▪︎ No More Tag ▪︎

"Bye dad" Jimin waved at his father who peeked at his driver seat. "Call me at evening I'll pick you up" He replied while turning the steering as he about to exit. Jimin nodded while flashed his smile then Suddenly something hit his head "Dad..Dad..I'll come by own" He runned to the car who stopped  immediately. "Oh, I forget about Jungkook...he will drop you right?" He asked Him who nervously smiled "O-of course dad..I'll invite him" Jimin added extra spicy words. "That's sounds good Jiminie..I'll tell Hana to prepare dinner" He excited as he rolled up the windows glasses while leaving Jimin dumbfoundedly..

"Woah, I almost stand at the edge of mountain...I Just forget about my Mobile issues..Aishhh Too many lies...I'm sorry dad" Jimin mumbled while looked at car's back. Then he turned to look at Jeon healthy and Care printed at Highlighted fonts. Jimin sighs "I don't know what surprise waiting for me"

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Jimin keep walking while looking down to avoid people whoever staring at him. Little did he know, he is already a famous person because of some- bitch who believe that he is brother of handsome Dr.Jeon. No, definitely Not.

But Jimin avoid the weird looks as he eyes his foot steps while walking little fast from everyday he do. He pop at someone's back then he look ahead, a broad shoulder which is facing back..

Oh No!

The popped back turned to see the little one whose eye is zeroed at him. "JIMIN" without any delay he hugged him in the way of squeeze him.

"H-hyung...I-I can't"

"Damn, where were you been?" Jin withdrew his chain while looked at him straight.

"I-I was in my home"

"Home.. oh"

"Ye- yeah" Jimin nervous smile enough to know him he is not telling the turth.

Jin keen his eyes on him "Then Where is Dr.Jeon?"

"What do you mean? I mean where he is?"

"I asked the same to you. He had been gone for a solid 1 week."

"W-what?"

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

He squeezed his eyes to open as he can smell the biscuits and milks. A lick on his face welcomed him while he can clearly see the blue scarf and wetted tongue with saliva. Jungkook stays the same where he collapsed on it.

"Ah" Jungkook cupped his head as he curled his legs. Again a lick bring back him. Jungkook slowly gotup to sat on the floor while balancing his elbow. He looked around the living room, scanning everything as he don't know what time it is. While looking around he see the digital clock shows 12:22pm. He sighs while wipe the faces ; and he can see the broken tiny plastic piece of phone.

"Phone?" He paused while thinking about what happened that day. "Oh" he wided his eyes. "What day is this?" He looked around to found the fridge opened widely while pedigree messily fall on the floor.

"Shit, Blue" He shouted while gotup to close the fridge and he clean the mess on the floor. Blue wiggles his tails around him as he bow bow at him. "You" he pointed at him "bad bad" Blue titled his head at him.

Jungkook walked to his room, found his phone that shows the date and day. "What the fuck?" He Jaw dropped on the floor. "I was gone for one week" he said to himself. Bow bow~ blue bowed at him, "Lord, What I did this time." He again scanning the room.

He looked around the room to scan for the reason, he even don't know. He had been gone for 1 week, not eating, not feed his baby, not bath. He still in his same attire with that messily hair.

He suddenly paused when he happened to see his bed. He blinked while keen his eyes on it, he shuffled to move the blanket to see the blood on the white bed. He chewed his lower lip as he can see the flash of memories on his mind playing Immediately...

"Jimin...."

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

"I have more story to share" Jin said while controlling his smile as his keep poke the fork on his noodles.

"Woah someone is shy now...Ew" Jimin laughed at him. They both sat on the canteen eating their lunch while discussing or sharing the moment for passed 1 week, maybe Jin is the one who keep sharing his story.

"So, Me and him...we actually...ah..hmm you know"

"Ah...hmm..I don't know" Jimin mimicked the tone of Jin.

Jin rolled his eyes at him "That night..he called me out."

"Who?"

"Kim Namjoon"

"W-what?"

"Y-yeah, after we dropped you. Me and him drived back so I was about to exit, he stopped me and touched his back neck while looking around as I got the answer about what he gonna do, I literally screaming inside as finally said it out" Jin said whole statement with that blushing and his ear turns red.

"You...you're blushing hyung and You said yes?"

"Of-course Why not. I've been waiting for it and he said it out fucking finally..all thanks to you Jiminie"

Jin laughed and pats his shoulders that's how Jimin.exe stopped at Jin's statement. "Hyung you said you dropped me right? Why?"

"What do you mean by why.. you're drunken asshole and dancing like professional hooker. Lord, I should took a video of you. You're funny and you're drunken tone is wo--"

"Hyung wait wait...you guys were dropped me right..as you can remember the night what happened? Where is Dr.Jeon? Is he stay at livingroom or...?" He asked while not try to say anything but know the truth of how he trapped.

"Oh how can I forgot that night. We dropped at you home on your living room sofa. Namjoon searched for Dr.Jeon he opened his room as I believe it is Jeon's room, his face turned to serious and we leaves you at your drunken stage and then we--" Jin further started to explain but Jimin thoughts fly away over someone.

"Jungkook...." he mumbled at himself while think about the night and the fights and the words he snapped at him.

"Jiminie kiddo!!!" Jimin and Jin both looked back at the voice not only them also the whole people. 

"This Bitch" Jin mouthed.

She runned to both boys and sat on the opposite seat "Hello there...where is Dr.Jeon? he had been gone?" Jin and Jimin both looked at eachother and again to Mariah.

"Are you guys on family vocation or something..If it end where he is now?" She again added while sips the coffee which beside on Jimin's left side.

"My saliva on it" Jin said while took the coffee harshly from her. "So what?" She flip her hair away. "Hey kiddo...what happened" she waved her hands on Jimin's face.

Jimin glared at her "Listen Mariah, I'm not his brother and  don't go after him. This is not a request but threat" He snapped at her while stood up and healed to exit as Jin placed the coffee to her "Oh, I forgot you only go after someone used things right? Take it" as he flip his bangs like How she used to do. Mariah glared at both sassy ass walk as she exhaled her breath heavly.

After all that happened how Jimin can accept Jungkook as brother....Ew, this is how Jimin felt while Mariah mentioned about the brother tag.