▪︎Are you Mute? ▪︎

Silent...

A deep silent...

Between Jungkook and Jimin. They both sat on the front seat in the car. Jin and Namjoon on the back seat so lovely dovely with eachother. They talk like couples, do like couples, they even sat beside them like couples. Jin was literally sat on Namjoon's lap. Jimin can see the love between them because Namjoon can't keep himself from Jin, he keep pecks his cheeks or compliments his visual everytime he get a chance from him.

It was complete opposite for them. Jungkook keep driving and glance at Jimin occasionally but Jimin looked at his shoes or window passing people. He really want to talk to Jungkook, but he is shy, so nervous he even don't know why it's happening to him. It was because he arrived suddenly that make him surprise and shut or like Jin said he is in love with him.

If he is in love why he is soo shy and nervous, oh that's what he is in Love. He never been shy around Jungkook before but now he didn't even look at his eyes. This is what love called be.

Jungkook stoped at the entrance of the mall. Jin and Namjoon exit as well as Jimin and Jungkook exit too. They 4 people entered the Mall.

"I really want Casual wear..why don't we go first?" Jin asked Namjoon who stared at the Mall then back to Jin "Why not?...Let's go"

Jungkook looked around the Mall and then he followed Namjin couple and Jimin followed Jungkook. Jimin can see the couple who walking before them. Jin holding his hand on Namjoon, while seeing this Jimin looked at his own hands and then Jungkook's hand which he puts on his pocket. Jimin sighed and pouts I want to do like this...holding hands... he mentally said and holding his own two hands together.

When they got into the shopping "I'll wait here" Jungkook said and stand outside the shop. Jimin stopped and stand a little distance from Jungkook. Jin paused and turned to Jimin 'Talk to him...' mouthed at Jimin who gulped at it.

Jimin looked at Jungkook and then looked away when Jungkook look at him. Jimin took a step beside him a little closer and looked away. Jungkook raised his eyebrows "Jimin"

Ohmygod....what should I do???

Jimin turned to Jungkook with his puppy eyes. "If you want anything you can have it. I'll buy you" Jungkook said and looked at the shop inside. Jimin shaked his head as 'no need of anything'

I want you...can you buy yourself for me. Holy shit this is too much but still.... Ew, I being so cheesy

Jimin mentally talked making a disgusting face as he looked away. Jungkook suddenly "Did anyone said anything to you?" He asked him with concerned. Jimin shaked his head.

I think you're the one who doing something to me Jungkook

"Then why you're being mute? It's weird"

I know right! And also I don't know

"Did Alec said something?" Jungkook again asked him while looking straight at Jimin's eye. Jimin looked down to avoid eye contact and shaked his head again but no words comes out.

Jungkook poked his tongue and looked away "Then What's your problem?" Jimin blinked his eyes and didn't say anything.

(This is how he stare at Jungkook and ignore the earnings and attire. He wear different in this story)

Jungkook glared at him and mumbled while scanning Jimin's face "Lord, I Can't even punch those face."

"We are done" Jin and Namjoon bith exit as Namjoon took the more bag on his hands. "Shall we eat?" Jin clapped his both hands.

Soon these couples arrived the classic Hotel for dinner dates. They sat on the corner where Jungkook and Jimin sat beside them and Jin and Namjoon sat opposite to them.

They order their food soon that arrives at it. "Atleast open you mouth for eat" Jungkook said and looked away with anger. Jimin mentally slapped himself and chew the food.

Namjoon and Jin both keep talking to Jungkook and Jimin occasionally, suddenly "I don't know that you guys are the thing...?" Jungkook asked as he puts the fork and pick the tissue to wipe his lips.

"Actually we keep this as secret but now...woohoo!! here we are.." Jin excited while Namjoon chew his food.

"How long it is going..?"

"Couple of Mouth...is it Namjoon-ah?"

"Yeah..I wanna inform it to you but things have changed so I waited to tell you this.." Namjoon said while Jin wipes Namjoon's sauce on his lips as he lick his own hands.

Jimin wided his eyes as he slowly looked at Jungkook who eating his food without bothered I want to do like this.... wipe his lips with my lips.. he pouts as he thought about that while puts the fork on the plate.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

It was late night when Jungkook dropped them on his house while Jin had little talk to Jimin and said goodbye to them. Now Jungkook and Jimin on their way to back home.

Still Jimin in silent mode..

Jimin really want to crack a conversation like he literally want to talk anything but his words died and his palms started to sweat he suddenly forgot what he going to say..

They both arrived and Jimin exit the car as well as Jungkook did. They walked to livingroom as Jungkook locked the door behind it "You should pack your things from your father's house on tomorrow." Jungkook said and finally break the silence.

Jimin nodded. Jungkook didn't surprised and looked at him with unamused face

 Jungkook didn't surprised and looked at him with unamused face

"Fine...then I'm not gonna talk to you too" with that he heeled up to his room and shut the door with loud. Jimin stands still while dumbfoundedly looked at now closed door.

I messed up..

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

You know!
when we prepared somuch
to say to our loved one's,
but it all messed
once our eyes met.

That's why Jimin being Mute!
.
.
.
Did anyone have crush on someone?
In wattpad?
(Apart from gender)
.
.
🥺?