking area where every person started their car to drive away. Jungkook parked his car at the cornar of the parking where there's shed on it, under his car parked and beside there's space for the people to stand or park bicycles.