▪︎ Him and I ▪︎

Two days passed...

Jungkook sighs once again of his memories with a past weeks. After he heard from Jungkook, Taehyung was gone. Jungkook didn't care to ask anything. All he need is a talk with Jimin, he should finally come out of what he need in his life.

He need Jimin. The one who always take cared of him in the worst stage. The one who make him happy.

Jungkook even checked his room but Jimin clothes are still there, and he looked upstairs as he never went to his room. So, he choose to look at his room. For the first time he climbed upstairs and clicked to open Jimin's room.

Jimin's room was clean and it painted as baby blue color. It was more neat than the one he went into Jimin's own room on his house.

He looked around as the wall had nothing but clean. Then he thought Jimin so long used this room soon, he changed to Jungkook's room. Jungkook smiled at their thoughts.

He looked around the books and materials of he took the notes. He accidentally saw the tiny pocket notes with pen attached it.

He opened the notes as It written  him and I in the dark font in the center of the note. "Him? Who?" He said and opened the notes to read.

+++

"Chim come down and eat..." Mr.park shouted at upstairs as Jimin climbed down looking so sad and weak.

"Why he is like this...?" Mr.park asked his wife but she soon drag Jimin by his shoulder and make him sat beside his father.

"He is sick...that's it. A normal cold" She said and Jimin immediately coughed to make her true. "Aigoo chim.....drink hot water" he said and pats him smoothly.

Someone rang their door..Mrs.Park runned to open the door "Chim" she called him.

"Yes Mom" Jimin shouted back. Mr.park wided his eyes "Mom...did you called her Mom...You Just d-did.... right now?"

"Someone is here to meet you" she said and came to table as Jimin walked to the door.

"Hana...Jimin just called you 'Mom' did you heard it or it's just my brain"

"I heard it....now eat it" she said and feed his husband.

Jimin soon near to the door and paused at the person presence..

"Taehyung?"

+++++

Who is Jeon Jungkook?

Jungkook turned the page of the first paper "Who is Jeon Jungkook?" Jungkook said to himself "Who is me?" He tilted his head

He can see the other ppints in the below

Scary
☆An asshole
☆Human who had no brain

"Asshole....What I did?" paused while thinking so hard and chuckled "Cute" and continued to read,

Kind heart
☆Bossy head
☆Loved by bitches
☆Devil
☆Not bad guy
☆Manly Man
☆Good Doctor
☆Good Teacher
☆The Man who stole my Virgin
☆Pervert
☆Psychopath
☆Cold but smart
☆Handsome
☆Sweet like candy
☆Pity guy
☆Someone I like
☆My Man
☆My husband

Jungkook read with full of smiles "How it started and How it ends" He touched the word 'My husband' and turned the page to read..

+++++

Taehyung and Jimin sat on the Jimin's room as Taehyung looked down at the sheets still being mute while Jimin fidgeting his him of shirt as thought fly away

'why the heck he wants to talk to me' or 'he came for Jungkook' or 'sign in divorce papers'

"Are you sick?" Taehyung voice flinch Jimin while he shaked his head "Just sleepless night" Taehyung nodded.

"I'm sorry" Taehyung suddenly said and Make Jimin to question his action. "I don't know that you're his spouse untile he said it to me"

What did he said...

"Oh" Jimin let out.

"I'm really sorry and that's why I'm here. I'm leaving seoul."

Jimin looked so sad as he slowly nodded "Without Jungkook..." he said and Jimin looked at him immediately..

"Yeah..."

+++++

What he said?

Jungkook thinking hard to answer this question "What I said?"

I feel peace when I'm living with you
You look *something he said* not allowed

*blurred and blank of words*

◇I like your cooking skills

*then what he said is not in my brain*

Jungkook laughed at memories "Oh this is game...." chuckled at the cute coversation between Jimin and Jimin. "How cute he is..." he said kissed the note. "He is not here but he still make me smile"

++++

"And, I don't know about your relationship but the love... you had on him is so pure... If I'm in your place, I'll kick the one who stole my Man. But you gave space to Jungkook, To decide what he need. You're perfect for him"

Taehyung smiled at Jimin while Jimin shaked his head "I don't think so...he deserve better Man. He suffered before so I want him to be happy in future with a people who he love...that's why I leaved him..."

"But now he doesn't love me...." Taehyung weekly smiled. Jimin just stared at him "Okay I'm getting late...I better leave" Taehyung said before Jimin gonna ask anything. Taehyung hurriedly to exit the home before he bowed to Mr and Mrs.Park and he turned to Jimin and hugged him tightly "I'm sorry" He mumbled "I'm really happy for you" He said and backed away from Jimin.

+++++

Things I want to do with My husband ♡

Jungkook raised his eyebrows at the topic and  looked down

A Morning kisses
♡A afternoon Kisses
♡A evening kisses
♡A Night treat
♡Holding hands
♡Warm talks
♡Infinity hugs
♡Get to know eachother
♡A date night
♡A gift for him
♡ A beach walk
.
.
.
♡ A baby.....?

"Baby...?" He mumbled and widened his eyes. Jungkook really need to hold Jimin. Just how cute he wrote about planning with Jungkook. Jungkook was so lucky to had him as Husband. He Just planned his future with him.

He closed the notes, beside the Polaroid camera on the table. He took and looked around the camera. There's tiny cover on the table. He took it and opened to see the photo copies..

It full of Jungkook's candid snap. One of the photo had Jungkook sleeping, another is he doing work, he playing with blue. Jungkook never knew that he took a picture of him. There's more picture of Jungkook only and few of blue.

Jungkook really need Jimin right now. Why he must even wait for it to get him? But he thought it would be a special moment to say it to him.

"If I say I love you would you say it back"

+++

This is my fav chapter
.
.
So, next chapter ?