▪︎ The Cutie ▪︎

"I'll see you  later father" Jungkook said his goodbye to their family while stoodup to exit the door while Mr.and Mrs.park stand infront of Jungkook and Jimin stand behind them.

"Oh, aren't going chim?" Mrs.park asked Jimin while she turned to Jimin and to Jungkook in the Meanwhile Jimin mouthed 'No' to Jungkook and he got it too.

"No no" Jungkook chuckled "He can stay here. I'm planning to visit London for awhile. He will be alone in our home. After my visit I'll pick him" Jungkook again flashed smile at them and to Jimin who sighs and mentally noted 'He did phd in lie'

"That's okay! Chim will stay here." Mr.park said while gestured Jimin to come front but he stand like a statue, "Come on chim send off your husband" Mr.park grabbed Jimin to come front that's how Jimin got what he father trying to do "Yeah, dad" He said and stood beside Jungkook.

"We will visit one day" Mr.park said as both exit the door and Jimin closed the door behind them. Jungkook puts his shoes while placed his leg on the beside short table. Jimin stares at his strong veins hand which tieing the shoe laces. 'I never know I found sexy on someone's veins hand' Jungkook suddenly looked up while doing the things but Jimin looked away immediately as he didn't eyes Jungkook before.

"Good Night Aunty Gloria" Jimin waved at his neighbour who turned at him, she immediately stoodup and shut the door with loud sound that flinch Jimin as well as Jungkook who stoodup to look at who Jimin talking with at this night time.

"I guess, your neighbour is horrible " Jungkook eyes never leave her door.

"No, she was sweet..but she changed because of me" Jimin says that he used to it and puts his hands on his shorts pocket and walked to the car where Jungkook parked at it.

"Why?" Jungkook followed him back.

"Long story short...do you wanna hear it?" Jimin asked him while pointed his hands on Jungkook,  but before Jungkook to answer it he started to say it "My dad loves baby girl but to his luck I was born as boy, but he didn't leave me he loves more. He made me to wear girls dress, used to buy makeups, toys, barbie dolls and teddybear."
Jimin counted his finger while saying it and Jungkook eyes goes to his finger and to his eyes and his pouty lips he even confused himself where he focused on it, but in the end he focused on the story.

"....so, she is my neighbour right. She bought me birthday gift are only girly things. As I grown up I come to know the gender differences, I said to my dad to stop buying girls things , he accepted it but buy for me occasionally...Aunty Gloria whenever she went for shopping she always bought makeups and toys for me. I'm so done for it one day..on my 14th Birthday she called me like always 'Hey Girl where are you going?' I was lost at temper..so I did it"

"Did what?"

"I proved her that I'm a boy..."

"Wait, what?"

"I....you know....I just showed my dick"

"W--" Jungkook started to laugh while cupped his mouth "D-did you Jus--- oh Lord" He still can't finish the words but laughed at Jimin.

"It was not my fault..I was in urge to prove so I did it. But that day from now, she keep doing like that whenever I talked to her"

"What do you expect her to do... oh, Jesus" Jungkook again laughed while hugged his stomach. Jimin just stared at him, He never saw him laugh like that..always a poker guy but this Jungkook is different today..Jimin even thought to himself that he made a fake story to make him laugh like that.

After a big laughter, he managed back to normal "But, it's not her fault tho everyone can says while looking at you" Jungkook looked at Jimin's shirt while squeezing his eyes.

Jimin looked at his shirt which wrote girl power as he again looked at Jungkook "I-- it was for My dad to make him happy...it's all because of you"

"What? Me?"

"Yes, I accidentally lied about you but he face goes sad so I wear it for him."

"But I came....I even attend the dinner"

"That's......appreciated one. But also..." Jimin looked down suddenly and again looked Jungkook "Thanks...for all the lie you made it and You managed it....Thanks anyways"

Jungkook smiled sweetly "It's not a big deal.. I did it for you, the love and respect you had on your father is precious I can't break it. So, it's not a big deal." Jungkook assured. "I'm not lied it..its was true I'm going London for couple of days"

"Oh" Jimin sounded low.

They both walked up to car, they stand infront of the car. Jimin Just stared at him and smiled. A shy smiled suddenly appeared on him..he can't make eye contact with him. He keeps looking at down or left side or right side but never Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook did it so, he being nervous as hell. He keeps looking at his car and to Jimin, and to car. When he meet Jimin's eyes they both freezed and stared at each other.

The night where no one is there on the road, A moonlight fitted perfectly. The blinking street light are sign to have romatic night. The wind breeze that gives chills to them. Jungkook's long hair waved at the wind breeze and Jimin's  unclipped bangs dancing with the wind.

The both stared at eachother, No-one backed away from it. It was until Jungkook did it. He cleared his throat as he looked away from Jimin as Jimin blinked his eyes to come back while he corrected his hair to set behind his ear shyly. 

"I-I'm leav-ing" Jungkook stutter and Picked his Car Key.

"Oh?"

"Yeah?"

Jimin didn't say anything and Jungkook bit his lower lips "I-s there anything you want to say..........to me?"

Jimin stared at him..he was beyond imagination as he unconsciously let out "No" but his parted lips never close.

"O-ok then...I - uh I'm ..........see you" Jungkook said the last words in the speed of light and got in to the car and Jimin's eyes followed him. He started the car , he drives the car to turn at the corner he can see Jimin is still standing at the same palce and Looked at him,he chuckled "Cutie~"

Jungkook just waved his hand while down the windows and Jimin waved it too. Once the car turned to the corner and Jimin runned to his with a red face.

Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodmyheartisfuckingbeatingfastdidheseeitohmygod

☆▪︎☆

Your Eyes tells ♡