▪︎Wounded memories▪︎

"Jungkook"

"Hey! Jungkook"

Jungkook turned left to see the called boy who wear a polo shirts with blonde hair and flashing a boxy smile while his eyes goes big when Jungkook's eyes meet him. A coy smile appeared on Jungkook's face when he see the called boy who looked at him with that lovely eyes. Jungkook sure to tell that he saw the love on his boy's eyes..

"Do you wanna see that movie or can we Just talk?" The boy whispered while encircled his hand around Jungkook's fingers. Jungkook looked down and smiled "I wanna see that movie but we can talk" He said while turned his gaze on the boy besides him.

"I love it when you give first preference to me" The boy said proudly as Jungkook corrected his fake tie with a ahem* sound.

"Okie talk" Jungkook gaze now only on the boy who besides him. The said boy sighs "kookie, I'm saying this too you- please remember it." The boy said while looking straight at Jungkook's eyes.

"Even when I'm not around with you in the future...remember I always love you. I never lie about this"

"Why you're saying this? Are you gonna leave me?" Jungkook brows furrowed as he asked the boy. The boy didn't say anything but smiled at him "will you remember me?" He asked ignore the Jungkook's question.

"I'll always remember you"

The boy smiled and leaned to kiss Jungkook who cupped the boy's face to smash it. The smiled once the backed away as both collide their heads .

.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook suddenly wakeup with heavy breathe as he cupped his head with a heavy groan. He panted for a oxygen as his mouth wide open for exhales. His eyes are filled with tears with heavy inhales and exhales as he struggling to breathe. He coughed as he searched the table for the tablet while he falled from bed with heavy pants, he found it atlast. He puts tablet along with water immediately as he sat on the floor. Jungkook close his eyes while head leaned on the table draws. He slowly calmly inhales and exhales. He took 30 minutes to comeback to his normal breathe. He finally back to breathe normal.

Jungkook slowly to see the clock on the wall , it shows 3Am. He sighs while looking down. He eyes still filled with tears. Jungkook bit his lower lips as his tears comes again and again. "You're killing me everyday" He whispered as he hugged himself.

-All the memories come back,
but he never does-

☆▪︎☆

Jimin clapped his hand at breakfast arranged on the dining table with a little decoration which is prepared by him. Jimin proudly smiled as he leaned on the kitchen, he wokeup early to prepare this and he already got ready to hospital as well. When he heard the door close sound; he assume who is coming.

Here comes poker guy!

Jungkook walks straight to exit the house with aware of nothing. Jimin eyes followed Jungkook when he didn't look at him "Dr. Jeon!"
He called as Jungkook stopped on the spot to look at Jimin who leaned on the side frame on kitchen entertance while arms crossed ,he wear a pink shirt with white dotted button shirt, looks so soft. Jungkook silent make awkward to Jimin so he finally have a courage to crack a conversation to him.