▪︎ Wild Cat ▪︎

"That's was so good" Taehyung said while sip the wine. They both boys sat in the luxurious restaurant at the moonlight where in  balcony side and Jungkook personally payed extra for this setup to shine their date nights.

"I know and I Love to see this smile on you"

"This smile?" Taehyung pointed his index finger on his lips while showing the smile.

"Yeah that boxy smile...so genuine"

"It's only do for you"

Jungkook Just stare at him with so many lovely emotions and Taehyung flashed his smile at him. Taehyung took the chair and close to sit beside Jungkook and hold his hands.

"Kook....Remember this..."

"W-hat remember.....?"

"This eyes...This stare....This me..." Taehyung said while stare at Jungkook so closely "This words..." he said while licked his lips "This hands..." he tightened his grip on hold. "This us..." Taehyung peck Jungkook's lips "This kiss..." Taehyung caressed Jungkook's cheeks "Remember me...This is me...The real me...This is not fake...Remember this always..."

"Why are you keep saying this..?Are you gonna leave me?" Jungkook asked him while wided his eyes as Taehyung chuckled "No no no...I'm just saying"

"Not acceptable" Jungkook pouted cutely, Taehyung can't resist but laughed at pouty lips. "Why?"

"You said 'This kiss'...but it's just a peck not a kiss..A kiss should be included more tongue..Namjoon taught me alot" Jungkook said fakely angry face.

"How can I say no to this bunny boy...gonna give you thousands of kisses to you" Taehyung pinched Jungkook's cheeks as he smashed his lips on Jungkook who immediately responded to it. They both eated their lips with so much hungry as they insult the food infront of them, after a minutes Taehyung backed away while eyes meet Jungkook's and mouthed 'Love You' Jungkook again smashed his lips...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook got up with a heavy headaches and try to roll on the rightside but got strucked because of the weight on his chest. Jungkook slowly squeezed his eyes to open, and looked round. His room is too dark but sunlight flashed on his room with a thin line, that's enough to look around the room clearly.

Jungkook looked at leftside and his digital clock shows 10:34 am. He sighs and looked at right side, his hands wraps around something fluffy. Jungkook blinked twice and looked at his own bare chest when he can see brown hair messily settled on his chest and a warm breath fanned on his nipple.

He titled his head to look down "W-what I did?  sleeped with stranger?" He asked himself while slowly drag his body to stoodup and the fluffy ball moved to other pillow "J-Jimin?" Jungkook wided his eyes as he looked at his naked body. He immediately went to the closet to get some hoodie and wears it. Jungkook slowly eyed Jimin who still sleeping with his half naked back showing and half of the body covered with blanket.

"Did I just... Oh Lord," He cursed while comes out of the room and panted. "Did we did it or I did it or He did it?" He again looked at his closed room.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

In London....

"I'm home, Everything is set. He was completely trapped and our plan was well going." He said while tiredly lay on the living room couches.

"Is he try to do...something?" Hoseok asked once he puts Micro oven on the timing for 2 mins cooking.

"Not yet, but he definitely do" Taehyung said and he didn't get any reply that make him to peek at kitchen counter and the person who stopped cutting carrots.

"What?"

"Nothing"

Taehyung sighs and stoodup up to kitchen counter "Don't tell me you're Jealous..."

"I didn't say anything"

"Then why Your lips goes like this ㅅ" Taehyung said while mimicked the lips shape. That made Hoseok smile as he shaked his head.

"Now you're smiling"

"Don't be cute Tae, please don't be like this to anyone. They'll fall for you"

"That's why our plan worked."

Hoseok sighs again, Taehyung tsked while hugged hoseok "You know it's all plan don't be like this....I don't know how to handle this sad hobi face" Taehyung said while pecks Hoseok's cheeks.

You never know how I feel...

☆▪︎☆▪︎

Jungkook casually eating his breakfast while patting Blue's fluffy fur. Before 10 Minutes,  he went to his room, pick the hoodie that never fit for him; placed the hoodie and shorts beside the table where Jimin sleeping on the side. Jimin was half naked while he sleeps with parted lips. Jungkook can imagine as he definitely never wear anything so he placed his attire for him. Jungkook cover the blanket upto his neck without disturbing his sleep as he quickly closed his room voicelessly...

Jungkook can see himself infront the bathroom mirror while exclaiming his body had so much nail scratches and tiny tiny bites "This wild cat..." Jungkook mumbled as he hissed while touch the nail scratches "Aiss...I don't know what I did to him..?" He said while puts his hoodie back and exit his room.

Jungkook keep thinking about yesterday scenario. He even don't know what he did...all he remember is....."Drugs..." he mumbled while chewing his cereal. Jungkook touched his nose tip as he try to remember again "I'm not a person to have sex while in drugs...." He said to blue as blue licked Jungkook's hands. "How can your Mom react..hmm?" He asked blue who 'bow' at him.

"I can't deal with this" Jungkook sighs as he took another bite. "I'm already broken devil..you know" He again eyed Blue who tilted his head. "I already fucked with my life; I never give damn shit to human feelings......anymore....not again...."

Jungkook can hear shuffling sounds here and there. So, he eyed blue "I think someone is awake" he placed his plates on the dish washer and he casually sat on the table while blue lay beside him, he slowly stroks Blue's fur fluffy head.

He can hear another sound from the room. Jungkook sighs as he caressed his forhead while he heard footsteps getting near "3...2...1" Jungkook mumbled while tap his fingers on the table.

"JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK"

A loud scream heard as Jungkook's room door kicked open forcefully....

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

A/n
Thankyou so much for reading this story. I'll update soon and not gonna delay anymore.

I'm Thankful to one of the reader
zaynb2003 - Thankyou so much....You are the first person who voted my first ever book.
Thankyou again and I'll remember you always!!🧁