▪︎ Birthday Boy ▪︎

Jungkook parked his car on his own hospital he enter the lobby as some of doctor leaves. It almost evening time.

When he reaches his room ; walking to corridor he saw Jimin exit his room. He happily walked out and smile fades away once he know Jungkook nearing him.

"Who give permission to leave?" Jungkook stopped him.

"I don't need anyone permission to leave Dr.Jeon . I done my job so I can leave" Jimin said as he started to walk to the lobby leaving Jungkook behind. Jungkook just looked at Jimin's back as his eyes travelled down to checkout his butt goes up and down because of his sassy walks. A little smile appears on his lips curves.

Jungkook entered his room. He was shocked and stunned at his room decoration and posters and perfumes smells welcomes him warmly. After a years he felt something, A something called positivity. He closed his eyes as he inhaled the perfumes of positive vibes.

He slowly walked passed to his table ; everything is perfect. He never had idea or re-arrange things in his table, But he did perfectly perfect.

Jungkook inhaled as he looked around and he noticed that his curtains are all opened widely as he never opened them but he did for him. Jungkook walked to look around the entrance of the hospital something he never did it but he doing right now.

when he looked at large window of the room to see the exit gates. Where people going and coming. He keen his eyes on the One human who kneels down on the gateway. 'It's him, Jimin'

"What is he doing?"

Jungkook observed Jimin from the far away from him, Jimin feeds the tiny biscuit to the street puppy as he and Jin smiled at the puppy while feeds the milks too.

"So .. He love puppies" Jungkook said to himself as he stare at Jimin, staring at him make his lips turns curves.

After a year of hell Jungkook finally feel something today. He feel peace finally got to know the 'get start over it'

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Somewhere in London..

"I talked to him so our mission will not yet to finish" A blue haired Man said while enter his apartment as he removes his coat and shoes., while brunette nodded his head as he prepare dinner for them.

Brunette paused and take a look at his blueberry man "Are you okay?" Once blue haired Man stretched his hand on air.

"Yeah, Just tired"

"Then take rest, No more fun today I guess"

"It's fun don't you think?" He said while placed elbow on the kitchen counter where the brunette cutting the vegetables.

"What--"

"Cheating! Especially with people's heart. He already had a wife but he still need a affair with me. . Such an asshole"

"Did he--"

"No, not that close." Blue haired Man sighed as he leaves from kitchen counter.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Jimin rolled over the bed to pickup the phone which ringed for 2 times. He picked lazily

"Hewlo~"

"Jimin baby.. Happy birthday!"

"Huh- daddy?" Jimin said as he sat on his bed.

Mr.park chuckled "Yeah it's me sleepy head."

"Thankyou daddy"