▪︎Blows Away▪︎

Jimin never imagined about his marriage or something like this. Jimin was a normal boy who is stubborn but end up in agree with his dad. He loves his dad so much. His father doing a Marketing Manager in a normal company. They're not rich not poor too. A normal family who eat ramen with two of them at every night and talking about gossips. Jimin can do anything for his father. His father also loves him their relationship are like friends who support and love each other.

Jimin studying nursing courses, now he is joined as trainer in Jeon health and care Hospital. Jimin is a soft good boy, he never been in love with someone, he had principal that he should be show all of his love to the man who partner in life.

He is little childish not in the age of 20 still crying for candy arguing to see the Tom and Jerry..yes he is childish. He had no worries in his life.

Until Now,

Jungkook arrived at living room along with Namjoon. Mrs.Jeon smiled while approaching Jungkook and hugged him dearly. Jungkook didn't hug her or smile or any expression on his face..wear a poker expressionless face.

Mr.Jeon turned to Mr.park "He is Jeon Jungkook" Mr.Park smiled while extend his hands to shake him "I'm Jimin's father....Nice to meet you"

"Jungkook" A cold voice approached Mr.Park who nodded with a proud smile.

"So, why don't we conduct the exchange ceremony of rings in here with all our parents..." Namjoom suggested them as to clear any situation or question which make Jungkook uncomfortable. They all nodded to him "Yes why not" Mr.Jeon shrugged.

"Where is Chim?"Mrs.park asked his husband as he eyes searched everywhere. "Jiminie" He called as he looked upstairs. Jimin nervously walked down while eyeing them but he looked down when Jungkook's eyes meeted his eyes.

"Chim, come on! here" Mr.Park dragged him while gives the wedding Ring that was in sliver mixed gold design on it. "Give it to him" He whispered as he pushed beside Jungkook who got the Ring and ready to exchange on it.

Jimin gulped as he slowly turned to Jungkook and Jungkook did it too. Jimin still looked down as he gulped , Jungkook noticed his tension so he extend his left hand to carry Jimin's hand. Jimin again gulped as he turned to stare at his father who smiles at him and nodded to him once Jimin make his eyes as 'can I do it daddy?'

Jungkook puts the ring on as Jimin puts the ring on it too but he noticed there's a scratch on Jungkook's finger. Look like he self harmed himself. Jimin is study enough to know the wound; If it is an accidental or intentional.

But definitely not accident

Jimin and Jungkook both exchanged their rings as they both turned to the face the family who clapped at them.

Jimin about to say something but "Okay! shall we leave, let the newly couple will enjoy themselves." Mr.Jeon teased them.

God,give me a minute to say something.. .

"Oh, Jimin your things are already arrived and that settled in upstairs room that probably you and kook gonna share. " Mrs.Jeon said.

This Jeon family getting on my nerves. .

while Jimin hold his father's hand "Dad! I need to talk to you" He whispered to him. so, Mr.Park and Mrs.Park excused themselves "He is still a baby" Mr.Park whispered to Mr.Jeon as to follow Jimin who enter the kitchen to talk.

Mr.Jeon approach Jungkook "kook, Be a good husband." As Mrs.Jeon hugged Jungkook "Everything gonna be alright kook; we can get start over it ". Jungkook didn't say anything as they leaved the Mansion while Namjoon and him stayed in the living room.

"Like they said. . Let's get start over kook" Namjoon asked him in a hoping smile.

"Maybe some people don't get start over"

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

"Chim, come on!! good bye hugs" When they entered kitchen Mr.Park opened his arms to embarce Jimin, "Dad! I don't need this.. I don't wanna live with him" Jimin said while peeked to see Jungkook who looked down as Namjoon saying something to him.

"W-what?" Mr and Mrs.Park asked in union.

"Daddy he- he is scary a-and look at him; he is so ghostly. . Again he is so scary daddy....I don't need this marriage. please I'll come with you" Jimin whispered as his eyes never leave Jungkook.

"I understand" Mrs.Park said as Mr.park nodded to her "Chim, I know he is stranger, but you need to stay here..you can come to our home not today but later days may-be" as Mrs.Park nodded to Mr.Park.

Jungkook suddenly eyed Jimin and smirked at him "Look at him, his stare open the hell door" Jimin panicked and hide behind his father as his father peeked to see Jungkook who immediately turned to Namjoon.

"Chim, he is smiling. Can you stop this and say Good-bye to us...come on hug me" Mr.park said as he drag Jimin's hand to stand infront of him.

"There is no curve on his lips. I'm not gonna say anything more please I'll come with you. Pretty please papa~" Jimin clapped his hand to his father as pout on his lips.

"No more papa~ drama. You know I'll always do good to you. In your 2nd grade I dressed up you like a girl; when boys proposed to you, you felt different and later some years you realized that you're gay. So this is---" His father said while placed his hand on shoulder.

"This is not the time to realize anything dad. This is not some research that I experience to know about myself. This is My life daddy!! Can't you get what I'm saying?" Jimin voice raised at loud which gain attention from Jungkook who sent off Namjoon while entering the living room.

"Sweetie, Don't be angry....listen to your dad--" Mrs.Park try to calm him.."I already said that to you- to stay away from me. I'm not talking to you. Who you are to me?" Jimin snapped at her straight. Jungkook arched his both eyebrows at their coversation.

"JIMIN THINK BEFORE SPEAK YOU SHOULD----" Mr.Park shouted at him but cut off by Jimin.

"You can change your wife but I can't change My Mom" Jimin snapped as his tears crossed his cheeks, he runned to the upstairs as Jungkook eyes followed him.

Mr.Park about to follow Jimin as angry on his eyes but he stopped by Mrs.Park who grabbed his hands and shaked her head. Mr.park slowly enter to living room to exit ,Jungkook standing on the same spot "We are leaving..see you soon" He said way to go but stopped "Please take care of him" Mr.park said as he looked upstairs and turned to Jungkook.

They both leaved the house. Jungkook sighs, he walked to his room to enter. A dark room filled with decent notes on it. Jungkook laid on the bed while exhaled heavily.. "so-much drama" he sighs and picked the cigarette to lights it up and inhales with closed eyes and throws his head on the headboard while exhales the smokes.

Hoping all his problems blows aways as he exhales. .

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

Votes??