▪︎ You're in Love ▪︎

Jimin
Fine...

Jungkook stared at his phone while a tight smile on his face. "Everything is set Mr.Jeon." Jungkook's P.A said to him. Jungkook nodded. They both arrived at the Airport while Jungkook sat on the Airport waiting hall. Once they anounce, they ready to go seoul.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Taehyung runned to exit the hotel, as he keeps running around the street, once he reach the corner he suddenly got into the car which already stopped on the place.

"All clear" Hoseok said as he immediately started to drive the car and turned to opposite end of the street.

Taehyung panted and looked back and again to Hoseok " I take his phone and I told the hotel people to erase My face in CCTv and I hope he still in his consciousness." Taehyung said and hoseok nodded as he signed him to see the backseat.

Taehyung balanced himself got into the back seat and opened the two big bags. Taehyung zipped down the bags reveal Money, A dons of Money filled on the bags.

"I booked our tickets to Paris" Hoseok said. And turned car on the dark forest place and Taehyung closed the zip and he balanced himself to settle on the front seat.

"Why paris..?"

"That's where the safe place for us. We already had a good friends on there so No problem"
Taehyung pouts and looked down on his shoes.

"What? What happened? Aren't happy?"

"No, I thought we are going back to seoul but..."

"Of-course Tae, but we need safe place now. I promise...later we will go Seoul"

Taehyung nodded slowly as he sighs while looking at trees passing by.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

"What's wrong?"

"...."

"Don't make that face Jimin"

"..."

"If you keep ignoring me...I'm gonna--"

"Hyung!" Jimjn pouts once Jin stoopup and acted like he leaving him back. Jin and Jimin sat on the canteen. They mostly spend their time on canteen while eating and chatting random stuff. Jin had been waited for Jimin to talk, but Once Jimin buried his face on his palm and leaned on the table, he keep doing it without answering any of the Jin's questions.

"Hyung..sit" He grabbed him by his wrist and made him sat beside him.

"Come on, Jimin. I'm your friend more we call brothers right? What's the problem?"

Jimin chewed his lower lips as he blinked his eyes slowly "I don't know Hyung. I-I can't do anything. I hate to eat or sleep or do any works"

"I can see tho. You're not in period right?" Jin said and laughed at his own words. Jimin glared at him "It was joke..." Jin cleared his throats as he understood the serious in Jimin's case. Usually Jimin laugh whenever Jin started to laugh but it's weird to see him like this.

"I-I think, I-I m-miss.....him?" Jimin pouted.

"Miss who?"

"Jungkook..."

"Uh,, what?"

"I texted him Yesterday, but I really want to see him..so badly. That's why I'm like this..I just..Can't do any works. Can't be here. I'm mentally with him. Even tho he hate me, I miss him right now."

"Oh. My. God"

"No- hyung... don't "

"You're in..."

"No don't say it...stop it"

"LOVE"

Jimin cupped his head and buried his head on the table while Jin gasped at his thoughts. "You're in love..with him Jimin"

"Hyung stop it"

Jin make Jimin to look at him "Listen, Just imagine what I'm saying right now. What would you do If Dr.Jeon arrives here"

Jimin face changed to shy one, his cheeks are turning red while he thought what Jin said as he slowly bit his lower lip, a coy shy smile appeared on his face. "I-I runned to him...I -I hug him tightly...I say him that I missed him...I-I...May be..."

"Kiss him..." Jin whispered and Jimin hugged himself as how the fangirls dreaming about their idols. Jin awwed at him.

"Kiss who?"

Both Jin and Jimin looked at the voice who sat opposite to them. "Remember me bitches, It's been so long right?" Mariah said.

"What's your problem?" Jin asked her.

"Him" he pointed at Jimin "he hiding something...Dr.Jeon will be return within a weeks. Just wait for it, I'll make him mine"

Jimin smirked at her "Do whatever you want, He is not someone like you, because he is a married guy. And his spouse is someone who kill people  go after his husband before he do anything on you, better you  should hide in your Cinderella cage. " snapped and stoodup "Between, I'm not a bitch you're the one who is bitch...no need explain that, I hope you know it"

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Jungkook arrived at seoul airport while he got into the car. He entered his house and he can sense that his keys placed in left mat but it was in right mat.

He look around the house that look like no one is on his home. "He didn't visit our home, not even once? Not even come for Airport?" Jungkook mumbled as he enter the room,  he see the pills covers on his trash and also he see his photo frame on the bed. He remembered everything like how he placed the things on his room, because he never clean his room.

"Jimin....What you did this time?" Jungkook asked while place the photo frame on the table and took the pills cover on the trash and puts on the drawer. While he close the drawer he see the necklace with font of TJ he sighs but took the necklace and puts on his neck. He touched it slowly around the TJ font while looking at the mirror.

"Atleast this is what I have... "

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆