▪︎ Broken Heart ▪︎

Jungkook immediately pushed away from Taehyung. Taehyung blinked at him as he confused at Jungkook who still had his hands on Taehyung's shoulder.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked and he pulled Jungkook's hands as Jungkook blinked and took a step back when Taehyung neared him "Come on, Kookie aren't miss me? Aren't you Miss......... this?" Taehyung said and leaned to captured those lips again. Jungkook pushed him litely as he shaked his head while looking down.

"Ah why...?" Taehyung whined at him "Okie we will meet tomorrow..and don't push me Kook...it hurts..." Taehyung said and got into the car and Jungkook sighs while his hand through his hair.

"Love you..." Taehyung said while leaned his head on the window. Jungkook immediately looked back at Taehyung.

The exact words he heard back years, this voice, this tone,this human, him again...the word which killed before, the person which made him do crazy things...,

Taehyung....

The car didn't even passed at corner as fast as it disappeared. Jungkook still stand at the same place and his breathe started to abnormal as he touched his head the pain again....his eyes started to blur as he slowly started to panted for breathe, he fished his pocket to search for tablet but got nothing..

He entered his home and kicked the door behind as he panted hard while touched his chest. He slowly let out a pain scream, he collapsed on the floor while he started to cough with heavy pants.

He can hear footsteps and he can hear shuffling things and he can feel his head on the floor that was replaced by someone's lap, as he can feel the smol hands holding his body. He swallowed the tablet along with pills given by someone. He panted hard as he can feel someone massage his chest.

"It's gonna be Okay....took a deep breathe" He can hear the smoothy voices, He really need to wakeup from this shit.. but his pills make him sleep. He soon fall asleep.

Next Morning...

"Ah" Jungkook hold his head with a slight pain. "Are you okay...?" A voice heard- as he slowly looked at him,

"Taehyung"

Taehyung sat on the other couch while having a Magazine on his hand "Yes baby.. I don't know....why you fall asleep in your couch. Where is our room?" Taehyung asked him as turned the page.

Jungkook blinked and looked below to check him. He wear what exactly he weared yesterday night.

Then who put him in his couches,

Jimin?
What I did to him?

Jungkook stoodup at the speed of light and went to see the room, the room was empty. He again come back to living room and looking around.

"Who you're looking? I'm here" Taehyung said. Jungkook ignored him and about to climb on upstairs "Oh your cousin is on kitchen doing beeakfast."

Jungkook paused and walked to kitchen, stand on the kitchen corner. Jungkook need a talk with Jimin. He can see only Jimin's back as he cutting and doing cooking.

Jungkook bit his lower lips as he really need to negotiate with Jimin about Taehyung, Jungkook know how he felt about Taehyung's persence.

"Ji---"

"Woah... smells good" Taehyung entered the kitchen as Jimin still mixing something in glass bowl. "Kookie, Look he is better than you. why aren't you cook for me..like you always used to do... like back days."

Jimin turned to stared at Jungkook who looking at Taehyung...Jimin was broken pieces

He knew cooking, he never used to cook for me..,

Wounded Heart || Jikook ☆Completed☆जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें